Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Addiction To Cigarettes Is The Result Of Insufficient Breastfeeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Addiction To Cigarettes Is The Result Of Insufficient Breastfeeding (130 Views)

I'm On A Mission To Break My Addiction To Pepsi. / She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addiction To Cigarettes Is The Result Of Insufficient Breastfeeding by Horus(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Addiction To Cigarettes Is The Result Of Insufficient Breastfeeding

A lot of mothers in modern society breastfeed their children very inadequately, if at all. Once a child has had mother's milk directly from her breast, there is no substitute that can take its place. But many women are advised to feed artificial formulas to their children.
The most common damage that results from this comes in adulthood in the form of cigarette addiction. Unbelievable as it may sound, a large percentage of addiction to cigarettes is the result of insufficient time spent at the mother's breast. Cigarette companies know this, and design cigarette butts the same color as a white woman's nipple, and make the rest of it white like milk to evoke those childhood memories, not to mention the chemicals they add to make sure people stay addicted.
Re: Addiction To Cigarettes Is The Result Of Insufficient Breastfeeding by FXSavvy: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
🤔

(1) (Reply)

Best Yoga Ashram In Rishikesh | Rishikesh Yogpeeth / Medical Equipment Financing / Understanding And Managing Common Complications Of Dialysis Treatment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.