Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) (24674 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis / 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
drlateef:

And who has endorsed your Obi pandora among past credible leaders? Obasanjo is a thief and a big disgrace.
The same Obasanjo your urinating machine candidate went to seeking endorsement ? You Tinubu urchins are despicable
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Amayabor1: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Lol Atiku supporters are jittery.

Atiku strategy is now to go to Tinubu campaign after they’ve left to gather few people to destroy or burn broom.

Imagine what a self acclaimed biggest party in Nigeria turn themselves to.

😂 😂 😂

State of Denial!

Anything you can tell yourself to make you sleep at night is okay. grin. We understand! cheesy
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by drlateef: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
The same Obasanjo your urinating machine candidate went to seeking endorsement ? You Tinubu urchins are despicable

Tinubu went for courtesy visit, not for endorsement. He knows that Obasanjo is an enemy within.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by FuckTheMod: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Idiots like you think that Nigeria starts and ends in the west. You all Tinubu urchins will cry blood. I'm so glad the north has started serving him breakfast
Fucktárd like
See how senseless you people are? You that still practice OSU CASTE SYSTEM in your region, you hate eachother so much, yet you want another person to support your candidate.
God forbid!

Whether you pigs like it or not, you must hang this beautiful portrait that I just made in ALL YOUR OFFICES AND OFFICIAL PLACES BY NEXT MONTH.

THIS PIC WILL HUNT YOU FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS grin whether you like it or not.

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Jostoman: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:

Atiku strategy is now to go to Tinubu campaign after they’ve left to gather few people to destroy or burn broom.

😂 😂 😂
you think Atiku have time for your lagos landlord grin, we have told you people that your lagos landlord cannever defeat Atiku in the north. So you people better dont dream too much.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by karnap(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Osibanjo would have been better market for APC,... Peoples who could have been better are
Wike PDP
osibanjo APC
These two would have gave Nigerian tough time to elect a president.
All of them are vibrant young talented and educated folk.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Fucktárd like
See how senseless you people are? You that still practice OSU CASTE SYSTEM in your region, you hate eachother so much, yet you want another person to support your candidate.
God forbid!

Whether you pigs like it or not, you must hang this beautiful portrait that I just made in ALL YOUR OFFICES AND OFFICIAL PLACES BY NEXT MONTH.

There's a common thing about you Tinubu urchins, self delusion. Tinubu will struggle to finish in 3rd position. I like the way northerners are disgracing him all over but you cowards can't say a word to them. Ewu Gambia
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
drlateef:

Tinubu went for courtesy visit, not for endorsement. He knows that Obasanjo is an enemy within.
Stop deceiving yourself. If he knew OBj won't endorse him, he would not have gone to him. Don't think that some others are slow like you Tinubu urchins
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Gooding55(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
abbey621:
It is easy to gather 50 -100 people and do video showcasing destruction of opponent's poster, heck it has been done in some parts of Lagos, don't be surprised if the same Tinubu ends up winning or coming 2nd in that particular state......Politics can be very confusing especially Nigerian politics!
. You have no idea how electorates are in Bauchi. Non of the past governors has won three elections (2 tenure as governor and senate). The first APC governor did just a single tenure and he was removed, unpopular party (PRP) won the House of Representative seat of the Bauchi Constituency. You don't do what you like and get away with it in Bauchi, electorates surrender their lives to get anybody out of office. If they hate you, they hate you and you are definitely a failure. Bauchi people don't like Tinubu, nothing like him having a chance there.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is like ATM machine that dispenses money just by singing his Audio praises to the northerners

He's a joke

Buhari was in Bauchi today but didn't make a single speech in the campaign , that's a red flag.
If I could recall, it was two states GEJ was pelted, Katsina and Bauchi after voting he loss those two state and also loss the election. What a red flag for Tinubu. He has been disgraced by the same Bauchi youth, meaning, it's an imminent lule.
God is great and he will forever be great.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Babaibe: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by drlateef: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Stop deceiving yourself. If he knew OBj won't endorse him, he would not have gone to him. Don't think that some others are slow like you Tinubu urchins

