Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC (227 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by Joevics(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2023
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, does not have the presence of mind to be the president of Nigeria, a former chieftain of the party, Hajia Naja’atu Muhammad, has told THE WHISTLER during a telephone interview.

Mohammad, who is not known to pull her punches when it comes to making public comments, announced her resignation from the Tinubu campaign on Saturday and said she was quitting party politics.

In a resignation letter as the Director of Civil Society in the Presidential Campaign Council of the ruling APC addressed to the National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, she said recent developments in the political and democratic space have made it impossible for her to continue participating in party politics.

She stated that the challenges facing the country today “require me to continue championing the struggle for a better country with a clear conscience as I remain absolutely loyal to Nigeria,” adding that the problems required “the consolidated efforts of competent and patriotic leadership across every level of governance.”

But giving more details on what informed her decision to dump the Tinubu campaign, she told THE WHISTLER that the APC presidential candidate had demonstrated clear symptoms of dementia when she visited him for a private meeting in London.

She said, “Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good.

“But when you talk of leadership of over two hundred million people you know that if you remove tribal sentiments, you know that he is incapable, those that will rule are those around him. This is the reality. He is mentally deranged – I said it!

“I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea.

“If you remove tribal sentiment, if you remove the Lagos/Ibadan press, if Tinubu were not a Yoruba man, he will not dare contest election because they will crucify him, but people are all there to defend him because he is Yoruba, it’s egbe omo Oduduwa over everything else.

“I was in the campaign for Yola, and we had to beg them to take the mic from him, everything about Tinubu is based on lies. Imagine he is an Hausa man, will he contest elections with all these gbese on top of him? In this campaign nobody should talk of corruption because they are corruption personified.”

Mohammad has however disclosed she would be supporting the Peoples Democratic Party candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in the presidential election because he is a lesser evil.

“What I’m saying is, if I have to choose between the devil and the deep sea, I’ll go for the deep sea, I will support Atiku, because over and above everything else, I follow my conscience. I’m not doing it for myself, I’m doing it for God and for my country,” she stated.

Mohammad, who disclosed she had not met Tinubu again since after she accepted the appointment to serve in his PCC, also claimed the former Lagos State governor had no plans for the North despite the myriads of problems confronting the region.

Recalling her London meeting with the APC candidate, Mohammad said, “I asked Tinubu, “What do you have for us in the north? He looked me in the face and said “Nothing.” I said, “Sir, you mean you have nothing for the north? The question of security, out of school children, agriculture, and many things like that, everybody in the northeast is waiting to be killed or kidnapped?”

Excerpts Of The Interview:

I did not say I’m quitting, people don’t read very well, I said party politics, party politics is different from quitting politics, all I’m saying is that I should not be caged to a particular party.
I have God-given ability to mobilize, I cannot cage myself to APC, that is why I left the APC, but I’m still very much in politics.

But Don’t You Think Your Pulling Out Of The APC Campaign Would Affect The Chances of the Party In The North?
I’m not in any race, I’m not contesting any election, if my pulling out of the campaign affects them, that’s their problem.

Which Candidate Are You Going To Support For President?
I’ve been talking to Kwankwaso, i know he is handicapped, I have not sat with Obi, but Obi is not accepted in the north anyway. Someone was saying between Tinubu and Atiku is like the devil and the deep sea, I said that is true but I rather jump into the deep sea.

Is There A Reason Why You Will Prefer Atiku?
Yes. I have sat with them, I wanted to leave APC long time ago but they pleaded with me not to, and made me understand that things would change. When I was first given the appointment, I was called by one Falaki.

I was actually on a flight, we were in the aircraft, and there was a delay and I opened my telephone and he called and he said this is Falaki, and I said I don’t know you and he explained who he was.

He said we want to make you a director in the civil society organization, I told him that I don’t want and he started to plead with me and I said don’t plead with me only God is alpha and omega, I’m just an instrument to be used by God anytime he wants but I have a passion for my country.

I told him Asiwaju knows me but he has never contacted me, for that reason I have not sat with him to ask him what he has for us in the north.

He pleaded with me to accept the appointment and speak with Asiwaju later. So, you know one has to be humble, I accepted but on the basis that if I’m not satisfied by the answers given to me by Asiwaju I will opt out, and he said yes, he was grateful.

That same day at night I was receiving an unknown number for about a couple of minutes, and I picked it up, then I saw a text message saying Asiwaju wants to talk to you.

He called immediately and said I’m very sorry, but I respect the fact that you refused my appointment, and I said no wahala.

He asked why I refused the appointment, and I said first, you never consulted me, I left CPC to stay with you at ACN because it was always Buhari getting out of alliance and each time he is getting out he always wanted us to follow him so this time I said I’m not going. I’m not a slave, going everywhere for no reason. I said I’m not going along with Buhari, I will stick to ACN.

https://thewhistler.ng/exclusive-tinubu-cant-hold-a-tea-cup-najaatu-muhammad-gives-reasons-why-apc-candidate-must-not-be-president-in-explosive-interview-with-the-whistler/
Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by AbdulAffiliate(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by Xscape1993(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2023
It is well with the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by Joevics(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2023
We'll. It's getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by Emmanuella00(f): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2023
We know 😁
Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by SmartPolician: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2023
But giving more details on what informed her decision to dump the Tinubu campaign, she told THE WHISTLER that the APC presidential candidate had demonstrated clear symptoms of dementia when she visited him for a private meeting in London.

Those who campaign for that old druglord are the biggest problems of this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2023
If him no fit hold a tea cup, how him wan take sign documents? undecided
Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Hmm
This will affect apc negatively in the north
Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by oshozondii: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Jesu....

Cannot hold a what?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by Validated: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu should just drop out of this disgraceful race and support Peter Obi.

Imagine what Northerners are portraying Tinubu with? "Agbado pampers"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by AllTheWayUp: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2023
“I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea
grin grin grin
Even Sowore said the same thing last year, that Tinubu can not hold a spoon for 10 secs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by pyyxxaro: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2023
Naa REMI go de feed am shocked
Re: Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad Gives Reasons Why She Dumped APC by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2023
The North is supporting Atiku and Obi will share from it. The South should better support Obi if we are really serious of having a Southern President.

(1) (Reply)

Seun, I Am Experiencing Delay In Accessing Nairaland. / Nigeria To Overturn $11bln Fraudlent Arbitration Claim / INEC Registered Voters By State 2023, 2019 and 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.