Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) (19982 Views)

Urhobo Students Union Vice President Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
The Dean of Student Affairs at Bayelsa State-owned Niger Delta University, NDU, Dr. Ayasen Kemeakigha, was burnt to death in a lone car accident that happened along the popular Tombia Amasomma Road while he was on his way from the institution to Yenagoa, the capital of the state on Saturday, January 21.

A Statement by the Bayelsa State Police Command Public Relations Officer, SP Asinim Butswat, confirmed the incident and noted that the deceased was the sole occupant of the car.

β€œOn 21st January 2023 at about 14:45 hours policemen responded to a scene of a lone fatal car accident along Tombia-Amassoma Road, Bayelsa State, and discovered that the only occupant in the vehicle, a Toyota Corrolla with Reg. N0. 06H 132 BY was burnt to death.

Upon inquiries, it was revealed that the deceased was Dr Ayasen Kemeakegha, 55, the Dean of Student Affairs of the Niger Delta University, Amassoma. The corpse has been evacuated to the morgue. Investigation is ongoing.”

The institution is yet to comment on this development.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/university-dean-burnt-to-death-in-auto-crash-in-bayelsa.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by God1000(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Too many terrible news these days, may his soul rest in peace.

Our roads have become the valleys of death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From Bayelsa.

Proudly Brought To You By
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
again!

U guys should cover some good news na. Haba mana.

Anyway RIP to the dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
naijapikin2:
again!

U guys should cover some good news na. Haba mana.

Anyway RIP to the dead

See More Bad News Via www.. com
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
post=120299328:

See More Bad News Via www.. com
ok

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
One would think these lectures won't experience death with the way they behave like a demi-god.

May he rest in pieces and perish in the lake of fire if he's among those lecturers that demand sex for grade.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2023
What a big loss to the school, staff and students. Too many reckless deaths in this country. May God comfort the bereaved.
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Emmanuella00(f): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2023
This is painful πŸ₯Ί
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Misterc(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Many times these accidents are avoidable when we don't manage this automobiles when they give us signs....
Not everything we leave to the gods/God..
Most times we should always check on our engines and brakes including transmission fluids plus leakages and oil spillages...

RIP to the deceased and condolences to Niger Delta University and also may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss

3 Likes

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by bigdammyj: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2023
R.I.P.
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2023
What's wrong with this site .it keeps checking connection .at times it shows host error

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Vyzz: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2023
sad

Bad news.

3 Likes

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by FuckTheMod: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2023
cry
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by cyndy1000(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2023
What a terrible way to die.
May his soul rest in peace
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2023
😰😰😰😰
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2023
Smooth ending is the best in Life.
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Kitotewg22334: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Ok
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by marlow1962(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Nawa o
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2023
This 2023 get as e be

I remember in 1750, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment.

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2023
Horrible way to go, hmmm, rest in peace sir
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
One would think these lectures won't experience death by the way they behave like a demi-god.

May he rest in pieces and perish in the lake of fire if he's among those lecturers that demand sex for grade.

take it easy dear, judgment is of the Lord's.

If we all are to be punished for our iniquities none of us would be alive. Though you have a point.

Please take it easy. smiley

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2023
God Almighty Help Us Out In This Country

, Is Tired Of Publishing Bad News

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by adecz: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2023
I suspect foul play
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2023
My direct pastor for over 6 years.

He paid one time school fees for me in the university.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by EmmaLege: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2023
cry
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by overdrive(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2023
adecz:

I suspect foul play

Me too. The story doesn't add up.
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by CondemnBattery(f): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2023
Rip
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by MoneySEASON: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Abfinest007:
What's wrong with this site .it keeps checking connection .at times it shows host error

I thought it was only me.

Sometimes it tells me I'm temporarily banned by the owner from using this site.

3 Likes

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by premierlead: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2023
RIP to a kindhearted man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Presidential Jet Catches Fire At Kotoka / Accident Simulation Causes Scare In Niger State. See What Happened / COVID-19: Onyeama Says Evacuation Of Nigerians Abroad Starts Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.