Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react (49725 Views)

Turkiye President, Erdogan, Opposes military intervention in Niger / Swedish Political Party Leader Burned Quran Outside Turkish Embassy (Photos) / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Onelove508: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
uncleck:

No parliamentarian is truly religious especially in Africa, they are more or less normal. If necessary, they can enact laws to that effect

And u think the over zealous religious people they represent will just allow them do that?

Ur suggestion is not realistic. It's NOT possible not even in a liberal country like U.S
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Osariemen12: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Burn every religious totem you can lay your hands on: Quran, Bible, Ayelala, Kolanut, name them. They're all scam.

The world messiah could not have come from the troubled middle-east.

3 Likes

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by baby124: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

baby124, see how you take expose your ignorance
Who brought it to Nigeria? Arabs

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by mbaise1000: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NifQIXYmfJA

Some Muslims in the Turkish city of Mardin share roses to Christians in Church (in reaction to the burning of the Quran).

"As Muslims, we thought about how could we respond to the incident in Sweden yesterday. We decided to follow our Prophet Muhammad. Today, we will visit churches and respond to the incident according to Muslim values. We will distribute roses to them,” (One of the participants said).

Christians don't kill anyone in defense of the name of Jesus, Christians will not fight nor kill anyone if anyone decided to buy a bible and burn them, Christians know that if Jesus wants to revenge on anything, He will be able to fight for Himself, Christians know that if anyone kill anyone for whatever reason, Jesus will not be happy that is why we Christians don't fight this type of battle, not because we love Jesus less or that we don't care about our bible, Jesus did not murder anyone nor encouraged His followers to murder anyone for whatever reason, the action of these ones who shared flowers instead of guns is very commendable, but what people like me will not accept is anyone telling us that, it's what mohamad would have done or that they are emulating mohamad, we all know that mohamad waged wars and murdered people with his own hands,
We must accept that the only way to know a good muslim is the one that follow the footsteps and lifestyle and teachings of mohamad to the letter, and that is why I ask any muslim who will resort to insults here to tell me if they are better muslims than Osama bin laden and the taliban and all the martyrs who die on defense of mohamad's name, if the answer is Yes, let them explain to me how they are better muslims than THOSE,
I think that it's important to accept responsibilities and accept that we did wrong if we did wrong and stop trying to spin them, if we accept responsibilities of our wrong actions, we are not likely going to repeat them but if keep spinning it like the comment I am responding to here, people will not know the truth and live right
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Masterito(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
How do you know he is a Christian?
God1000:
This will further worsen relations between Sweden, turkey and the Muslim countries.

What the world needs right now is rapprochement, detente and entente.

Why did the Swedish government give him the permission to do such thing when they are begging turkey to approve their application to join NATO?

We should be bold enough to condemn Christian extremists

Far right leaders and hardliners in the West are too insensitive

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Let that man better hide cause Arab people no dey forgive,they won't rest until they draw blood ,all of them are fanatics ,can't wrap my head how you will be fighting for Allah you serve ,the foolish Allah no get power to carry justice himself 🀑
Will you shut up
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Mrmb: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Spandau:

How? Because he just told all Muslims to go bleep themselves?

You ain't important your words are of no values so you can throw out anything from your mouth, that's your own cup of tea....
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by mbaise1000: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
adenine02:
angry

They call it freedom of speech and expression?!

They insult Islam, Prophet Muhammad, burn the Holy Qur'an, call Muslim names.

When Muslim react they call them terrorist

HYPOCRISY!!!

If you commit terror we must call you terrorists, did that man ho out to kill anyone, everyone has the right to their opinion, and if you are not comfortable with that, you can always insult his own prophet and religion back and not resort to murder, if your prophet whoever he is doesn't encourage murder, you will not go out to murder people to defend his name, and if he loves murder or murdered some by himself, he deserves every insult he gets

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Bimpe29: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Astaghifirullah wa'atubu ilehi.
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by stuffs2002: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
baby124:

Who brought it to Nigeria? Arabs

Stop sinking yourself in the mud

I take god beg you
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Princeton92(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Whole of Humanity needs The PRINCE OF PEACE.
The World desperatly needs JESUS CHRIST

Don't do this now, wrong timing dude πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Winters23: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Olawrites:

May Allah have mercy upon you

Amen
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Spandau: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Mrmb:

You ain't important your words are of no values so you can throw out anything from your mouth, that's your own cup of tea....

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by kafeii123: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Splitmind:
Where is this fool so I can personally bring Allah's judgement down on him? angry

Nigeria as a Muslim country must cut all diplomatic ties with Sweden and her allies for such an insult!

Lmao...what is Muslim about Nigeria as a country...have you not seen how real Muslim countries are run?... To the level that you're taught by your mallams that your entrance to heaven is assured if you can set your feet in Mecca...... Because they allowed you people register into OIC so you can pay annual dues .. you're raising shoulders about being an Islamic country? Go and try claim Islamic country in common UAE....if they will still not deport your rabid arrsse...

