Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing (1108 Views)

Evidence That Obi's Rallies In Lagos Are Mainly Attended By Igbos / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by ganisucks(f): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Erstwhile minister of Education, under the Obasanjo administration, Oby Ezekwesili, has reacted to the recent campaign turnout of Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi.
Below is a tweet, in which she shared her opinion on the rallies hosted for the Labour party candidate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by SLAP44: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Real people are ready to vote for a new Nigeria, through Peter Oladeinde Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by ganisucks(f): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pikin reflecting her papa's view.

Recently, Labour party bused students to collect their PVC's. What APC will see on election day, ehn, their mouth no go fit talk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by gasparpisciotta: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
So other campaigns are inorganic?

This woman never know where to pitch her tent
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by Karemarealty288(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gbamsolutlyđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by Nokio2: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by vikithor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
PDP/APC campaign is money induced.
Labour party campaign is love driven
It's so clear.
.. ......
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contact below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by DSC7: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
To be honest campaigning for Obi is the sweetest thing i have ever done in my life without monetary inducement and expectations.....

The smiles on almost everybody's face and jubilation during his rallies gives me more Joy....

ObiDatti issa goal!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by Urchinpainer: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
So other campaigns are inorganic?

This woman never know where to pitch her tent

Other parties rallies look like colour riot... We know what the colours stand for!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by LegendHero(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lol osinwin.

Anytime they do their naming ceremony rally they will come online and be shouting organic to save face lol.

Below is Tinubu campaign in Jigawa, what could be more organic than this?

Tomorrow we have Bauchi which will be even bigger than this.

What people don’t understand is that political parties is like jobs for some of the members. Within each party they have support groups and some of them usually differentiate themselves through their cloth. That you see people wearing to match do not mean they are inorganic, it’s just each of those segment identifying themselves.

That’s exactly what’s always done at Ojude Oba. You’ll see people of each organization witn different uniform and one fuul will come and say they are inorganic coz of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGlPvBulefo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by BossGerald: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol osinwin.

Anytime they do their naming ceremony rally they will come online and be shouting organic lol.

Below is Tinubu campaign in Jigawa, what could be more organic than this?

Tomorrow we have Bauchi which will be even bigger than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGlPvBulefo

Agbado urchin the jigawa people say make I tell you to tell emilokan to come carry the pampers he left behind in jigawa. grin

Dem no do again

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by LegendHero(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Agbado urchin the jigawa people say make I tell you to tell emilokan to come carry the pampers he left behind in jigawa. grin

Dem no do again

I even like the picture, it will make Jagaban trend more.

I even thought they should be more than this.

Jagaban will be the next president of Nigeria so it’s good that people are investing their time into him whether to promote him, demarket him, or etc.

Even Biden, Sunak and Macron are not left out of things like this.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by BossGerald: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
LegendHero:

I even like the picture, it will make Jagaban trend more.

I even thought they should be more than this.

Na your tears I dey see like this oo

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by LegendHero(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Na your tears I dey see like this oo

I never take Andrew liver salt yet.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by BossGerald: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
LegendHero:

I never take Andrew liver salt yet.

Take one satchet, it's enough to purge out the bitterness, mumuness, emptiness and olodoness in you.

If you take more than enough, you go see yourself for under oshodi bridge roaming naked

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by LegendHero(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Take one satchet, it's enough to purge out the bitterness, mumuness, emptiness and olodoness in you.

If you take more than enough, you go see yourself for under oshodi bridge roaming naked

I know you’re a fagg*ot but you should at least have shame and bleep a man that’s still fleshy.

I present you Charley man below, do quick bleep am before IPOB terrorist finish you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by BossGerald: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
LegendHero:

I know you’re a fagg*ot but you should at least have shame and bleep a man that’s still fleshy.

I present you Charley man below, do quick bleep am before IPOB terrorist finish you.

I rebuke you and your gayness...do you want to still be unfortunate in life?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by Pakute: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ibo woman...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by LegendHero(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

I rebuke you and your gayness...do you want to still be unfortunate in life?

How unfortunate can one be by keeping nude pics of men on their phones as you have consistently done.

Even among thieves, there should be honor. Why are you bleeping men with bones for their yansh, na so the agro catch you?

I heard Obi Pandora is gay too, is that why you’re following him?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by BossGerald: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
LegendHero:

How unfortunate can one be by keeping nude pics of men on their phones as you have consistently done.

Even among thieves, there should be honor. Why are you bleeping men with bones for their yansh, na so the agro catch you?

I heard Obi Pandora is gay too, is that why you’re following him?

The one you posted was from where?? Hypocrite...

I posted picture of Apc campaigners, you did totally different thing.

Go and get deliverance, you're being haunted.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by OfficialP: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2023
By their dressing, colours and asoebi, you can tell if a rally is organic or arranged, money induced
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by techWriter3: 2:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Real folks are ready to referendum for a new Nigeria, through Peter Oladeinde politician
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing by ican2020: 2:31am On Jan 23, 2023
You are right

(1) (Reply)

Cash-swap: The Supreme Court Cannot Instruct An Agency Of Law To Halt Operation / I Will Never Near Polling Booth Again / Breaking; Supreme Court Sacks Shekarau As Senator-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.