Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' (11720 Views)

Dele Momodu Reveals Identity Of APC Chieftain Who Laughed At Tinubu At Campaign / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Is Apc Now Stronger Or Weaker In The South South/south East ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Sholaco: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Momohdu.
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Lampass(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
dre11:
Tinubu Far Weaker Today In Southwest Nigeria, Awolowo Was Far More Formidable –Dele Momodu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/23/tinubu-far-weaker-today-southwest-nigeria-awolowo-was-far-more-formidable-dele-momodu

It looks as if he will be rejected at home the way TOFA was rejected back in 1993 in the North and Abiola won. History may repeat it self the opposite way.

Proudly Obidient 😁😁 Na you high blood go dey worry, Ahap😁😁😁😁
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by saintrow1: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
ogunara:

We'll revisit next month if tinubu loses. He always be remembered as a betrayer of the yoruba nation. We saw you just kill our people for nothing in lagos. Keep on trying to appease your northern masters. We're watching...

Which your useless people, which tinubu betray yoruba people loooool you must be a fool. The same tinubu that fought for 1993 election, the same tinubu that protected EKO the maritime and commercial hub of yorubaland from obasanjo, fulanis and Ibos that want ti reap where they did not sow. The man that made lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa, A man that believes in regional/federalism. Do you know that if yorubaland comes out of Nigeria today, yorubaland will be on the top 4 biggest economy in Africa. So pls tell me, how is tinubu a betrayer of the yoruba nation?
So what will you call obasanjo who openly rejected yoruba nation. After awolowo its tinubu and by the time tinubu finish 8 years as a president in Nigeria, he will surpass awolowos record. F**k you and f**k your scam yoruba nation.
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by occam(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
An Atiku win looks plausible and this write up highlights the key reason: elections are decided on tribal and religious lines

Remember he had over 11m votes and 25% in 30 states. Even if Obi wins all SE & SS, Atiku May still get 25% in all the SS. Just not sure the spoiler role Wike plays in Rivers. The SW has always been 50/50 btw PDp & Apc. Even With Tinubu on the ticket, Atiku can still get 25% except in Lagos and Ogun state

NC look like 3 way split kwara, Kogi (Tinubu), Nasarawa, Plateau, FCT, Taraba (Obi), Benue (Atiku). And Atiku will still get 25% in 4 of those.

In the North, a lot of those Buhari votes may switch to Atiku because he’s a Muslim. Religion is a greater factor in the Nw & Ne.

Are we looking at an Atiku outright win or run off between him and Tinubu/Obi. It will be difficult for Tinubu or Obi to win on first ballot.

Interesting times ahead
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
saintrow1:

Which your useless people, which tinubu betray yoruba people loooool you must be a fool. The same tinubu that fought for 1993 election, the same tinubu that protected EKO the maritime and commercial hub of yorubaland from obasanjo, fulanis and Ibos that want ti reap where they did not sow. The man that made lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa, A man that believes in regional/federalism. Do you know that if yorubaland comes out of Nigeria today, yorubaland will be on the top 4 biggest economy in Africa. So pls tell me, how is tinubu a betrayer of the yoruba nation?
So what will you call obasanjo who openly rejected yoruba nation. After awolowo its tinubu and by the time tinubu finish 8 years as a president in Nigeria, he will surpass awolowos record. F**k you and f**k your scam yoruba nation.
He’s a full blown criminal! Have some shame! Yoruba do not need criminals leading us!
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by anigbajumo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gozac:

I have said it countless times that Atiku will win this election thanks to the greed of people like Wike and the inability of the South to unite politically.
Some of us supported Amaechi and some PYO during the primaries, immediately BAT won the primaries, I told people that power will go back to North.
Dele's analysis is matured and without prejudice, I repeat unless there's divine intervention that will make Obi to win, Atiku will surely win this election.

