Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

There Is No God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No God? (1983 Views)

I Wish There Was No GOD. / If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2007
Wordsmith:

abeg, bros mi which level na? Ogbeni Seun please kindly rectify wetin dey wrong, no vex eh, don't worry, i'd send you two wraps of eba and gbegiri soup with point and kill all ordered from iya lasisi's food canteen plus two bottles of sepe (guyman, you are really cutting my ration)

PS : iya lasisi makes some damn good eba. . . . . .Jesus, i'm hungry. . .past 12a.m, abeg where garri dey?

You no serious! grin grin You making me feel like dashing to the canteen this morning! I miss my omi-obe!
Re: There Is No God? by wwwpastor1: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2007
Kuns:

The problem is that we are trying to make sense of the defination of God that the white races give to us. Instead of looking within we are looking outwards.

I agree with you that there is a problem and it is really a serious problem: when we reduce The Great and Almighty Creator to a mere definition, we have created a big problem.  The solution to mans problem cannot come from man especially if that man is still raw (in his fallen nature).  The solution can only come from above: from the Thrown of Grace where we can find help in time of need. 

Kuns:

In doing so we are looking to other than self and kind and been taught than other than self and kind, to be like other than self and kind.

The Gods we seek are within us, they are within our very DNA and RNA, they are our ancestors. These are the domanant Dna that religion belief and theory has made incapacitated. These were those great beings came from their world into this world from the stars beyond. When no other race could saviour when the atmosphere was very potent and dense, during the creation of the planet called earth today was known as Qi, Tiamat, Erith, Ghia. Those beings are our ancestors, they are the Ptahites, the Africa bushman of Millions of years ago. Those who birth those great people who built the pyramid in Sudan and Tamare.

While you worship your ancestors, I worship the One who made your ancestors and my ancestors. While you worship your DNA and RNA, I worship the One who made your DNA, my DNA, your RNA and my RNA.  Your theory and belief can be incapacited, but the Lord of the Heavens and of the Earth remains unmoved. 

Kuns:

Those are the origin of ALL GOD, the Neteru as they were also known as in Tamare which is called Eggpt today. It's name has changed has it has passed through many invasion from Kemet, to Mizriyhim, to Kham (tieing you into Abramham, Ham, etc, etc)

You can dig up more of the teachings of paganism of the ancient Egypt and work hard to link them to the Bible (or the Abraham you mentioned is not the same I know?), yet the fact remains that the Maker of the Heavens and the Earth has offered mankind salvation in His Son.  By reading this, you are no longer ignorant and I pray that this information will not stand against you when you stand before Him. 

ThiefOfHearts:

If being a "Christian" means bashing people's parents like this disgrace called tundewoods, then what is the point?

Is that the job of a Christian? To bash the families of those who don't believe? Congrats then if it is so.

Dear TheifOfHearts!

I sincerely apologise for those bashings and wish to state that on the contrary, being a Christian does not in anyway mean using foul language.  We are taught to love our enemies and even pray for them.  I do not see ClimieNH89 as an enemy, but one who needs some visitation from on high.  It is my prayer that the love of the Lord will reach each and every one who contributed or only read this thread.

Now TheifOfHearts, I must confess that I am a bit curious about your handle (ie TheifOfHearts).  Perhaps, it is just for fun or tell me I am wrong and that it is more than that.  However, you cannot get to my heart for my heart is secured in the Christ.  I am sold out of this world already, where no hands can touch me.  I am sealed to the Day of Promise when I shall behold His Face.  Finally, on a lighter mood (smiling), may you become BlesserOfHearts and not TheifOfHearts. Amen.

tundewoods:

This is getting much more interesting than i anticpated !! grin grin grin LOL

I can see that you have now transfered your anger from God to Me,
I can't stop laughing,i love you all the same.After all i didn't call your mom a crackhead,Thief of Hearts did !

it's certainly getting hot in here cool .

Beloved tundewoods,

Thanks for changing the mood.  I really appreciate it.

To All,
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit, rest and abide with you now and forever more.  Amen.
Re: There Is No God? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
You're wrong. I was sent by Abija to steal hearts for consumption embarassed
Re: There Is No God? by wwwpastor1: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

You're wrong. I was sent by Abija to steal hearts for consumption embarassed

Now Abija, whosoever or whatever you are, you know that you cannot struggle with the Maker over the hearts of men and I ask that you stop. And you ThiefOfHearts, come along with me to serve the great Maker who wants us to bless and not curse. You shall surely become a BlesserOfHearts. Know ye not that in the Name of Jesus that every knee must bow including that of Abija?

I care but He cares the most.
Re: There Is No God? by analyt82(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ Thief of hearts, One "Christian" doesn't speak for all. Keep that in mind. Yes, we're all suppose to be of own mind, but there is that thing called FREE WILL. The DEVIL will place bad seed among the good to divert attention and push the ones who need it away. Sad, but true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor TB Joshua Did Not Predict Michael Jackson's Death! / Deeper Life View On Make Up And Jewelry? / Ten Reasons Why We Shouldn't Fear Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.