Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us (45420 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Meektunz: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=brightDdon post=120330140][/quote] Don't mind him, he's just showing his foolishness always. He is still a small boy.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by IVORY2009(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
U didn't tell us how much the school fees is

It might even be on peanut amount yet u are here complaining undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Tatafo girl
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by oluwasegun007(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Who will blame the school...

Just do transfer and move on.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Greystone: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Emmanuella00:
They're being conscious 👏👏👏👏

cautious
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by FreeStuffsNG: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Meektunz:
Do you think they are right or just being unreasonable?
Any school still accepting cash is a local school. They should talk to their account officers in their bank. This memo is a sign of how inept their administration is.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by nkpommpko(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
I really don't know what the problem is? Send the money to the school nah? Do you have to carry Ghana must go?
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
Why the hasty move by the school when the CBN deadline is still far away

Maybe they are just being circumspect
hahahha, not their fault.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
alizma:
Nice one. There are other options there and that is what the CBN is pushing for. Less of cash transaction and more of electronic means of payment.
Sure, school fees are not meant to be paid through cash for security purpose.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by clockwisereport: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by ogbenimax007: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Same with my children school
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by maasoap(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Y'all should better get your PVCs and let's kick APC and PDP out.

Why kicking them out again when Zombiedients like you have said that it is the best decision coming from APC/CBN? grin grin grin
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Meektunz:

It is CBN's fault, Emefiele has created panic for everyone.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Libertypro: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Olopa ma ko everybody
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Advancedman(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:

Why expose yourself publicly like this.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by NaBanga: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
OldNairalander:
The school took a very wise decision.
I have less than 50k of the old note on me right now to avoid story. This is unlike me that likes keeping and transacting with cash.

Keep one of each denomination as a historical artifact for your grandchildren and tell them to pass it on to their grandchildren. It will likely be very valuable one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Mystery9(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:

What is still far away.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Sicilyjoe: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
NaBanga:

Keep one of each denomination as a historical artifact for your grandchildren and tell them to pass it on to their grandchildren. It will likely be very valuable one day.

Am thinking of that too,if enough money dey hand, especially the mint ones among them
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Princeton92(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:

Six days away isn't so far
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by DonClericuzo: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:

The school is 💯% right, people like you can't run a successful business, you take reactive action instead of being proactive. You want them to wait till the final date,I went to ATM in my area today all banks atm are not working, when I asked the security, they said new notes are not available and they have stopped dispensing old notes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by BreakingNews21: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
The cashless society is fast approaching. I know many NLers are prepared. I don't know about the broke ones that post topics about see what I purchased for a meal with x amount of naira. grin

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Cantonese: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Transfer solves it all. Short and simple.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Nfora: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
We all need to be worried about the grammatical composition of this school. undecided

SMH.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Sholaco: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Well, all payment should be made through bank 🏦🏧.. not a difficult thing to do
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by meedoLock(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't think there is a need for this circular in the first place. Everyone is aware of the cbn directives of depositing the old cash at hand.

So, when a parent(s) brings cash to your school, you can respectfully reject it and make them transfer to your school account instead. No one would fault you for taking the necessary measures not to be at the receiving end of the directives.

Moreover, most schools don't deal with cash anymore.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Oceanjagaban: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Meektunz:
You are the unreasonable one here
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Kanmagram(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
My pastor even say no more old money from Monday being 2days ago
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:

7 days is far away?
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Elsueno: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
I have zero Naira of d old notes with me, last week I deposited d last 57k cash old notes on me & withdrew same amount from an ATM....All d ATMs have d new cash, at least I got d 1000 naira ones
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Nobodysboo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Use transfer to pay instead
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by yaki84: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
therealesttin:

So many grammatical errors, so many, the person who typed this ehn....
When u r angry, u r bound to make mistakes...

Everywhere red with less joy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.