Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,876 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Obidients Are Far And Way Beyond "The River Niger" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Are Far And Way Beyond "The River Niger" (169 Views)

State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons / We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Are Far And Way Beyond "The River Niger" by LocalStandard1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
A Nairalander made a post. A so called analysis of the possible outcome of the 2023 elections. He said....

"NOTE 1: For 2023, I have added 5% to 2019's voters turnout across all states of the federation except the SE region and Lagos where I have added 10% to reflect the social media buzz and enthusiasm of our brothers/sisters from across the River Niger

This statement clearly shows who he made the post to and his state of mind making it, also why he went to so much effort to put up so plenty a writing.

I am not from "across the River Niger" but I got the message very well and clearly.

Peter Obi's supporters are far and wide, far beyond "The River Niger", so why the obvious undertones? Why always attacking the people from "across the River Niger"? What wrong have they done? What offense have they committed? Is it wrong for someone from "across the River Niger" to contest for the Presidency?

I want all PDAPC to know that
OBIDIENTS are way beyond "The River Niger"

I am from the MB but you can call me an OSU, I am comfortable with that.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Far And Way Beyond "The River Niger" by PraizHim: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
OP no mind them. OBI-DATTI 2023.

An Idea whose time has come. Obi - Datti 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Are Far And Way Beyond "The River Niger" by LocalStandard1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
PraizHim:
OP no mind them. OBI-DATTI 2023.
I feel the guy was carried away by Obi's inroads to the North and the wonderful, big receptions so he made that post.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Are Far And Way Beyond "The River Niger" by 1Dray(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
We will shock them

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Are Far And Way Beyond "The River Niger" by LocalStandard1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
1Dray:
We will shock them
Yes, we wil finalize everything in February. But they are already shocked from what I am observing.
Re: Obidients Are Far And Way Beyond "The River Niger" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi for Aso rock

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everton Sacks Coach Frank Lampard / Fact About Obidient / Atikun Dai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.