Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) (7384 Views)

Governor Ortom Suspends 6 APC LG Chairmen In Benue / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / 6 APC Governors, 27 NASS Members Joining Us Soon – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria politics transfer windows is widely open till two weeks to Feb. 25, 2023.

1 Like

Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by babaalagbo11(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Shebi una other people and regions no like unaself,this what true love brings among people with one voice.....
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2023
grin

The same Jigawa way yarimo and co day use day call Igbos Osu and what have you. Now see. APC owners day abandon am go some place else.
This saying "Be careful of where ye stand , lest ye fall..." is a clear definition of what is going on.

You speak of others and mock others when you are sure, you have no dent one way or the Other. Yorubas think everyone would be like the Igbos who can take nonsense from them.. I laugh... If the Northern people want Tinubu, they will show it. Igbos will tolerate, rather than make peace, na to come on here day call us names. Politics is a game - Na Nigeria. Hate is running in veins, and yoruba has failed to learn!

Make i no talk. Tinubu, na your winning be this o.
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Leeofdleetemple: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Anyway I'm enjoying the transfer window so far...

1 Like

Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZeroAccess:
Tinubu and his delude urchin will be taught a serious lesson come Feb. The drug Lord can't boast of any block vote from his southwest region, but he's expecting to get blocked vote when two son of the soil is on the ballot.

Urchins are just too senseless to engage with. Come Feb, tinubu the most greedy drug lord will be retired permanently to a nursing home.

APC that have brought untold hardship is wat the greedy druglord want to renew. Tinubu can't get a single vote without paying for it.

You guys are plain stupid and senseless. No brain dey una 🧠 heads.
Atiku won't win. What ll shock you is how the elite electorates ll add Tinubu and Obi's votes together. Tell Atiku that's the original diaper user to go and rest. No sane Northerners ll turn back on Tinubu that God won't punish!
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by MrPADDY(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
The north will always support their own, even if it means to collapse existing political structures. Even Atiku and other PDP stalwarts in the north helped to collapse PDP for Buhari in 2015.
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Thesaint141(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Una wan raise Festus Akamu and Moh247 blood pressure dis afternoon?
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by obuburam: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Same of the same. APDP
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Northern APC defecting to PDP. . . . .Southern PDP defecting to APC.
Equation balanced. . .

Obidatti. . . .chop the remnant! kiss

And the winner is. . . . anybody guess. E go tough ooooooo
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Olahmi05: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
You go still defect to Labour Party.
That what I know...
Peter Obi will be the President and we shall rejoice.
Before the election.. Things will happen that well shock the country.
People will defect to Labour Party before the election.
The hidden secrets will be revealed.
That when God will take Control.
The light has come.. The darkness is no more..
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
gimakon:
grin

The same Jigawa way yarimo and co day use day call Igbos Osu and what have you. Now see. APC owners day abandon am go some place else.
This saying "Be careful of where ye stand , lest ye fall..." is a clear definition of what is going on.

You speak of others and mock others when you are sure, you have no dent one way or the Other. Yorubas think everyone would be like the Igbos who can take nonsense from them.. I laugh... If the Northern people want Tinubu, they will show it. Igbos will tolerate, rather than make peace, na to come on here day call us names. Politics is a game - Na Nigeria. Hate is running in veins, and yoruba has failed to learn!

Make i no talk. Tinubu, na your winning be this o.
Another post showing Igbo hate towards Yorubas
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Tetrahedron: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Emilokan in the mud grin grin grin
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
ogunara:

Another post showing Igbo hate towards Yorubas

The part where i said, "Yorubas think everyone would be like the Igbos who can take nonsense from them..." You did not see it. And give me 5 reasons why a real igbo man would be jealous and show hate to your tribe. You do not know anything.
You need to start travelling and come to the Igbo land , and know that , Igbos do not have time for hating you.

Give yourself peace. Bye bye
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Houseofglam7:
undecided
You and this your Nairaland emoji ehn πŸ˜„

Anytime I sees it, I do call it "The House Of Glam" emoji. 😁
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Northerners na una way
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You and this your Nairaland emoji ehn πŸ˜„

Anytime I sees it, I do call it "The House Of Glam" emoji. 😁

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ohhhh...the game is, allow him (Tinubu) spend money for campaign, then they will decamp after he left. So collect the money and jump ship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers: Pro-Amaechi APC Exco Denies Ties With Wike, PDP / Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.