Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' (20099 Views)

Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch) / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs / NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by ike007(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2023
He should also be given a ban...this will go viral and people will surely listen to this rubbish
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by sheetred: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2023
[Let call Evil.. EVIL..!!! I'm not a fan of Muric but they are right this time, you cannot just bring out an album to encourage ritual, one of the primary work of government is to protect its citizens (life and property) any thing that will make death rate go up should be banned. I pray that one of the people the song will encourage won't end up using you for rituals]

Dem no force you play am, should we ban quran because of Muslim terrorist and suicide bomber??[/quote]
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by premierlead: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2023
GardenOfGod:

MURIC guys dey follow portable dance him song... How did they know the lyrics if they didn't listen to it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You get it bro

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by diggindeep: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2023
First time buroda Muri would say something that makes sense.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by CursedOsuPigs: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2023
gracealonev:
This is curious.
MURIC has suddenly stopped promoting the interest of Yoruba Muslims (which group this same Portable belongs), but now talking about Nigerian and African values.

I am sure you're already interested in doing ritual. Go ahead.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Brushstrokes20: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2023
Really shocked....wonders shall never end grin
# the first SANE thing to ever come from this dude!
# even a dysfunctional watch is spot on TWICE a day

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by CursedOsuPigs: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2023
Kiwibbyfrill:
Is this part of Alhaji muric ngo mandate too? Is this muric guy fighting for muslim rights or he's just a blogger😂

Coagulated senselessness.

As he talk so, e don open una nyansh and una no like am.

We are not stopping you from doing your ritual. Go ahead.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Mccullum: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2023
MURIC has shown concern on rottenness of our cultural values.

It's disheartening that such music can be allowed to circulate in our society, it's inhumanity against humanity. Social welfare is part of security measures. Our government have to understand that and it's necessary to address this devilish song.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by mu2sa2: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2023
Olamilekxy:

Stop acting like a child.
He's a brat - what do you expect?
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by mu2sa2: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2023
oka4ugoo:
This MURIC has ended up promoting the useless song. Now people would want to hear the song. The man should've quietly written to the appropriate authorities to do the needful without necessarily making his letter public.

Clout chasing
Anyone tempted to listen to the gibberish coming from a riff-raff fellow like this belong in the riff-raff group.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by babz11(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:
Mumuric is a terrorist organisation

Dem no force you play am, should we ban Quran because of Muslim terrorist and suicide bomber??

I was expecting perverts, weed, and drug takers like you to comment go and play the song in front of ur parents and here there comments

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Greattha: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2023
This is a very difficult serious case of pick the message and ignore the messenger...hard as it may be.

Abject poverty is the problem not portable... despite my disdain for his lifestyle.

For portable, this distasteful song only brings to bare the rotten state of mind of the poor Nigerian (no generaliszations intended).

Abject poverty has made people lose their senses of worth, shame and become mindlessly religious.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by BossGerald: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2023
babz11:

I was expecting perverts, weed, and drug takers like you to comment go and play the song in front of ur parents and here there comments

Typical yoruba Muslim miscreant...very ill mannered and insultive.

I have never heard the song b4 but here is muric making it more popular, no one is forcing you to play it in the front of your parents.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by pacespot(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2023
I've never made sense of these MURIC people for once before, but on this one I concur with them. That portable is now asking people to do ritual is the height of lunacy. The implication of this is that you might start seeing human bodies on the streets of Nigeria more often from now on with body parts missing.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Antai123(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Portable is a huge disgrace to human race. Of what usefulness is Ritual Money that comes with no rest, Even the two years you will be given to spend the money before u die, you won't even have rest to enjoy the money. It's either they tell u, you must not see a lady pant, or you must not kiss a lady. But yet konji go dey hold you like mad.

Human Race run as fast as possible away from Potable, the idiot is looking for how many youths he will take to hell. God forbide!!!!
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Teeroyzimma: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Portable na madman normally
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by bionixs: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
For the first time MURIC is actually doing something useful for the country
my brother, it is historical
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Father254: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2023/01/muric-to-nbc-others-ban-portables-kuku.html?m=1

Muric IS right this time. EVEN though I hate their terrorist department.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Muric is an Islamic extremist
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by bionixs: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Dem no force you play am, should we ban quran because of Muslim terrorist and suicide bomber??
like selling weed and saying if you force people buy am
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by ifeanyiclement: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2023/01/muric-to-nbc-others-ban-portables-kuku.html?m=1
Very good one from muric it's time moral decadence and ethical decay is arrested in Nigeria
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by ObalendeCMS: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2023
Na fools & intellectually dwarf people dey hear the foolish boy’s song sef.

Well, the elders of this country caused it; they laid the foundation that this animal in human skin portable is building on.

I remember the man that was killed in an hotel in Ile IFE when he went to write his masters.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by FatherOfJesus: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Seriously, that's a very useless song. I agree with Muric on this
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by saheedbadmus(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2023
Use ur brain dude before typing trash... Also Portable is a Christian and he attends a White garment Church..just because he was born into a Muslim family doesn't make him a Muslim..
gracealonev:
This is curious.
MURIC has suddenly stopped promoting the interest of Yoruba Muslims (which group this same Portable belongs), but now talking about Nigerian and African values.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by lomprico(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2023
1st time I will agree with muric
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by stuffs2002: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2023
marvelife:
MURIc and those that believes it's ideology needs rehab. Nairaland should stop giving unnecessary attention and fame to this fanatics.

Stop promoting EVIL in the land.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by zoghys: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2023
gracealonev:
This is curious.

why do fool like you talk crazy over such an important issue?.Why not condemn this fudafuckin son a LovePeddler in all its entirety. If you are for yahoo, then die slow then, because karma is a bitch, and if not and you are making this apolitical then go to hell.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by DriveByKiller: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Dem no force you play am, should we ban quran because of Muslim terrorist and suicide bomber??
another confused blockhead who can't separate grain from chaff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by assholemods: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:

What a stupid comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Spicycat(f): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2023
gracealonev:
This is curious.

Very foolish comment that got likes from even more foolish people 😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by ayo2008: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2023
Masterclass32:
That boy needs a psychiatrist.

And majority of the youths are listening to those thrash he sings.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by tbambam: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

The dumbness of this man and his followers is matchless.. every religion performs ritual, ridtual itself is not a bad thing as all religion does it.. the laada Muslim does is part of ritual, fasting and prayer is ritual, killing of ram is ritual, praying on anointing oil is ritual.. so why should they ban the music when everyone engage in ritual already..

It's like me saying kuku do prayers and some dumb organization says they should ban my music because I encourage ritual..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult / Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.