Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

ASK ME ABOUT PROPERTY AND APARTMENT IN IKORODU - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ASK ME ABOUT PROPERTY AND APARTMENT IN IKORODU (130 Views)

THE SIGNATURE TERRACE, HOMES AND APARTMENT ABIJO / Westwood Homes And Apartment From 12.5m / Westwood Homes And Apartment From 12.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASK ME ABOUT PROPERTY AND APARTMENT IN IKORODU by latiephwald(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Don't Hesitate to reach out to me and I bet you will recommend me.

Note: Ikorodu is a fast developing and peaceful city in Lagos. korodu is within my reach and I know in and out of Ikorodu.
You like Ikorodu but scared of Omo-onile wahala? Don't worry I will take you through proper procedures.
Investing in property in Ikorodu can be very fruitful and yield better profit so don't hesitate to ask me any question about property in Ikorodu.
Lateef is your property representative in Ikorodu.

Re: ASK ME ABOUT PROPERTY AND APARTMENT IN IKORODU by latiephwald(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2023
latiephwald:
Don't Hesitate to reach out to me and I bet you will recommend me.

Note: Ikorodu is a fast developing and peaceful city in Lagos. korodu is within my reach and I know in and out of Ikorodu.
You like Ikorodu but scared of Omo-onile wahala? Don't worry I will take you through proper procedures.
Investing in property in Ikorodu can be very fruitful and yield better profit so don't hesitate to ask me any question about property in Ikorodu.
Lateef is your property representative in Ikorodu.

(1) (Reply)

5 Plots Of Land By Eleme Petrochemical, Port Harcourt / 15 Hectares Joint Venture Arrangement/ Sponsorship At Orchid Road, Lekki Lagos / For Sale In Orange Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.