Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally (34774 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / Kwankwaso Cannot Divide Votes In The North - Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally by 5starMan: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
ogunara:

You can’t hate Yorubas who are half of the south and expect presidency
Yorubas half of the South another propaganda
Igbos are more populous than Yoruba.
Maybe nah 5 states dey deceive you
Re: What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally by uba1991: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wickedfact:

Remember those who said Buhari would be President over their dead bodies.

Nothing will happen to you. You will enjoy Tinubu's tenure and the only regret you will have is that you ever thought of supporting Atiku.
I was a die hard supporter of APC and Buhari.
I left APC the day that Tinubu decided to pick a Muslim Muslim ticket.
I will never support anybody or party that want to divide this country.
In a complex country like Nigeria, Tinubu decided to divide this country along religious line.
If Tinubu win this is how his administration will be
1) president- Muslim
2)vice President-muslim
3)senate President- Muslim
4) speaker- Muslim
5) CJN - Muslim
6) party chairman-muslim
Is this how you want in a country like Nigeria?
Re: What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally by Sedonxavi: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:
North will always go for their own, they aren't liberals.

A Southerner can never win a popular northerner like Atiku or kwankwaso in the North, not even an incumbent president from the South can do it.

Middle belt would be the decider in this coming election.

Atiku would win NE/NW
Tinubu would win SW
Peter Obi would win SE/SS

Obi, Atiku and Tinubu would share NC, and Peter Obi would get the majority vote in NC, especially in Benue, Plateau and FCT.

Peter Obi is likely to win.
Alaimokan. If your Peter Obi win a state in NC I will leave Nairaland. Some of you guys are guessing based on what you see on social media

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally by PeterObi4LP: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Godispeace:
Foolish Ndigbo , shocked

I be confirm Omoluabi if you care to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught / Seven DIGs To Go As Buhari Appoints New Inspectors-General Of Police / Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.