Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,480 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

How To Start Dropshipping With $0 And No Shopify No Ads! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Dropshipping With $0 And No Shopify No Ads! (401 Views)

Complete Guide On How To Start Dropshipping With $0 | Step By Step | No Shopify / How To Start Dropshipping With Jumia Or Jiji and make N50k monthly guaranteed / See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Dropshipping With $0 And No Shopify No Ads! by JULIUS15151: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Finally this is the dream course you have been waiting for. Complete guide on How To Start Dropshipping With $0 | STEP BY STEP | NO SHOPIFY & NO ADS! (FREE COURSE) UPDATED!!

Everybody knows dropshipping is the most lucrative way of making money online, and the most legit way of duplicating money. But, you have to start with the right principles, principles that have helped me gross over $10million dollars in my personal dropshipping stores.

TOPICS TO CONSIDER:

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP TRAINING:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukas2QpQUj8
Re: How To Start Dropshipping With $0 And No Shopify No Ads! by reenxtus001: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ah ah this guy, dey try rate us small. Do you know what $10 million is?

I know you are trying to market and all, but take it easy.
Re: How To Start Dropshipping With $0 And No Shopify No Ads! by JULIUS15151: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=reenxtus001 post=120322434]

If I said $100 it will be possible? But $10million isn't?

Remember a business is valued not by what the owner has in the bank, but cashflow, assets from the business, and capital investment.

A business is beyond money!

Dropshipping is beyond making money, it is a brand of a lifestyle. You are likely not to make anything because it may not be a dream business for you

When you click on the video link you have nothing to lose... Instead, you learn the BUSINESS in a complete 2 hours plus step-by-step PRACTICAL training.

Things you will learn include store creation, working business PayPal account to receive money, brand identity, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukas2QpQUj8

My benefit?

. I get to know you by introducing you to a better software than shopify without paying a monthly fee (ONLY FOR 100 PEOPLE)

Enjoy.
Re: How To Start Dropshipping With $0 And No Shopify No Ads! by Crumbian: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
What is this dropshipping of a thing sef? Been seeing it for a while now.

Wait, wetin bum bum dey do for that video?
Re: How To Start Dropshipping With $0 And No Shopify No Ads! by reenxtus001: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's okay, thank you for the kind reply. If you want to market, know how to use your words and figures properly. So that you don't mislead people.

[quote author=JULIUS15151 post=120336979][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

/ Pof Verification Available / Dr Ned Okonkwo Moves To Revolutionise Nigeria's Real Estate Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.