Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) (20337 Views)

Juicy Jay & Olivia (juiovla) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / #BBNaija: Alex Had An Abortion At 16 In SS3. Sandra Asogwa Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ok
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Chopcy29: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
So this full grown man with bears everywhere decided to make stare-down explanation his job. Not even a full fight

Nothing wey no be work for this world
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Kingcalls: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Women of today are badly raised , especially Naija women....they will always fight and fight....bitter set of women
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by shiki(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
It’s on till I think 28th of this month
silvermania:
Pls who knows if Nigerian idols registration is on.
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by chiedozie198100: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
So this is what society wants now?

Nigerian States (quiz game):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerianstatequizgame.nigerianstates
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Isabi4lov: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin the fight no be here
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by NEUDUDE: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
gfelo:
we are watching, evil show!

Evil show, and you dey watch am lol grin

Mad people full here, the other one say na clitocurrency fight grin. I done die lol

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by gfelo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
we go watch o, we are studying their evil
NEUDUDE:

Evil show, and you dey watch am lol grin

Mad people full here, the other one say na clitocurrency fight grin. I done die lol
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Izunwa(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don't even know the one that angers me most. Is it the organizers of the program that fixed it during election period to distract Nigerian youths or the agbaya youtuber that was analyzing the video undecided
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by 9jaBloke: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
"This show is a time waster"
" There's absolutely nothing to learn"
" It should be banned"
"It's distracting us from the upcoming elections"....….............

Yet you guys are on every BB thread!!

Ma'e una park well o
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Akinfemmy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
IrepChrist:
What moral examples is this program setting for our youths and young adults? why can't we think for ourselves if Africa ? Must we always embrace anything from the west?.

The media can be a tool to make or destroy we must be wise enough to know what will not add any positive value to our lives.

Jesus loves you.

Think for ourselves yet you're talking about a fantasy made up story from the middle east. How ironic
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
IrepChrist:
What moral examples is this program setting for our youths and young adults? why can't we think for ourselves if Africa ? Must we always embrace anything from the west?.

The media can be a tool to make or destroy we must be wise enough to know what will not add any positive value to our lives.

Jesus loves you.
Must u comment? Y can't u continue watching your Emmanuel TV and leave those who want to continue.
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Na every month dem dey do this knacking movie
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omo i saw the nonsense... u need to see the way South Africans were looking at d wayward animals displaying...

I shame for them and big brother..

Very useless show....!!.. seriously the show useless!!
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by charlizonto: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
See Dem..fake fight

Dem won trend.. attention seekers undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Sniper101(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
How I go take see that big phat yellow yansh again (in private) wey Yvonne bend down show us on Sunday night whilst wearing a thong ...na the matter na e dey my mind like this 😞

abi if I set aside one million naira to take invite her come my house after she leaves Big Brother's house, the money go dey OK ni 🤔
Re: BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2023
shiki:
It’s on till I think 28th of this month
thanks let me try my luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Thread For Gotham Series / Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? / Uriel Wants Ilebaye To Win BBNaija All Stars Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.