Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Operation Show Your PVC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Show Your PVC. (301 Views)

Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Group Supports 'Operation Show Your Identity', Faults Falana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operation Show Your PVC. by ab1x: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Let's do this to encourage each other to pick up our PVC. From data on INEC websites, youth are the one that will determine the next president because they constitute 75 % of the registered voters in the country. It does not cost us anything to collect and vote in the candidate of our choice in the next election. This post is to encourage us to show our PVC and let's prove to the world that youths are fully ready this time around and not just an internet warriors. You can edit it just the way I did mine. I will be posting my wife's PVC and mine as well. Are we all ready ? Let's do it!

Moderators: OAM4J, Mynd44. Move to front page.

Re: Operation Show Your PVC. by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
LABOUR PARTY miscreants will soon invade this thread with Photoshop PVC grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Documentary Of A Serene Lagos In 1947 / Sokoto PDP Commissioner Resign Join APC / Mr Oyetola Fans Celebrates His Return To Osun After Court Disqualified Gov Adele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.