Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

* I’m Breaking My Egg To Make Omelette For The People. —alex Otti, Of Lp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / * I’m Breaking My Egg To Make Omelette For The People. —alex Otti, Of Lp (142 Views)

PDP Accuses Otti Of Seeking Cheap Popularity / Abia State Deep Seaport Set For Construction By Governor Alex Otti / How To Use Vaseline And Egg To Get Bigger Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

* I’m Breaking My Egg To Make Omelette For The People. —alex Otti, Of Lp by McTortorri3334(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2023
The campaign trail of Dr. Alex Otti of Labour Party (LP), today witnessed a massive reception from the traders of Timber Market, the National Root Crops Research Institute (NRCRI), Ehimiri Housing Estate and Okwuta.
Speaking to the overwhelming supporters of Dr. Alex Otti’s Gubernatorial race, the LP Governorship Candidate Abia State stated that the difference between him and others is that “others are seeking for power while he have tasted power, and that he have come to break his egg to make omlet for the people while others have come to break the people’s egg to make omlet for themselves. He noted that he have come to create wealth for the people and not to share the money.
Also speaking at the event was Dr. Chibuzor Obiesili the HEMDACO who is the chairman of the Housing Estate/neighborhood Mobilizers for Dr Alex Chioma otti, (HEMDACO) the organizers of the Housing Estate campaign tour, he described Alex Otti as the only candidate whose Vission and mission serves as an antidote to Abia State under development hence, the reason why the group, HEMDACO have decided to endures his candidacy and urged the people to get their PVCs and vote for the LP guber candidate in the forthcoming Abia State Gubernatorial election.

Nairaland
UN: McTortorri
PW: Tortorri@3334

(1) (Reply)

PDP Ikwuano Campaign Train Storms Umuariaga Awom La Ebo Oboro Ward 1, Ikwuano L / Phone Payments And Your Credit Score / Biafra Launches New Currency January 1968

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.