Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port (22781 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by musazulyadain: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Good one
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Wickedfact: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

Like I said you would soon enter trouble. If you know what Libel is you will not yarn dust like this. By the time I am finished with you, you will be scared to enter nairaland because the first moniker you would see is me. I will be your nightmare always.

As I said before, God punish you. Stupid supporter of terrorists.

You are a notorious supporter of Ipob and UGM terrorists here. I will get DSS to track you and catch you like an animal. You will then defend your posts supporting terrorism and threatening genocide on others.

I have your details already.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Wickedfact: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

I am coming for you, and I assure you, na Libel suit you go use enter prison where watery beans would be fed to you, and next time you come online you would have sense and respect yourself.

Obinna, go and feed your mother who died drinking kerosene, you demented fool.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2023
goldony:

Onne to portharcourt is Igbo land? Your brain cells are over stuffed with tribalism that you are silly in your reasoning.
Moooh,,ABI cow sounds,,change your reasoning. Stop tribalism
How is Onne Eboe land?on what grounds?
Port Harcourt is definitely not Eboe land
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Wickedfact:

Obinna, go and feed your mother who died drinking kerosene, you demented fool.

Who are you calling? Don't call someone else oooo. I am onto you walahi by the time I.am though with you, never again will you blackmail people in this forum.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Wickedfact:

As I said before, God punish you. Stupid supporter of terrorists.

You are a notorious supporter of Ipob and UGM terrorists here. I will get DSS to track you and catch you like an animal. You will then defend your posts supporting terrorism and threatening genocide on others.

I have your details already.

Please go ahead and do your worst. You will prove beyond reasonable doubt in the courts that I am part of IPOB and if the court rules otherwise God will not save you from me. I will ensure that all your family and village savings will be used to pay to get you out of the Libel case you are going to answer for and I will sue the living daylights out of you that your family will never recover in the next three centuries.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2023
HimName:

An IPOB member talking about sense.

E b like say angel Michael wan blow trumpet cos I can't biliv dis.

You don't have sense.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Omoodutodaiwa1: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2023
God no go shame us.Nigeria say jagaban.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Wickedfact: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

Who are you calling? Don't call someone else oooo. I am onto you walahi by the time I.am though with you, never again will you blackmail people in this forum.

Obinna, I am already tracking you and will soon get you. You are a treasonous supporter of terrorists and the security agents will make you a scapegoat.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Wickedfact: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

Please go ahead and do your worst. You will prove beyond reasonable doubt in the courts that I am part of IPOB and if the court rules otherwise God will not save you from me. I will ensure that all your family and village savings will be used to pay to get you out of the Libel case you are going to answer for and I will sue the living daylights out of you that your family will never recover in the next three centuries.

It is between you and the DSS in court. You are a supporter of ipob and UGM which are terrorist groups. My own is for the DSS to pick you up and make a scapegoat of you. Obinna, your family members will cry over you by the time the security agents are done with you.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wickedfact:

It is between you and the DSS in court. You are a supporter of ipob and UGM which are terrorist groups. My own is for the DSS to pick you up and make a scapegoat of you. Obinna, your family members will cry over you by the time the security agents are done with you.

My Name is Chijindu and not Obinna I don't know the person you are referring to but I promise you one thing get the DSS to pick me up I will showcase everything about me, but I promise you it will take your family three centuries to recover after I have sued you in court by then you will learn not to talk anyhow.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wickedfact:

Obinna, I am already tracking you and will soon get you. You are a treasonous supporter of terrorists and the security agents will make you a scapegoat.

Oga shut up jare go and look for the Obinna that is giving you sleepless nights. I am waiting for DSS to pick me up and if you don't do that be ready for Libel case on your head.
Re: President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port by XAUBulls: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts / Ikpeazu Visits Akwa-Ibom Governor, Udom (Photos) / Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.