Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) (42978 Views)

President Buhari ROCKS Face Mask For The First Time Publicly( Pix,video) / Aisha Buhari Rocks N1.5million Oscar De Larenta Dress For Democracy Day Dinner / PHOTO: President Buhari Rocks Igbo Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by PassingShot(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2023
abobote:
We can't even celebrate their achievement for 8yrs, but their pictures.

Very unfortunate country
Say this without crying.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by bmatty: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Jagaban the erugurugu of Nigerians enemies. On your Mandate we progressive people who saw how you changed Lagos from less generating state to one of the best economic state in West Africa stands.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2023
infofta:
I listened to Tinubu video when he said "Town hall different from Balablu Blu bulaba"

I still don't understand what he meant by that or does this shows his state of mental health.

Someone should clarify me. I'm still confused.

It is "someone should explain to me" or "someone should clarify"

You graduated from a miracle center yet you are mocking a billionaire who had a 1st Class in Accounting and is greater than your entire lineage.

Better fix yourself first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=ScamHunter post=120331881][/quote]Tinubu is the best man for the job. I so much like the man. May God bless him. My God put all his haters under his leg. May all his enemies fall and never to rise again.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by gentlegenius(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2023
grandstar:
Jagaban is a Northern title, so it will resonate with the Northern audience conversant with the title.

However, I think the North is Atiku's fief and partly Kwankwaso. His main strength should be Bornu and Yobe.

This are just my analysis. I am rooting for no candidate.
I understand you...
Rooting for no candidate simply means you are rooting for the best candidate: PETER OBI.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Buhari was in Bauchi because of Sardique Abubakar and not because of Tinubu.

That there’s Tinubu infinity sign on Buhari’s campaign dress is simply because that’s what was given to him and removes nothing from him wearing it.

Buhari doesn’t give a fork about Tinubu.

but he gave a fúck about a man that made your parents incapacitated to get good medical care for 13months

Buhari care about a man that impoverished your parents with 50% poverty rates under his useless govt

Buhari give a fúck about a man that increase tuitions fees with above 100%?

na thunder go continue to fire you people over there, ugm won't pipe down until they bring you hate filled specimen down

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu is the next president. On his mandate we stand gidigba.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by alen4smith(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

That there’s Tinubu infinity sign on Buhari’s campaign dress is simply because that’s what was given to him and removes nothing from him wearing it.

who dey beat this one ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by stuffs2002: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2023
IPOB will start crying now
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu and his urchins are just recycling pictures to save face , but let them continue , February is almost here .
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by stuffs2002: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Tinubu definitely have something on Buhari

One can clearly see that Buhari is being forced to campaign for Tinubu grin grin
The hunter is finally hunted

Rest IPOB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2023
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by Tsolutionjoseph: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2023
SLAP44:
"Sir, I want to suffer Nigerians for another 8 years"
do we suffer In Lagos, Lagos is better than Anambra and ADAMAWA courtesy of TINUBU

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
duro4chang:
On his mandate we stand gidigba.Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
abc115:
Picture of the Day: Jagaban...We are Absolutely Batified

After calling buhari a serial loser?? grin undecided

Buhari has left tinubu to his fate. U cannot see an Osinbajo and pick an old corrupt cargoe. Anything u see u take.

Buhari cannot do more than he can do. He can market am unmarketable candidate.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by Godispeace: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Mentality of these Foolish Ndigbo , thinking fraud IPOB candidate Peter obi is their messiah grin grin grin
SLAP44:
"Sir, I want to suffer Nigerians for another 8 years"
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by Godispeace: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2023
pained foolish Ndigbo sighted below grin grin grin
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and his urchins are just recycling pictures to save face , but let them continue , February is almost here .
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by DaddyGoo: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2023
abc115:
Gov Bala Muhammed admiring the Jagaban cap of his opponent AVM Abubakar

Air Marshal sir, not Air Vice Marshal.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by sukar886: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Failures , criminals , fuel is 450,and they are doing campagne , what are they telling people , shameless people , people that are supporting APC are evil, they hate naija with passion , I bought 10litres of fuel for 4500,chaiii
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Ah Na quarrel? APC attack dogs why y'all so arrogant?
They feed you like dogs, you eat leftovers, yet you have refused to receive sense. I said I wanted to post a video of a presidential aspirant licking microphone and you APC dogs attack me. So your candidate indeed licked a microphone. His diapers soaks more than the woman with issue of blood, he shakes more than an epileptic. Yet y'all chose to be loyal like a dog
Bingo take this bone!!!
johnpalmer774:

Don’t you have a family group where it will be needed most because no one will take ipob lunatic serious here.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2023
gentlegenius:

I understand you...
Rooting for no candidate simply means you are rooting for the best candidate: PETER OBI.

The only Messiah is Jesus, through God's kingdom.

People thought Jonathan was the man, he being a PHD holder, but he disappointed.

Next was Buhari. He was treated like a deity in 2015. He too fell short, far too short!

No human government can give you the salvation you yearn (Read Psalm 146:3-4). Peter Obi can only do his best. At the end of the day, we all still fall sick, encounter crime, face poverty and eventually die.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=naturefellow post=120332564][/quote]We love BAT he is our choice, our favourite, the best man for the job. The incoming president.
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by Dpleaser: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2023
abobote:

Very unfortunate country

You alone can chose what to see, at times, people will see truth and call it false just because the truth is not done by them or their preferred choice of leader. If after the list of achievements by this administration as seen and being used by Nigerians today, somebody can still spit this out, then I'll say we should not complain about the kind of leaders God gave us.
May God bless all presidential candidate that sincerely contesting because of their vision to make Nigeria better.
God bless our President and guide him to do what's right for the nation
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by asobo1: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2023
abc115:
Gov Bala Muhammed admiring the Jagaban cap of his opponent AVM Abubakar
Isn't it funny that the Jagaban himself wore Marshals outfit. Last last we go humble una
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by femtex007(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tell me one achievement of SE Governor’s that you people have celebrated in the last 24 years..

Mention just one..
You are correctly correct

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by bmatty: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2023
Dpleaser:

You alone can chose what to see, at times, people will see truth and call it false just because the truth is not done by them or their preferred choice of leader. If after the list of achievements by this administration as seen and being used by Nigerians today, somebody can still spit this out, then I'll say we should not complain about the kind of leaders God gave us.
May God bless all presidential candidate that sincerely contesting because of their vision to make Nigeria better.
God bless our President and guide him to do what's right for the nation
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

These people can't be redeemed, even if PMB changed their backyard to Dubai , they wont still love him cos they never love progressive leaders.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Why was he in yobe? When he comes to Lagos or cross river,which excuse will you give?
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by Christian07(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by Joezik(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
abc115:
Picture of the Day: Jagaban...We are Absolutely Batified

Lol Buhari look more healthy self than BAT....
Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. I so much like the man. May God bless him. My God put all his haters under his leg. May all his enemies fall and never to rise again.

Re: President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) by Alliswell248: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
abobote:

Very unfortunate country

Wailer United .....it is in their blood to wail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.