Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Efficiency Boost For Marketers: Automation Of Repetitive Tasks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Efficiency Boost For Marketers: Automation Of Repetitive Tasks (125 Views)

2022: Our Target Is To Achieve 100% Automation Of Tax Administration Processes – / FEC Approves Automation Of Import Duty Exemption Certificates, Vehicle Numbers / 15 Practical Email Marketing Tips For Marketers With Real-life Examples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efficiency Boost For Marketers: Automation Of Repetitive Tasks by Patricia151479: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
I have over 4 years of experience as a Python developer and am able to write high-quality code for a variety of tasks to make your work or life easier. For example, I can create Python scripts for automation, web scraping, and data mining tools that can be completed quickly. Additionally, I can convert unstructured data into desired formats such as Excel, CSV, JSON, or text and export it to a database. I have also developed various software for marketing and can deploy these scripts on the cloud to run constantly. Contact me to help you achieve your goals utilizing my experience.
Re: Efficiency Boost For Marketers: Automation Of Repetitive Tasks by Patricia151479: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
active
Re: Efficiency Boost For Marketers: Automation Of Repetitive Tasks by Patricia151479: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2023
morning
Re: Efficiency Boost For Marketers: Automation Of Repetitive Tasks by Patdgreat001: 3:30pm On May 06, 2023
Patricia151479:
I have over 4 years of experience as a Python developer and am able to write high-quality code for a variety of tasks to make your work or life easier. For example, I can create Python scripts for automation, web scraping, and data mining tools that can be completed quickly. Additionally, I can convert unstructured data into desired formats such as Excel, CSV, JSON, or text and export it to a database. I have also developed various software for marketing and can deploy these scripts on the cloud to run constantly. Contact me to help you achieve your goals utilizing my experience.

Hi bud, I was wondering if I can get your service for web scraping, particularly resumer parsers for my recruiter clients ?

(1) (Reply)

Available Hair Extension Course Online / Benefits Of Used Office Furniture Liquidation / Investment Strategy With Risk Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.