Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

UI/UX Desginer Available For Hire - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / UI/UX Desginer Available For Hire (105 Views)

How Important Is UI UX Designer For A Startup / Learn A New Tech Skill Today: Get Your UI/UX Course / 20KVA Diesel Soundproof Generator For Hire/rent/lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UI/UX Desginer Available For Hire by AdeVikthur1(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Are you a product owner, developer, engineer, or senior designer in need of a skilled UI/UX designer to bring your project to life? Look no further. With over 3 years of experience in design, I am a seasoned professional who can help you achieve your goals by creating beautiful and user-friendly designs.

As a product designer, I have a deep understanding of user research, interaction design, and visual design principles. This allows me to create products that not only look great but also solve real problems for users. I have experience working on a wide range of products, from mobile apps to web platforms. I am highly skilled in using design software such as Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop, which allows me to quickly and efficiently create high-fidelity designs.

But my skills don't stop at design. I am also a great collaborator and communicator and have experience working with cross-functional teams to bring products to market. I am able to clearly articulate design decisions and work with engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to ensure that the final product meets user needs and business goals.

If you're looking for a product designer to help bring your next project to life, I'd love to chat. Please feel free to check out my portfolio on Behance https://www.behance.net/adevikthur and don't hesitate to reach out to me at +2349032845592. I look forward to working with you and creating something great together.

Thank you and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Pre-order Your Gaming Laptops At Best Prices! / We repair Laptop Of Any Kind / What Is A Cactus Bong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.