Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) (13778 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / Isilomo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To BBNaija Last Party / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Kholiwe(f): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Karnice600:

Ebuka Uchendu on one end, Frank Edoho on the other.
Investment in the industry of decay and destruction on one end, investment in the industry of educative varieties on the other.
More empowerment for fast tracking the loss of value for women on one end, bigger windows to offer room for growth for women of intellect on the other.
Slay grandmas and drug lords as leaders like bladabluu on one end, rise of nation builders with immense initiative like Peter Obi on the other end.
An uncertain future in darkness on one end, a bright tomorrow with dividends from constructive ideals to reap from the youths on the other end.
Till tomorrow,the average black man doesn't know the right things to copy from the wild West.
I respect China for this.
You are typing nonsense.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Kholiwe(f): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na who be the customers 😁😁😁
Leave the shameless idiot.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Kholiwe(f): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Shey the men have prick? They should put value into it like the women did with their pussy if that's what this foolish man is talking about.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Karnice600: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kholiwe:

You are typing nonsense.

Yeah.., and you really take time read am. You're doing well.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Kholiwe(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Karnice600:

Yeah.., and you really take time read am. You're doing well.
You are typing more nonsense 🙄
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Vote wisely
Vote ObiDatti

Vote LP to take away power from these old criminals that want to die in power.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Karnice600: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iozXu98eFAA

Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437502/ladies-go-bbnaija-just-get-customers-oap-nedu-video/

See as women dey attack this guy.
E be like say disuan reach their bone o.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Akharmony: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
This ome is just running his mouth anyhow. . I guess he couldnt keep a wife mainly because of this habit.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Hauwi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
It's quite sad with what our girls are turning themselves into... Getting a high moral valued girl today is like looking for a needle in an ocean.
We just concluded our 3bedroom construction project in oron Akwa ibom, see link in signature for project updates from start to finishing.

Are you a high moral-valued man?
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Kavod: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
motionarena:

Sorry bro your Mom is among embarassed
SHE DIED A LONG TIME AGO DUDE... LOOKING AT THE PATH 4 OF MY SISTERS TOOK, I DOUBT.... IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO ENTER THAT HOUSE AFTER 5PM. THE HOME I GREW UP IN WAS VERY CONSERVATIVE, ONLY ME WAS THE WILD CARD. I GOT. MORE WEEPS GROWING UP THAN 100 KIDS GOT IN THEIR LIFE TIME. MY MOM WAS VERY CONSERVATIVE TOO BUT HAD HER OWN DEMONS TOO. TRUTH IS VERY BITTER. HOW MANY GIRLS CAN YOU SLEEP WITH AT YOUR LEVEL? PROBABLY 8, WHAT ABOUT THE HANDSOME GUYS, MAYBE 15 THEN THE RICH AND UGLY GUYS, MAYBE 20+, THEN THE THE RICH AND HANDSOME WELL THATS OVER 100. DO YOU REALLY THINK THE FEMALES ARE 10 TIMES THE MALES IN NIGERIA? ALL OF YOU ARE PHACKING EACH OTHER. AS FOR ME, I GOT MY KIDS EARLY AND PASSED THE BABY MAMAS TO OTHERS TO MARRY, ABEG I NOR FIT FOR INFECTION WAHALA AND I NOR READY TIE MY LIFE TO ANY IDOL OR PRINCIPALITIES. I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DID THE PHACK, CANT REMEMBER WHEN LAST I SAE MY SPERM. THOSE DAYS ARE BEHIND ME NOW. SO YOU CAN HAVE THEM ALL. I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED HOW A GUY OR MAN WOULD SLEEP WITH OVER 10 WOMEN AND STILL THINKS HE HAS HIS OWN BABE OR WIFE SECURED. ITS REALLY VERY SHALLOW AND STUPID.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Akharmony: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
This ome is just running his mouth anyhow. . I guess he couldnt keep a wife mainly because of this habit. If business clicks and he is been ask to host the Bigbrother show will he decline ?
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Karnice600: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

For saying the truth?