Oh and btw.... there's many Nigerian imams and alfas in Sweden currently... How do you want Sweden to treat they and their families since you now want Nigeria to cut all ties with Sweden.... or you think they're ready to come protest Islamically with you in this your "Islamic country"
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by malakaimoscondo: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
ogascomax:
Na here them take dey crase, protest go soon start but them no fit the protest for Talibans and Iran misbehavior.
full how is Iran misbehaving.. Victim of western media.. Odee akuuya banza tinkia... Instead of u to condemn provocation u are writing nonsense
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by kafeii123: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Princeton92:

Don't do this now, wrong timing dude πŸ™„πŸ™„

You're beating a dead horse on this one uncle....the guy nor dey hear and I kinda admire him

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by baby124: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop sinking yourself in the mud

I take god beg you
You are the one that does not have brain at all. Answer me, who brought Christianity to Nigeria and was Christ a Christian? The first real establishment of Christianity comes from where Middle East? That will be Catholicism. Don’t quote me again small child or I demolish you with facts.

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Denoh68: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Splitmind:

Sweden is your village benefactor, real Nigerians and not foolish Igbos have had enough of Islam being mocked and abused by kuffars.
YOU SOUND LIKE ONE HOUSE BOY TRYING TO SOUND RELEVANT BEFORE HIS MASTER. SWEEDEN WILL ALWAYS REMAIN YOUR BENEFACTOR, GO AND CUT TIES WITH HER ALLIES
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Denoh68: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Melonsmasher:

Stfu shit head, If a world war spark up from there, you think your so called country would have a safe ground to run a useless election
WHICH WORLD WAR.
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by stuffs2002: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
baby124:

You are the one that does not have brain at all. Answer me, who brought Christianity to Nigeria and was Christ a Christian? The first real establishment of Christianity comes from where Middle East? That will be Catholicism. Don’t quote me again small child or I demolish you with facts.

Hahahaha

Na IPOB nzougbo nzougbu mentality be this oo grin

Kpele.. You go alright las las grin
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by musazulyadain: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hendrixky:
Religion is a scam

The world would have been a better place without religion

Burn quran
Burn the bible

They are all scam

Leave nothing son Very very little sense, you need to go back to school.

Burn them all!Religion has caused more harm than good to the world at large
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
All these happened in Europe I hope one musa or Adamu will not start religious war tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Livingstone124: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Religion tolerance in Western world.

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Laple0541(m): 1:02am On Jan 23, 2023
Righteousness2:

I was actually looking for you comment and your comment showed the hypocrite in you. You are happy the goat burned a Quran right? Tomorrow he will start with we don't want any black man in our country and they will start killing blacks. Condemn evil when you see one, that is what Christ epitomizes.
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Princeton92(m): 2:29am On Jan 23, 2023
kafeii123:

You're beating a dead horse on this one uncle....the guy nor dey hear and I kinda admire him

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
As in ehh e stubborn pass goat sef, good he motivates sha but too much still
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Formation10: 2:52am On Jan 23, 2023
If it is Nigeria is blasphemy the will start killing,one thing that baffles me is that Muslim always fight for their god,i believe Christianity so much if u like burn the whole bible in the world christians will leave to the God they serve to fight, Muslims let your god fight for himself
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by manchinKY(m): 3:07am On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria has the biggest churches and more Christian around Africa if I am correct but na Nigeria darkness pass, same Nigeria Wetin more 5 terrorist organization, same Nigeria with among countries with high paternity fraud, same Nigeria when pastors they preach love your neighbor as yourself nan Dey sue for billions, hehehe keep deceiving yourself.
Righteousness2:
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by adenine02: 3:44am On Jan 23, 2023
mbaise1000:

If you commit terror we must call you terrorists, did that man ho out to kill anyone, everyone has the right to their opinion, and if you are not comfortable with that, you can always insult his own prophet and religion back and not resort to murder, if your prophet whoever he is doesn't encourage murder, you will not go out to murder people to defend his name, and if he loves murder or murdered some by himself, he deserves every insult he gets

The man in the picture below kill 9 people inside a church, but he was not called a terrorist

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by adenine02: 3:48am On Jan 23, 2023
mbaise1000:

This man killed 77 people in Norway because he's not a Muslim he wasn't called a terrorist

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by adenine02: 3:51am On Jan 23, 2023
mbaise1000:

IPOB have kidnapping, killing and raping in the southeastern Nigeria, but because they are not shouting ALLAHU AKBAR even the presidential candidate from that region refuse to see their evil act

HYPOCRISY!!!
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by spacechuks(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria is not an Islamic state, as such, no government official should make any statement concerning what happened in a White mans land.

In as much what the guy did is wrong, God should be left to fight and not humans fighting for God nobody have ever seen even as we believe He exist.

I want to believe if the reverse is the case, you wouldn't see countries like USA , UK, Canada, Australia, etc releasing statements.

When Deborah was burnt to ashes by Muslims in sokoto, the government of bihari didn't release any statement, the christian girl still in captivity has not elicited any statement,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.