Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east (2680 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2023
I told you guys he is fooling himself and those sponsoring him the whole place is busy, on 25th of February you guys will learn more

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by JasonScoolari: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2023
🌹

2 Likes

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by MadamExcellency: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2023
There is nothing like sitting at home again since Nnamdi Kanu spoke against it after court proceedings in Abuja.

Soldiers are more of a terror to youths in the Southeast where the governor is a stooge to Fulani Oligarchs or the governor is just an imb.ecile.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Iamgrey5(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2023
I have bookmarked this thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2023
You guys will see how Igbos will vote in South-east, those using Simon Ekpa and other non state actors destabilising South-east will know that they invested in wrong political strategies.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by BossGerald: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2023
post=120326873:
You guys will see how Igbos will vote in South-east, those using Simon Ekpa and other non state actors destabilising South-east will know that they invested in wrong political strategies.

Call his name nothing go happen...Simon ekpa is working for tifnubu.

His portrait was seen in one of his office videos.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by gozmok1(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2023
The criminal want to test water

1billion Kanu + 1trillion Simon Ekpa + 2trillion Dos can’t break Nigeria, it’s only a bingo pro max that would think otherwise, how can people living in the bush and taking orders from Abroad break the country, How? Who would give them ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Penguin2: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2023
post=120326728:
I told you guys he is fooling himself and those sponsoring him the whole place is busy, on 25th of February you guys will learn more

When non-Igbos used to talk about how we are empowering IPOB and how it one day turn against the people, I laughed because I know my people. Once you cross the line, they will tell you it’s ok, and that will be it.

Even in our dealings with the gods…. That’s why we have the adage that states that β€œif a god starts to cross the line, it will be told what tree was used in carving it”.

We were sympathetic to IPOB because we felt they were fighting a just cause, and they were under a purposeful and coordinated leadership of Nnamdi Kanu. But since they have proven, recently, to be working at cross purpose with the interest of Ndigbo, we will tell them that we made them, and we can unmake them, no matter how many guns they have.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by HappyPagan: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2023
BossGerald:

Hallmark of proper investigation. You dey work for Naija police? Cos this your reasoning get poto poto.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by abobote: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Bringing this up is not necessary.

Meanwhile, , you are very consistent in supporting, every Anambra government and every good development from the state.

Kudos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2023
BossGerald:

I'm fully aware

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Corrinthians(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Only idiotic Sabos will deny sit at home is still well and alive in biafraland. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

In fact, I'm going ahead to create a thread for this. grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Penguin2: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2023
post=120326873:

They have even resurrected another faceless group in the Southsouth just to scare Southeast and Southsouth voters from voting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
Only idiotic Sabos will deny sit at home is still well and alive in biafraland. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

In fact, I'm going ahead to create a thread for this. grin
I'm actually in front bank right now and it's open for business I can prove it to you

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Corrinthians(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2023
post=120327004:

I'm fully aware
Tinubu is IPOB sponsor. grin grin

The same IPOB you were supporting. If someone tells you something sinister is wrong with the minds of Ndigbo, best believe that. Otherwise, how can someone come up with a thought as shitty as this? grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Penguin2:

They have even resurrected another faceless group in the Southsouth just to scare Southeast and Southsouth voters from voting.
I saw the video, desperate idiots, they are trying to reduce Obi's bloc votes in South-east and South-South

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2023
You're not that sound to know that's from a TV? angry
BossGerald:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Corrinthians(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2023
post=120327091:

I'm actually in the bank right now and it's open for business I can prove it to you
But you were crawling under your flat mattress yesterday, buried on fear and apprehension, right? grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2023
, who are they?

Meanwhile I'll quote you whenever e happen

post=120327126:

I saw the video, desperate idiot, they are trying to reduce Obi's bloc votes in South-east and South-South

1 Like

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
Tinubu is IPOB sponsor. grin grin

The same IPOB you were supporting. If someone tells you something sinister is wrong with the minds of Ndigbo, best believe that. Otherwise, how can someone come up with a thought as shitty as this? grin grin grin
He is the one sponsoring Simon Ekpa, same with another set of new non state actors in Enugu Chimaroke is using we know their games

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
But you were crawling under your flat mattress yesterday, buried on fear and apprehension, right? grin grin
O
D
E
Nothing like state at home in my area, sit at home in Awka ended more than 7 months ago

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by BossGerald: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're not that sound to know that's from a TV? angry

In whose office?? Is everything alright with you??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2023
The biggest market in the east in open nothing like sit at home

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by BossGerald: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2023
HappyPagan:

Hallmark of proper investigation. You dey work for Naija police? Cos this your reasoning get poto poto.

Your evil propaganda has been exposed...go f*ck yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Corrinthians(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2023
The same Idiots that were pounding their hairy chests bragging about "ghost towns" and "ofe nsala days" just months ago, saying it's an indication ipob and not government calls the shots in the Yeast, are now attributing sponsorship to Tinubu.

The same people that were busy proudly showing the invoice of the dues they pay to the terrorist group are now saying it's Tinubu.

Heavens will fall the day Igbos take responsibility for their own actions.

I saw someone talk about "subhumans". I think they're right after all. grin

Visit this thread for instance and see their comments..

https://www.nairaland.com/4184051/anambra-election-aba-people-observe

Very hopeless imps.🀣🀣😱

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by TheChameleon: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2023
BossGerald:

So in essence... Tinubu is the Conqueror of all Okoros Dead or Alive. cheesy

He singlehandedly keeps grown men hiding under their beds in their wives skirts. grin

A tribe of cowards.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by TheChameleon: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2023
angry
Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Adaisback(f): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Is there sit at home in Onitsha today?
Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by Anambra1stS0n: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
The same Idiots that were pounding their hairy chests bragging about "ghost towns" and "ofe nsala days" just months ago, saying it's an indication ipob and not government calls the shots in the Yeast, are now attributing sponsorship to Tinubu.

I saw someone talk about "subhumans". I think they're right after all. grin
You still believe Simon Ekpa can stop Igbos from voting on 25th February πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Adaisback:
Is there sit at home in Onitsha today?
sit wetin ?
onitsha wey I dey so in the bus heading to Asaba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought That Nuisance In Finland Said Today Is Sit At Home in South-east by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2023
post=120326728:
lol onitsha is bustling like never before

Ekpa is BATified and we know
nobody takes him serious

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Northerners Not Protesting? / Labour Party: Skitmaker, Sabinus Backs Rivers State Governorship Candidate: PICS / TINUBU Appoints SSCE Holder From A Bandits Ravaged State As Defense Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.