Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Phyna Announces Launching Her Youtube Channel Soon As Bbtitans Miracle Op Escape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyna Announces Launching Her Youtube Channel Soon As Bbtitans Miracle Op Escape (432 Views)

“my God No Dey Sleep” Tacha Shades Multichoice After Launching Her Clothing Line / Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React / See This Beautiful Picture Of Linda Ikeji Before Launching Her TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyna Announces Launching Her Youtube Channel Soon As Bbtitans Miracle Op Escape by Haboseyday(f): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
PHYNA ANNOUNCES LAUNCHING HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL SOON AS BBTITANS MIRACLE OP ESCAPES 1ST STRIKE, TSATSII WARNS KHOSI AS YEMI OPENED UP TO BLUE AIVA ABOUT HIS FEELINGS FOR HER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OE1zew8cBs
Re: Phyna Announces Launching Her Youtube Channel Soon As Bbtitans Miracle Op Escape by Magnoliaa(f): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
Magnolìaa when will you leave okpo work and hustle normal undecided undecided undecided

When your mother ***s and falls off the surface of this Earth, and a trailer cr***** you. 🙃

In other words, it will be after your dead body and that of your family members.

1 Like

Re: Phyna Announces Launching Her Youtube Channel Soon As Bbtitans Miracle Op Escape by JasonScoolari: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
🌹
Re: Phyna Announces Launching Her Youtube Channel Soon As Bbtitans Miracle Op Escape by JasonScoolari: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:

Simp simp simp
You want magnoliaa to open her infested toto for you abi undecided undecided undecided
I have told you...

Let it be the last time you'll troll her again.
Re: Phyna Announces Launching Her Youtube Channel Soon As Bbtitans Miracle Op Escape by PellsKodak: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I have told you...

Let it be the last time you'll troll her again.
Useless Simp
What will you do undecided undecided
U don tag mod tire undecided undecided
Jobless simp
U no go see Magnoliaa dirty kpekus fuk grin cheesy
Re: Phyna Announces Launching Her Youtube Channel Soon As Bbtitans Miracle Op Escape by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
U don tag mod tire undecided undecided
Jobless simp

Nor tell me say dem don ban you, shittybabyface? 😄😁

You've stopped responding.

I see you wey get job but you dedicated your whole yamayama life to ti baje, ra, la ti ma yo idin to be trolling women on-line.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Dragging TG Omori, And He Finally Accepted / Has Seun Kuti Finally Humbled Ibeji Oran A.k.a Psquare?? / Na Ogun Go K*ll You, Zazu Blast Mr P For Insulting Fela Son (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.