Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) (16362 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, APC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, SEN AHMED BOLA TINUBU AND OTHERS PARTY CHIEFTAINS AT THE BAUCHI RALLY. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. JAN 23 2023

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1617535134541963265?t=rciUZKShRTMqsUqoMmSTfA&s=08

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
More

Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Why did Buhari refused to make speech at the campaign before he hurried out of the venue

I dare you to show us video of buhari addressing the people at the campaign rally today in Bauchi, I dare you..

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Pauldollars(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why did Buhari refused to make speech at the campaign before he hurried out of the venue

I dare you to show us video of buhari addressing the people at the campaign rally today in Bauchi, I dare you..

You have failed woefully, Buhari made a speech and told everyone to vote APC He also raise Tinubu's hands up

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Winters23: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
God bless incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Misterc(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You have failed woefully, Buhari made a speech and told everyone to vote APC He also raise Tinubu's hands up
I wonder why you guys are trying so hard to tie Buhari to the campaigns of this Bulaba who's loosing allies daily...... Buhari left the event in a hurry after power outage at the campaign venue.... And the spokesperson of the campaign is yet to know how to explain the situation.....
But here you are running from pillar to post trying to justify your 30,000 stipends...

Think about your next generation..... Should they suffer for your indescretions?
Just because you are offered stipends to sell your conscience....

Urchins dey try.... Aswear down....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Sabadon(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by carterguccy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Flat head in pains! grin cheesy

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Fcwilly: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please what did he say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Ennoloa: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Even with mighty Buhari

Damn

God Bless Nigeria
Vote Wisely

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by reminisce25(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Them don force Buhari make the Party continues after his tenure.. Omo Una go still fail

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by gozmok1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Vote LP .

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Massiveglory: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
From the photo, you will know pmb was kind of compelled to be there grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Samunique(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
These evil and good for nothing people, headed by the most useless president in the Nigerian history who has destroyed the nation for almost 8yrs now. May the Lord turn the hearts of Nigerians against them on the day of elections so that affliction will not rise the second time.

Shameless old men !!! ;-\

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Earlystar698(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Eating bananas can make you die because this fruit contains radioactive potassium. But calm down, humans need 10 million bananas at once to die from radiation.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by seeyounow: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
tongue tongue undecided

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Joyless004: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
I can't wait for #PRAYFORBAUCHI.. this region will never learn a lesson. This is same party spreading BH n trying to wipe them off yet they still v strength to carry broom

I am always very happy each I hear about bandits attack in north or BH.

The region always vote in what will kee them n look for other regions to blame.

Make una give apc another 2mil votes next month,nobody cares. Soon una no get get houses again for north. Na small small

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by spy24(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu knows that southerners are educated....
And wiser..

PDP and APC dey focus for north cause they know that that's where the remainder of Nigerias illiterate people that'll vote them are

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by ipobarecriminals: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
cool
Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by FuckTheMod: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Useless cow

But Tinubu will still win.

Wailers must wail

THEY COULD AS WELL BLAME

ROCHAS

AMAECHI

REVEREND NMABAKA. etc who brought BUHARÎ the calamity on us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Indelibleage: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
We know he did, but left the group afterwards.
Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by youngbabaj(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
I love NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Legitmatazz: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
All of Dem go loose together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by Alba3: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
He didn't wait till the end because he's also visiting Lagos today to commission some projects

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by DrNathan: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Feb 25th isn't far anymore. Long queues for PMS towards elections is a bad signal for the ruling party. People are very angry on the streets already and channelling that anger to Feb 25th. I don't see APC winning this election. Not in this world, not even in the world to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by DMerciful(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
From Bubu will campaign to Bubu 'participate'🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi State (PIX) by PerfectMan24: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
APC is really Islamic group. No other religion is among the front liners / excos
I pity Nigeria if this ppl get to power this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Yet To Return, 6 Days After Forum In Saudi Arabia / ASUU Demands Will Cripple Govt – Maku / Recruitment Of 10,000 Police Officers: Application Hits 705,352 Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.