Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? (402 Views)

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Feeding Every Month / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily / Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by mayDtolu(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
With the current hike on prices of every commodity.
As a bachelor staying alone, I spend at least 5k daily on just feeding.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by PellsKodak: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
10k in the morning
20k in the afternoon
30 k in the evening
I have been staying in a 4 star hotel for 4 months now
It's not easy 🀧🀧🀧

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
10k in the morning
20k in the afternoon
30 k in the evening
I have been staying in a 4 star hotel for 4 months now
It's not easy 🀧🀧🀧

Nigga, you would NOT be looking like this if you had the money to be staying in a 4-star hotel.

Haba. 🀣🀣🀣

See lie.

If to say you dey fine-dine, dey do skincare, naim you go look haggard so?

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by PellsKodak: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Nigga, you would NOT be looking like this if you had the money to be staying in a 4-star hotel.

Haba. 🀣🀣🀣

See lie.

If to say you dey fine-dine, dey do skincare, naim you go look haggard so?
I don't cap angry angry
Not every one is broke like those small guys u share your kpekus to undecided undecided undecided
Am a real Gee
No 🧒
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
I don't cap angry angry
Not every one is broke like those small guys u share your kpekus to undecided undecided undecided
Am a real Gee
No 🧒

You're broke.

Plus smelly, frustrated and suicidal.

Your face is a reflection of your bank account. πŸ˜…

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by PellsKodak: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You're broke.

Plus smelly, frustrated and suicidal.

Your face is a reflection of your bank account. πŸ˜…
Send me your account right now and I will do a transfer of 50 k to prove your bitter ass wrong πŸ’΅πŸ’ΈπŸ’°
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
Send me your account right now and I will do a transfer of 50 k to prove your bitter ass wrong πŸ’΅πŸ’Έ

Invest in proper skincare products first, and come back to post a photo as proof... πŸ™πŸΏ

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by PellsKodak: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Invest in proper skincare products first, and come back to post a photo as proof... πŸ™πŸΏ
Lol grin cheesy
Broke bïtçh
You beneath me always πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’°
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
Lol grin cheesy
Broke bïtçh
You beneath me always πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’°

This was just you yesterday...

We know the person living in denial, shit face.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Buying Tinder PVA Accounts / Viral Video: Girl Engages In Oral S*x While On A Call With Boyfriend / Royal Fathers Commend Jos DISCO On Stable Supply Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.