Stop talking nonsense. Tinubu has big heart and he reaches out to his enemies.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by FuckTheMod: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
There's a common thing about you Tinubu urchins, self delusion. Tinubu will struggle to finish in 3rd position. I like the way northerners are disgracing him all over but you cowards can't say a word to them. Ewu Gambia
Lol
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF in your stupidity grin
So you think an ipob thief from the region where they still practice OSU CASTE SYSTEM can win?
Brain must be paining you grin
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Germanjoe(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
The repercussions of apc has started. No peace for the wicked.
And if urchins quote this, let their children forever be fatherless and continue to be vagabonds..
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by abbey621(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gooding55:
. You have no idea how electorates are in Bauchi. Non of the past governors has won three elections (2 tenure as governor and senate). The first APC governor did just a single tenure and he was removed, unpopular party (PRP) won the House of Representative seat of the Bauchi Constituency. You don't do what you like and get away with it in Bauchi, electorates surrender their lives to get anybody out of office. If they hate you, they hate you and you are definitely a failure. Bauchi people don't like Tinubu, nothing like him having a chance there.

You're speaking jargon! Bauchi is a strong APC state, I maintain even if Tinubu does not win that state, he'll come in second, so for every hate surely there's love as well. Every other thing you're talking about no concern me!
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by alibiz: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
The north will Disappoint Tinubu, a man who is neither a Christian nor a Muslim who want to use the Muslim-Muslim tricks to enter into the corridors of power

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
drlateef:

Stop talking nonsense. Tinubu has big heart and he reaches out to his enemies.
Tinubu is a vagabond and a murderer

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF in your stupidity grin
So you think an ipob thief from the region where they still practice OSU CASTE SYSTEM can win?
Brain must be paining you grin

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
They are no longer wanted it's obvious
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by hush15: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
shuttox:
Bauchi Youths destroy APC posters at apc rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_OB9e5ac0

Tinubu needs to understand the northern collations he is searching for are nothing but a mirage because if you watch the video carefully, you would notice that one of the destroyers of his campaign banners was wearing Tinubu's top also. So when he sees this, he should understand that these people are just driving him, milking him, and leading him on falsely.

neway, we meet at the polls.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Misterone: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
shuttox:
Bauchi Youths destroy APC posters at apc rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_OB9e5ac0
it is not Bauchi youths. Call them PDP rascals
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by 5starMan: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Augustenite:

Don't allow tribalism to blind ur sense of reasoning. You are still glorifying ur past and present tormentors becus of hatred towards Tinubu. U re such a foolish fowl. No be Tinubu talks say make ur father no get muoney to train you. Foolish ibo boy.
All tinubu supporters are bigots or corrupt
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by 5starMan: 1:43am On Jan 24, 2023
shinealight:

Buhari has never been a Talker like some Statisticians….action speaks louder that words. Was he drugged to come there?
Action like rigging your father into office that he will never smell until he dies... Abiola comes to mind
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by 5starMan: 1:46am On Jan 24, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Fucktárd like
God forbid!

Stop posting a picture of a man in the casket or mortuary or is that the thief from your useless region Tinubu?
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Believeintruth: 6:15am On Jan 24, 2023
trutharena:

😂 😂 😂

Keep deceiving yourself. Even the northerners in Tinubu's campaign 90% are working for Atiku.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by rolams(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2023
But there is a law that prohibit this.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by shinealight(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
5starMan:

Action like rigging your father into office that he will never smell until he dies... Abiola comes to mind

No point entering into discussion with a juvenile delinquent lacking in morals and decent upbringing! undecided undecided
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Gooding55(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
abbey621:

You're speaking jargon! Bauchi is a strong APC state, I maintain even if Tinubu does not win that state, he'll come in second, so for every hate surely there's love as well. Every other thing you're talking about no concern me!
...Okay, do you think you know my state more than me? Funny.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by abbey621(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Gooding55:
...Okay, do you think you know my state more than me? Funny.

Yes because no be only you get people for that state, even if them born you there you fit no understand Bauchi politics.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Gooding55(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
abbey621:

Yes because no be only you get people for that state, even if them born you there you fit no understand Bauchi politics.
. I was born and raised there kid. Obviously you lack understanding, you just want to write.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by abbey621(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Gooding55:
. I was born and raised there kid. Obviously you lack understanding, you just want to write.

Yet you don't understand that Bauchi still has lots of APC supporters. I don't have time to argue grandpa, shine your eyes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Odili Set To Retire From Nation's Judiciary Thursday / FG Postpones Students Loan Indefinitely / Jonathan to Buhari: How Did You Spend Your Defence Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.