Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co (496 Views)

Why Nigerians Will Never Trust An Igbo Man With Power / Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... / The Southeast Shouldnt be Using Israel As A reference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by gidgiddy: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
There are over 200 indigenous ethnic groups in Nigeria, I dont know them all. Most of them will be voting in the coming elections, as well as putting foward candidates for different elective positions

I see some people say they dont tust some ethnic groups with power, particularly that of President.

If you dont trust any of the 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria with the seat of Presidency, you really should not be in the same country with them

Why would want to be in the same country with people you dont trust?

There's a tribe in the North I do not trust with power, if I had the power, I would not be in the same country with them for a day

3 Likes

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
There are over 200 indigenous ethnic groups in Nigeria, I dont know them all. Most of them will.be voting in the coming elections, as well as putting foward candidates fir different elective positions

I see some people say they dont tust some ethnic groups with power, particularly that of President.

If you dont trust any of the 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria with the seat of Presidency, you really should not be in the same country with them

grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha

My broda, To some people voting for candidate of other ethnic groups means a betrayal of the highest order. As in to them it is an abomination.

Inside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by Gift96: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's not about voting for a particular tribe, it's about the party able to gather the highest or required vote.

Election isn't about tribe, that's why you have different tribes men in different political party

Push the self-inflicted rejection away. Just try to campaign modestly for your candidate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by yarimo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
This is democracy if you are qualified contest.
gidgiddy:
There are over 200 indigenous ethnic groups in Nigeria, I dont know them all. Most of them will.be voting in the coming elections, as well as putting foward candidates fir different elective positions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by Qtrpst4: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
This guy, you really serious for this your urchinry work oh

You just dey every thread dey post nonsense as usual
yarimo:
This is democracy if you are qualified contest.

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by paxx: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

because they hate them but want their lands… otherwise why do you want to be in a country with people u hate?

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by yarimo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Qtrpst4:

That is why your OBI nobody see him serious in reality because of your type as supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by 9jii(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

They are the ones living among us in every nooks and cranies of this country.
How many busses needed to do the needful?
Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by Qtrpst4: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
You are jobless

go and get a job
yarimo:
That is why your OBI nobody see him serious in reality because of your type as supporters
Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by Qtrpst4: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Don't be unfortunate you have to choose one either presidency or biafra.

You must choose one
9jii:

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by 9jii(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Qtrpst4:
unfortunate they have to choose one either Nigeria or biafra.

They must choose one
Fixed
Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by yarimo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Qtrpst4:
You are jobless

go and get a job
see as you just exposed yourself in a public forum .

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by yarimo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Qtrpst4:

JESU are you that jobless to be following me in every thread
Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by Samfloxin(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Biafra agitation for self actualization will never die, if you like make Peter Obi the president
Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by Kyase(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pre lamentation cheesyπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by Paretomaster1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
There are over 200 indigenous ethnic groups in Nigeria, I dont know them all. Most of them will be voting in the coming elections, as well as putting foward candidates for different elective positions

There's a tribe in the North I do not trust with power, if I had the power, I would not be in the same country with them for a day

So out of the over 200 tribes, one should not make a choice??

It's election, let your tribe convince others so they can get their vote, if u dont like, see d door, don't ask us to let you go... Just leave already..

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Trust An Ethnic Group With Power,you Shouldnt Be With Them In One Co by Paretomaster1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
9jii:

i tire o, always asking us to let them go as if we r holding them......yet they keep trooping into even Maiduguri like soldier ants...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Leave To Regret Ever Contesting In This Election After The Disgrace / How Dissenting Judgment Upheld Adeleke’s Governorship Victory At Osun Tribunal / What God Said About Tinubu And Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.