I prefer ATIKU to win but I can tell u authoritatively that it’s going to be clash of the Titians. ATIKU cannot lock down the entire NE and NW, Time will tell. Obi’s out of ATIKU’s camp has already shattered his chances of winning. Don’t forget the Northern Governors made Tinubu won the primary and Abdulahi Sule said it two days ago that the Northern Governors will do everything within their power to make him the president. I will personally vote ATIKU but I knw it’s not going to be an easy ride for him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by seguno2: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Afamed:
From the same Momoh who did not get 1 vote during the PDP primary election

Unlike Wike who is the presidential candidate for PDP , after chasing Peter Obi away from the party

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Pabloma: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
dre11:
Tinubu Far Weaker Today In Southwest Nigeria, Awolowo Was Far More Formidable –Dele Momodu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/23/tinubu-far-weaker-today-southwest-nigeria-awolowo-was-far-more-formidable-dele-momodu
Dele na my boy!!!!!! Dele na my boy...... hungry man looking for money up and down
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Amayabor1: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pakute:
Imagine this shapeless bag of beans that Tinubu provided a house for when he was thrown into jail by the military, Tinubu would also send his kids to school.. traitors, God, i beg.
It is the same omo ale like you and OBJ that conspired against Awolowo. We know how Oloriburuku like you conspired to throw Awo in prison, same for MKO.. Any Yoruba that's making a giant stride has to be pulled down by Alaiyebaje like you. Just like small clubs hating the top big clubs for winning everything. Dele Momodu is a small rat hating on a big horse.
Tinubu,na man you be, you have a big & forgiving heart.
Nobody is asking you not to support your preferred candidate, we ain't like those from the other side forcing their Agulu toad on everyone through death threats, killings & beheading.

It's too early to start wailing! Read the article and tell me where you disagree with him.

In the SE, anywhere Obi comes first, Atiku will come second.

In the SW, anywhere Tinubu comes First, Atiku will come second. He will even win some SW states (like Osun).

Atiku will clear the North.

See, i am from the SS. My vote is for Atiku. Obi can't win this election. And I don't want a sick drug baron as president!
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Finbaze: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
I Sell Quality Stone Coated Roof and Roof Gutters, We Deliver and Install anywhere In Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Almaigaa: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Afamed:
From the same Momoh who did not get 1 vote during the PDP primary election

Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by IbroMakanaki1: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Atiku Abubakar is the Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by tenpipsperday: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Felabrity:
I have said it over and over again, Atiku has more chance of winning the election compared to Tinubu

Yes but unfortunately none of them is winning. Obi is coming
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Willie2015: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
onatisi:
This is exactly what we have been saying ,the emergence of obi virtually destroyed tinubu chances .
The south is deeply divided and in the tsouth and south east wherever obi comes first ,atiku and pdp will come second ,the north will always support their own

Obi is a plus for Tinubu...
Since SS and SE are not APC stronghold..
Tinubu need to cut Atiku wings from all angles...
To win this election...am positive this should be the advice of his campaign team...
Obi and G5 factor will reduce Atiku votes in SE/SS...
Kwankwaso in NWest and
Shettima in NEast.....
While Atiku has advantage as a son of the soil...
Tinubu is matching him with the support of APC Northern Governors..
Any candidate that can take high votes from...
his opponents stronghold..
will clinch the Presidency...
D race is btwn Tinubu and Atiku....
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Iamzik: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pakute:
Imagine this shapeless bag of beans that Tinubu provided a house for when he was thrown into jail by the military, Tinubu would also send his kids to school.. traitors, God, i beg.
It is the same omo ale like you and OBJ that conspired against Awolowo. We know how Oloriburuku like you conspired to throw Awo in prison, same for MKO.. Any Yoruba that's making a giant stride has to be pulled down by Alaiyebaje like you. Just like small clubs hating the top big clubs for winning everything. Dele Momodu is a small rat hating on a big horse.
Nobody is asking you not to support your preferred candidate, we ain't like those from the other side forcing their Agulu toad on everyone through death threats, killings & beheading.

Making your own prediction about how Tinubu will win would have been more productive than all these insults.
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Shikini: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Willie2015: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Amayabor1:

It's too early to start wailing! Read the article and tell me where you disagree with him.

In the SE, anywhere Obi comes first, Atiku will come second.

In the SW, anywhere Tinubu comes First, Atiku will come second. He will even win some SW states (like Osun).

Atiku will clear the North.

See, i am from the SS. My vote is for Atiku. Obi can't win this election. And I don't want a sick drug baron as president!

