Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Canada Visa: Things You Should Know Before Acquiring For Canada Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visa: Things You Should Know Before Acquiring For Canada Visa (329 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Visa: Things You Should Know Before Acquiring For Canada Visa by Niceboyx4(m): 12:48am On Jan 24, 2023
Canada Travel Insurance

Insurance is an agreement whereby a corporation or the government agrees to guarantee reimbursement for a specific loss, damage, disease, or death in exchange for the payment of a specific traveling

Trip to Canada and insurance
Traveling to Canada
Why is Canada travel insurance a requirement
Why wouldn’t you, given how inexpensive it is? I’ve had acquaintances who were robbed on trains in Europe, had luggage lost, and experienced serious food sickness that required hospitalization twice while traveling.

Very few foreign hospitals will treat patients without upfront payment or insurance, and that can be costly. It often costs more than $50,000 to be medically evacuated to your home country, merely for transportation.

Therefore, if you have the money, I’d advise getting it rather than wait you need it.

What does Canada travel insurance covers

There are 5 coverage options from which you can select one or more based on your needs :

Emergency Health Care
Trip Cancellation
Baggage
Accident
Emergency Return Trip

Travel insurance provides you with more than just financial protection against mishaps; it also helps you when you face risks on a trip to a foreign country. Out of all the companies offering various plans, we must choose the one that best suits our travel preferences. As a solo traveler who enjoys taking numerous adventurous journeys throughout the year (multi-trip policy), my fundamental goal when choosing the best insurance coverage is to have Travel Insurance that will be there for me in Deed & Need. If I am sick or hurt, my wise investment ah the wise insurance provider will cover my medical expenses.

Who are eligible to purchase Canadian insurance
Be at least 18 years.

You must have lived in Canada for at least 6 or 12 months (and to be duly authorized to do so).

The trip must begin and end in Canada, in their province of residence.

Before the specified departure date and for the full period of their vacation, they request insurance.

which covers both the day they depart and the day they return (for example, if they depart on May 13 and return on May 22, they must get insurance for Ten days).

https://morebeq.com/canada-travel-insurance/

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry / Watch Video Footage Of Deadly India Train Crash That Killed Over 280 People / Us F2 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.