Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Your Business Consultant In Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Business Consultant In Ghana (127 Views)

How To Become A Business Consultant In Nigeria / You Need A Business Consultant Or You Need Business Ideas / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Consultant In Ghana by hamlak(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
This is for all the Businessmen and companies who want to enter the market in Ghana.

I am a Trade and Immigration Consultant based in Ghana. I am Nigerian and
can help any business or individual with any business need in Ghana.

I can help you register your product with Foods and Drugs Authority (FDA) Ghana.
This is the NAFDAC in Ghana. With this, you can sell / distribute your product in Ghana.

I can help you register your company.

Get your Residence permit and bank account.

Pls this is not for students but people (business persons) with the money to pay.

Ghana is not a cheap place. Contact me only if you are ready.
Re: Your Business Consultant In Ghana by hamlak(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2023
I can help you get your Tax Identification number and manage your tax issues in Ghana as a businessman or woman.

Contact me now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Automatic Packing Machine With Great Deals? / Apply Now / Firs Makes Faac Fat By Salisu Dambatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.