Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking (9332 Views)

PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Inhuman69: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
If he’s a drug trafficker they should provide credible evidence to prove him guilty
Anyways Vote wisely

4 Likes

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
The Seventh wonder of the world is there are actually people rooting for the confirmed drug Lord to be president of the largest Black Country globally.

Like are you all mad or insane?

What happened to morality and common sense?

A Tinubu presidency confirms Nigeria is doomed forever without redemption

5 Likes

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Felabrity: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Useless opponent

Did they just wake up?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by TGreatGatsby: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
God no go let dis people stop dis fight halfway, dem go expose themselves as the elections draw closer, thereby clearing all doubts about Peter Obi being the man for the job

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Xion20: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
See how dem dey wash dem dirty linen for public, thank God my party flag bearer doesn't have such dent.
Vote Lp for the emergence of a new and people oriented leadership in NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Illegal1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Una no dey tire....
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Bmaster(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
🤡
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by ATLIEN2027: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Delusional CLOWNS.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Menclothing: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
If dino pass drug test make I bend 1996 court case he won In USA pdp want to trial in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by kaywhy09(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Okay, we will
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Samogloby: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
I heard that the recent discoveries of large consignment of illicit drugs in some parts of Lagos can be traced to one of the presidential candidate, na tru? Just asking

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Karemarealty288(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
This is what pdp should have been doing since .....so that it will sink into the subconscious of every voter that a drug lord is contesting, they waited until their own bum bum was exposed. They all concentrated on Peter Obi who has no single fly on his coat.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by faceLAGOS: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why Inec will allow candidates of questionable character to contest still baffles me.

Shey all these old men; someone’s husband & people’s father will act so irresponsible is what I don’t understand.

Aren’t their wives, children & associates ashamed?

How can we deal with these “elders” that have taken what is meant for the youth and still continue to mess with their future?

If I get power, someone like Tinubu or atiku won’t be contesting.

In fact, they will be exiled or dey chop watery beans for prison.

But it’s so sad that the same youths that have been robbed are the ones campaigning for them.

I feel somehow.

Like I’m dreaming or something.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Dshocker(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Forget, integrity matters so much in life.

I can swear with my generation that if Tinubu looks back and remembers his past, he would and can never be a happy or fulfilled man.

This past is hunting him right now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by bentenny(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Abeg more back and forth accusations from the PDAPC family!
when modu sherrif and shettima were accusing each other as being bokoharam leaders,I just knew both of them were involved!
Now PDP and APC are accusing each other of criminal activities....its now left for the electorates to make informed choices!

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by henrydan(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-pdp-asks-ndlea-efcc-to-arrest-tinubu-over-drug-trafficking/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Now I’m starting to understand why drugs flooded our streets since the inception of this regime.

First it was codeine back then in 2016, then came Colorado…Loud…Meth (popularly called “Ice” or Nkpru Mmiri)

No wonder! Haa! Truly Bala Blu is a statement from a drug overdosed human😂

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Atlantis585: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why bother about the useless agencies.

If they really know their jobs, Thieffnubu will already be in prison eating watery beans and not running for the presidency.

But they will never do anything to save the country.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sowore is the answer
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
If Nigeria is a country where things are working well. Thïefnubu should have been sentenced to death by lethal injection 💉

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
oyin44:
When some people see that they can't defeat a candidate at the polls they will look for any other way to defeat him

Don't forget, APC is the ruling party ...😂😂😂

Absolutely you don't have normal human brain. But Fani Food Kayode and Lagos Ibadan Lawyer foaming from the where shouting Atikugate , so you can't call that names . Anyways only thieves no thieves .

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by MiztaDynameek: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
When Tinubu formed Apc to remove power from pdp they didn't know he was a drug lord.

When he helped them defeat Atiku and Obi (pdp) in 2019 they didn't know he was a drug lord.

Now he is presidencial candidate they now remembered he is a drug lord.

If they have concrete evidence, I don't think they need to shout it public too much, they can release the evidence in public and also send it to Ndlea to carry out their duty.

When Abba Kyari was caught and the video went viral, it didn't take time to get him down so I wonder why they are busy wasting time calling Tinubu a drug dealer if they have good evidence against him.

Just making noise and election is already getting close.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Sweetcollins: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Day don break for una

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by MiztaDynameek: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
9jaNoBeLagos:
If Nigeria is a country where things are working well. Thïefnubu should have been sentenced to death by lethal injection 💉

On the contrary if Nigeria is a place where the citizens reason normal they will not bother themselves over unfounded propagandas.
The citizens are the big issue of the country. Any lie or propaganda they hear they just believe.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by kingsways: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
I agree, he should be arrested

Let every drug lord should face the law

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:
We cannot have a known drug convict be running for president.
That's just the simple truth!

I don't care how many times the British high commissioner ate dinner in his house.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by DJInfluence: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
This is the beginning of this election turning violence.
These rhetorics from both parties will soon trickle down to their followers.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:
To end this..

Inec must include drug test in subsequent elections as requisite for contesting elections in Nigeria

Next senate must pass a bill to this effect
At least Atiku won't pass the soak away sniffing and gum sniffing test, why Tinubu would go all red positive for crack cocaine.

Both are a disgrace of presidential candidates ever!
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
jahsharon:
Idiots.

Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire is above the Law. Can't you see CBN mis-governor who has been running Helter skelter? It is because he stepped on the Lion's tail, now he cannot close his eyes to see sleep
More reason every sane Nigerian must resist him.

We don't want the Columbian Mafia near Aso rock.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Legitmatazz: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lol... Tinubu proves that money rules d world.

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aswearugad!
PresidentAtiku:
Seventh wonder of the world is there are actually people rooting for the confirmed drug Lord to be president of the largest Black Country globally.

Like are you all mad or insane?

What happened to morality and common sense?

A Tinubu presidency confirms Nigeria is doomed forever without redemption

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by victorsola: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? / Aspirants Walk Out Of APC Secretariat In Sokoto Over Blackout / APC, Party Of Teenagers – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.