The North is divided....for Atiku...
Kwankwaso doing harm in NWest...
Shettima also pulling votes in NEast...
Obi pullin down those votes from SE and SS...
APC Nothern Governors hittin hard...
It comes down to how well you win your stronghold...by margin
And how you can snatch votes from your opponents...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Iamzik: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Willie2015:

Obi is a plus for Tinubu...
Since SS and SE are not APC stronghold..
Tinubu need to cut Atiku wings from all angles...
To win this election...am positive this should be the advice of his campaign team...
Obi and G5 factor will reduce Atiku votes in SE/SS...
Kwankwaso in NWest and
Shettima in NEast.....
While Atiku has advantage as a son of the soil...
Tinubu is matching him with the support of APC Northern Governors..
Any candidate that can take high votes from...
his opponents stronghold..
will clinch the Presidency...
D race is btwn Tinubu and Atiku....

Northern governors supported Goodluck yet he lost. North will never leave their own to vote a fake Muslim. They will collect Tinubus money and vote for Atiku. Know this and know peace

This is the first election in my lifetime that no leading candidate has a clear advantage over others. None of them is sure of winning
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Willie2015: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Iamzik:

Northern governors supported Goodluck yet he lost. North will never leave their own to vote a fake Muslim. They will collect Tinubus money and vote for Atiku. Know this and know peace

This is the first election in my lifetime that no leading candidate has a clear advantage over others. None of them is sure of winning

Let event unfolds itself..Bros
Most pundits here gave Tinubu zero chance...
He clinched the ticket as APC topgun....
against all odds...
Goodluck was against a PMB (Defender of Islam and the North)
With 11m votes in his account without the SW.. SE and SS...
Atiku aint Buhari ...
D key move is to break his advantage in the North...
And cut down his influence in SE and SS
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Thegoodone13(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi has more chance than the rest.

Obi will win in SE and SS.

Tinubu will win Southwest

Atiku will win North West and North East

Obi will take 2nd position in North Center

Tinubu will take second position in North West

Atiku will take second position in South West

Any candidate that has highest vote in opposite strong place will win.
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by shimolv: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Amayabor1: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Willie2015:

The North is divided....for Atiku...
Kwankwaso doing harm in NWest...
Shettima also pulling votes in NEast...
Obi pullin down those votes from SE and SS...
APC Nothern Governors hittin hard...
It comes down to how well you win your stronghold...by margin
And how you can snatch votes from your opponents...

The North is divided for Atiku? Not completely true sha. Kwankwanso is majorly active only in Kano. The average northeasterner will not leave the presidency (Atiku) and go for the vice presidency (Shettima).

