Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. (4805 Views)

The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process / Construction Process Of Four Bedroom Bungalow @ Mowe / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS FOR A 3000 SEATER EVENT CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Akinbaba(m): 1:38am On Jan 29
Hello pls can we have an idea of how much you have spent so far on this project.
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by igbsam(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30
In this tinubu era, how much will give someone this building from start to finish excluding land. I'll be providing the land
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by egolaw75: 5:03pm On Jan 30
I am interested to know how much to get this done. I have half plot of land can this design work on it.
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 8:34pm On Jan 30
We have spent close to 25,000,000 to this stage, including fence rails, gates and water tank.

Cc
Egolaw77
Igbsam
Akinbaba

4 Likes

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 8:38pm On Jan 30
egolaw75:
I am interested to know how much to get this done. I have half plot of land can this design work on it.

This particular design cannot fit on half plot, but we can come up with 2unit of 2 bedrooms and 1unit of mini flat on a 30X120 (half plot)

2 Likes

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 10:02pm On Jan 30
Kitchen tiles

Walls / floor

2 Likes

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Dopenigga(m): 12:01am On Jan 31
Charisdesigns:
We have spent close to 25,000,000 to this stage, including fence rails, gates and water tank.

Cc
Egolaw77
Igbsam
Akinbaba

for a 4 bed, how much would it cost in this tinubu's economy?
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Konquest: 4:48am On Jan 31
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by dapotemi: 7:14am On Jan 31
Charisdesigns:

This particular design cannot fit on half plot, but we can come up with 2unit of 2 bedrooms and 1unit of mini flat on a 30X120 (half plot)

Can it work on a 25 × 120 land..That is what I have...can I get a parking space for atleast one car?
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by AwokenVawulence: 3:59pm On Jan 31
Charisdesigns:
Living room area

Please how did u make the tiles to shine like that ,we have the same tiles but ours is very dull
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 8:28pm On Jan 31
AwokenVawulence:

Please how did u make the tiles to shine like that ,we have the same tiles but ours is very dull

Basically there are two type, one is normal polished the other is super polished or nylon face as most sellers calls it.
The reason why yours might be abit dull can be because it’s not the same brand as this,

This is Goodwill and it’s not even super polished, super polish shines way more than this.

Sitting room tiling 👇🏻
https://youtube.com/shorts/cVqfM_Ir2yA?si=Ak6-l4YN-l3bQcEU
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 8:31pm On Jan 31
dapotemi:

Can it work on a 25 × 120 land..That is what I have...can I get a parking space for atleast one car?

No it can’t
But you can get 1 unit of 2bedrooms and 2units of mini flats
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Pentagon007: 9:54pm On Jan 31
I love this. I followed up from page 1. Let me tap from this😄 Hopefully, one day i Will build my own house too.
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by AwokenVawulence: 12:30pm On Feb 01
Charisdesigns:

Basically there are two type, one is normal polished the other is super polished or nylon face as most sellers calls it.
The reason why yours might be abit dull can be because it’s not the same brand as this,

This is Goodwill and it’s not even super polished, super polish shines way more than this.

Sitting room tiling 👇🏻
https://youtube.com/shorts/cVqfM_Ir2yA?si=Ak6-l4YN-l3bQcEU

That's what I thought too ,also the tiler said that there is a chemical that can be used to polish it. I was telling him the tiles we have been buying didn't need the chemical but he its different

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by AreaFada2: 11:04pm On Feb 01
Nice
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 9:00am On Feb 03
Call / WhatsApp
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 1:36am On Feb 11
Exterior works

Tyrolean

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 11:33pm On Feb 15
Exteriors

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 6:15pm On Feb 16
More

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 9:44pm On Feb 17
All our neighbors at this project has been full of praise at the level of work we have done and put into this project.
Can't count the number of times I have heard the phrase " Na the owner wan stay here abi na for rent"?

This is an appreciation post to our beloved client for always wanting and demanding for the best even tho he's not staying in the property...
This is largely evident in the choice of exterior and interior doors we have here..

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 9:50pm On Feb 17
All doors (interior and exterior) done by our local fabricators

Interior doors made with HDFboards

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 10:17pm On Feb 17
More

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 6:14pm On Feb 19
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 8:27pm On Feb 21
More

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Billions123: 10:12pm On Feb 21
Charisdesigns:
More

Please how much were these interior doors done?
Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 10:44pm On Feb 22
Billions123:

Please how much were these interior doors done?

90k initially before the whole crazy inflation

Now cost about 120k

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 6:57pm On Feb 24
Views

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Charisdesigns: 6:37am On Mar 14
Interior / painting works

Re: Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. by Pentagon007: 11:48pm On Mar 15
I like the quality of the doors. They look foreign though.
Then about the tiles, i think it is too bright in contrast with the wall colors(even regardless of a bright color walls). I think something of black tiles with some tint of white would have been better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plot For Sale @ Golden Heritage Estate Mowe for N1.8m (Pics) / *PIX*Exquisite Detach 4 Bedroom Duplex By Entrance To Friends Colony Estate / Outstandingly Finished Duplex. Mega Chicken. Ikota Villa, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.