Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign (13889 Views)

Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi / Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by WhizdomXX(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
ossaioviesucces:
Shutdown as Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport ahead of PDP Campaign holding at Stephen Keshi Stadium.

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP Governor Ifeanyi Okowa accompanied by Governorship Candidate of the PDP in Delta State Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori and other dignitaries today received the Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar to Asaba ahead of the PDP campaign holding Tomorrow at Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba .
What happened to the Infamous Asaba declaration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Moh247: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Okowa will hear from us.

All of us from South... South East are using Obi to show him pepper, Wike and G5, SouthWest and Tinubu.. we must show them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by WhizdomXX(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

All of us from South... South East are using Obi to show him pepper, Wike and G5, SouthWest and Tinubu.. we must show them
Atiku winning will make a mockery of the south.
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by makavalley(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
If Atiku like he should touch down 3days to campaign deltans are wiser now. he is not getting any meaningful vote rather than the okowa circle of boys vote ... Even Okowa knows he is not going to win Okowa is our own our brother, our son but we're not going to support him we are not interested in figure head position or errand boy office we deltans are voting Peter Obi Okowa boys on nairaland know this too that even the neighbours at Okowa's residence aren't voting PDP

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Illuminatiship(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Judolisco:
Okowa and shinning teeth... U sold ur brother because of a northerner... Kai cry
was it your brother he sold? If you don't have what to say you shut.i graduated from political science and I know things about politics more than you,do you think wike is capable of ruling Nigeria?or the dilapidated tinubu who knows nothing except saying emilokan,is Nigeria a monarchical system of government that one drug Barron will say I am the next my brother lets give this job to atiku he knows everything more than obi and tinubu although he's a big thief..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Atiku winning will make a mockery of the south.
Okowa cannot win Delta state for Atiku cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Felimax(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
You will think they are Deltans as they type their rubbish up there.

Focus on your SouthEast ashi uwa!
Tomorrow crowd go make I turn people.

Obi has no place in South South.
We are not joking here.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Legitmatazz: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lol

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by WhizdomXX(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Okowa cannot win Delta state for Atiku cool cool
We just pray with our PVCs.
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by ifihearam: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
WhizdomXX:
I'll be there to greet Atiku tomorrow let him feel that's he's winning but it will shock him when we Deltans cast our vote for Obi. The only sympathy I have is towards Sheriff.

Who is we??

Do you lad really think we PDP will lose delta?
never

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
This Atiku old Sha...!
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Antai123(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
I thought I had big teeth until I saw Okowa's big an unorganized big teeth then I became humble.

Peter Obi2023, Inshallahu!!!
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Almaigaa: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
LMAyedun:
Na Obi we know, na Obi we dey vote for.

For una village abi? 😃😀

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by uba1991: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Abujaexpress: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
The way Okowa dey open his big mouth
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by rolams(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Saraki just dey follow Atiku upandan
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by favour32(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
My friends from Delta state say na 10K each for mobilization fee.
When you see "arranged" crowd....na 10k each dey talk

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by WhizdomXX(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
ifihearam:

Who is we??

Do you lad really think we PDP will lose delta?
never
45% you will not see.
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by WhizdomXX(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
favour32:
My friends from Delta state say na 10K each for mobilization fee.
When you see "arranged" crowd....na 10k each dey talk
hope dem go pay am.
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Fortruth: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
That outfit Okowa is wearing…. Nawah… is that suppose to be fashion or colonial rubbish…..
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by WhizdomXX(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Illuminatiship:
was it your brother he sold? If you don't have what to say you shut.i graduated from political science and I know things about politics more than you,do you think wike is capable of ruling Nigeria?or the dilapidated tinubu who knows nothing except saying emilokan,is Nigeria a monarchical system of government that one drug Barron will say I am the next my brother lets give this job to atiku he knows everything more than obi and tinubu although he's a big thief..
So you prefer a big thief to Peter Obi?
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by JasonScoolari: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
ossaioviesucces:
Shutdown as Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport ahead of PDP Campaign holding at Stephen Keshi Stadium.

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP Governor Ifeanyi Okowa accompanied by Governorship Candidate of the PDP in Delta State Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori and other dignitaries today received the Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar to Asaba ahead of the PDP campaign holding Tomorrow at Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba .
Shut up you devilish Special Assistant.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by ogaemma: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Failure on arrival.
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Schifo: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Some of these so called ‘rulers’ have very low self esteem and nothing to offer. Look at the first pic, a governor of a state cowering for a human being . No eye contact , very subservient, like a glorified slave . Tell me how he would be able to tell his boss the truth and speak truth to power .
Emmannn101:
Welcome Atiku D Looter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by nighthawk1: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
People say okowa's smile can be compared to a happy donkey....hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by izubext007: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Make okowa dey close him teeth abeg
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2023
lol Atiku won’t even see 30% votes from Deltans 😭

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by JoeNL22(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2023
ossaioviesucces:

Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by Obiamaka0101: 1:46am On Jan 24, 2023
If by any means you have not collected your PVC please join in the fight in restoring Nigeria .
Get your PVC and vote Peter Obi and as you do so also ensure that the people you vote In the other levels of government like (Governor, Senate , House of Representatives) are credible and worthy candidate that can work together with Peter Obi to reform and restructure Nigeria . As a young Nigerian youth they are so many struggle that we face and have continued to face because of bad governance.
Let’s change the narrative this 2023

I would love for you to support me .
I create health education and awareness videos.
Please click on the link watch my videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel
Thank you

https://youtube.com/@mindsoulandbodywithobii8310
Re: Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign by boldtruthalways: 1:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Obi we know, that's all. On a 2nd thought, why is Atikuu running away from Rivers State? I think say e dey form strong man....no liver. Pls shift one side Mr unifier my foot.
And for Okowa the sell out, you go see disgrace at the polls next month. Delta State is for Peter Obi...Labour Party we move for President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) / WAR OVER BAKASSI!: Ita-giwa Squares Up Against Ayade / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Deleting Double Registrants From Voter Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.