If you think the north is divided, is the South united? Or you don't think Obi and Tinubu coming out for election will favour Atiku? Obi and Tinubu will cancel out themselves in the south while Atiku just hope he gets at least 25% (he will even win some states in the south)
Some of those APC governors are working for Atiku (directly or indirectly). For example, What do you expect the Katsina governor to do when his people are massively rooting for Atiku? Most of these APC governors will be more concerned winning their re-election (or ensuring their candidates emerge governor) than making sure Tinubu wins, especially when openly marketing Tinubu may anger their people. How many of these ApC governors are even actively, openly campaigning for Tinubu? Only Ganduje of Kano state and Kano state will be evenly shared by Kwankwanso, Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Krigbe: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
In everything Dele have said,he didn't abuse asiwaju or his campaign team.
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Ojady(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hmnnn...this is quite analytical and realistic. The only one amongst the three loudest candidates that there will be least crises, should he win is Atiku. If Tinubu wins, Igbo no go gree, if Obi, Yorubas go shout "cheating"...only Atiku is guaranteed that when he wins, the other 2 may grumble yet console themselves with better Atiku than that "Tinubu" / "covert pro-Biafra Obi". Either way, the north wins. One look at all the 3 and you see the north sitting comfortable as either Presidential or vice Presidential candidate. Is there an abomination that says somebody from the north must be either one or the other? Also, are we sure it is not all drama to deceive the masses who want to kill each other over politicians who are united? Personally, the masses are the ones being deceived here: first Atiku is in PDP jumps to APC, now back in PDP, Tinubu is very, very old...he is deemed a thief, his proteges, the somewhat credible ones, folks have a level of respect for (Osinbajo, Fashola & Ambode) are not at the forefront of his campaigns, not forgetting his health, verbal and political gaffes, the bullion vans, the positioning of his family members in strategic positions in Lagos, his past and true origins/identity etc these only add to his rejection by Igbos and his kinsmen alike. For Obi, first it was APGA, PDP now LP. It is recorded he did nothing to improve the lot of the common "Nduka" while at the helm of his state's affairs, that he made his state for its indigenes and indigenes ALONE and deported foreigners/Nigerians, that when his political ambitions are hindered here, he simply jumps to the next party that will have him, an indication that there is more or less a personal/ethnic/sectional interest over National interest etc
Anyways, whoever you vote for, giving them your vote is not enough...you must hold them accountable. Accountable by noting every thing of importance to you that they said they will do and monitoring their performance of it. The same way you come online and berate those who objectively question your choice of candidate, when your candidate wins (if he wins) may you find the same energy to hold your 'man' to his word
Truth is, they are all men, weak, fallible, changeable and fallen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pakute:
But the thing really pain you Sha. Crying is your new hobby. That's what you get when you support a rejected candidate.
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ojady:
Hmnnn...this is quite analytical and realistic. The only one amongst the three loudest candidates that there will be least crises, should he win is Atiku. If Tinubu wins, Igbo no go gree, if Obi, Yorubas go shout "cheating"...only Atiku is guaranteed that when he wins, the other 2 may grumble yet console themselves with better Atiku than that "Tinubu" / "covert pro-Biafra Obi". Either way, the north wins. One look at all the 3 and you see the north sitting comfortable as either Presidential or vice Presidential candidate. Is there an abomination that says somebody from the north must be either one or the other? Also, are we sure it is not all drama to deceive the masses who want to kill each other over politicians who are united? Personally, the masses are the ones being deceived here: first Atiku is in PDP jumps to APC, now back in PDP, Tinubu is very, very old...he is deemed a thief, his proteges, the somewhat credible ones, folks have a level of respect for (Osinbajo, Fashola & Ambode) are not at the forefront of his campaigns, not forgetting his health, verbal and political gaffes, the bullion vans, the positioning of his family members in strategic positions in Lagos, his past and true origins/identity etc these only add to his rejection by Igbos and his kinsmen alike. For Obi, first it was APGA, PDP now LP. It is recorded he did nothing to improve the lot of the common "Nduka" while at the helm of his state's affairs, that he made his state for its indigenes and indigenes ALONE and deported foreigners/Nigerians, that when his political ambitions are hindered here, he simply jumps to the next party that will have him, an indication that there is more or less a personal/ethnic/sectional interest over National interest etc
Anyways, whoever you vote for, giving them your vote is not enough...you must hold them accountable. Accountable by noting every thing of importance to you that they said they will do and monitoring their performance of it. The same way you come online and berate those who objectively question your choice of candidate, when your candidate wins (if he wins) may you find the same energy to hold your 'man' to his word
Learn to paragraph properly before venturing into matters above your pay grade. 😰😨😕

Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by Willie2015: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Amayabor1:

The North is divided for Atiku? Not completely true sha. Kwankwanso is majorly active only in Kano. The average northeasterner will not leave the presidency (Atiku) and go for the vice presidency (Shettima).

If you think the north is divided, is the South united? Or you don't think Obi and Tinubu coming out for election will favour Atiku? Obi and Tinubu will cancel out themselves in the south while Atiku just hope he gets at least 25% (he will even win some states in the south)
Some of those APC governors are working for Atiku (directly or indirectly). For example, What do you expect the Katsina governor to do when his people are massively rooting for Atiku? Most of these APC governors will be more concerned winning their re-election (or ensuring their candidates emerge governor) than making sure Tinubu wins, ellspecially when openly marketing Tinubu may anger their people. How many of these ApC governors are even actively, openly campaigning for Tinubu? Only Ganduje of Kano state and Kano state will be evenly shared by Kwankwanso, Atiku and Tinubu.

Its the best scenario for now...
As South can not unite in a 1000 yrs...
And Atiku aint Buhari
And will not inherit those bloc votes....
Lets fold our hands and see...
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by EmmyCC: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pakute:
Why are you cussing Dele? Because he's not supporting the criminal from Iragbiji?
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by garfield1: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
maestroferddi:
Tinubu is toast in this election...

Obi is not in the race
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by EmmyCC: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ojady:
All you wrote against Obi are false
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by TheOgaBoss: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Says a man with no state of origin

His father is from Edo State yet he is not recognized in Edo

His mother is from Ile ife Osun state yet nobody knows where

His only ancestor is Davido who called him his boy

where is tinubu's home town?
Re: Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' by ZombieSlayer1: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😂

Dele will say anything to secure the bag!

He is a higher version of Gbenga Daniels
He's actually right, Atiku has more chance of winning the election than TInubu does, but PO will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Abdulsalami Wins Bid For Four PHCN Distribution Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.