As in eh.
Why e come dey pain them like this?
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Karnice600: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kavod:

HE IS TALKING OUT OF PAIN, LOOK AT THE RATES OF BABY MAMAS AND DIVORCE RATE IN NIGERIA. WHO WONT BE SAD? REMEMBER YOU WOULD ALSO HAVE A DAUGHTER AND SHE WOULD LOOK UP TO THESE WOMEN AND WANT TO BECOME LIKE THEM. NOBODY WANTS A PROSTITUTE FOR A DAUGHTER, WELL MAYBE YOU WANT SHA..... MARRIAGES IS NOW A SHAM AND 80% OF MARRIED WOMEN I KNOW ARE INTO HOOK UP AND SUGAR MUMMIES BUT WHAT SURPRISES ME THE MOST IS THAT THEY DONT HIDE IT ANYMORE. GO TO A MINI-S-MARKET AND THE MARRIED FEMALE OWNERS JUST WALK UP TO YOU AND SAY HER PIECE OF DIS-HONOURABLE WORDS WITHOUT SHAME. MY ONLY MARRIED FRIENDS WIFE IS SOMETHING ELSE, BUT WE JUST CHOOSE NOT TO TELL HIM.
ITS VERY SAD

Sad that most women can't stand the truth, without window dressing
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Kavod: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Karnice600:

Sad that most women can't stand the truth, without window dressing
GUY IF YOU WANT TO CRY, PLEASE GO WORK AS MANAGER FOR ANY MEDIUM STANDARD HOTEL. JUST TRY IT, I BET YOU AFTER YOU RESIGN ITS STRAIGHT TO A SEMINARY THEN CATHOLIC PRIEST. I MANAGED ONE AT ASABA FEW YEARS AGO, I COULD NOT TAKE IT AFTER 2 YEARS PLUS. GOOD PAY, FLEXIBLE WORKING ENVIRONMENT, YOUR OWN ROOM. THE WORST IS THE MARRIED WOMEN AND MEN. WOMEN NOW ARE JUST COMMODITIES AND MOST MEN TOO ARE JUST ANNOYING RAMS.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by afam1992: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
ebukajay184:

Number one reason. In fact no other reasons again.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437502/ladies-go-bbnaija-just-get-customers-oap-nedu-video/
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by poweredcom(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
He is saying the truth na...many of dem need sell their market
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Princessdainty(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Gboom:

Nedu is not far from the truth.

I know you are a female registered as a male that is why so pained to be attacking the messenger instead of the message
Repent if you are involving yaself in olosho work
kids my ass. Son of an olosho. Your mother got pregnant for her father and the product is your sissyass.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by poweredcom(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kavod:

GUY IF YOU WANT TO CRY, PLEASE GO WORK AS MANAGER FOR ANY MEDIUM STANDARD HOTEL. JUST TRY IT, I BET YOU AFTER YOU RESIGN ITS STRAIGHT TO A SEMINARY THEN CATHOLIC PRIEST. I MANAGED ONE AT ASABA FEW YEARS AGO, I COULD NOT TAKE IT AFTER 2 YEARS PLUS. GOOD PAY, FLEXIBLE WORKING ENVIRONMENT, YOUR OWN ROOM. THE WORST IS THE MARRIED WOMEN AND MEN. WOMEN NOW ARE JUST COMMODITIES AND MOST MEN TOO ARE JUST ANNOYING RAMS.

True omo when u work in a hotel you go see naija gals finish , 90 percent of dem aint virgins ....dont let dem decieve you

In my area alone wey hotel yakpa ...we don see taya we don nak taya , we don taya for dem cos they got noting to offer

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by folake4u(f): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Princessdainty:
Nedu knows so much about adult females and what she does with her body. but this sissy doesn't know his kids father.

Wallahi, you're wicked. grin grin
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Ijaya123: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
He hasn’t said anything we didn’t know before. We all know what they do ever after the show ends.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by folake4u(f): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ugh! I watched the full video on Twitter and seriously?
Why are we burdened with secondary school type of gossip? How's it our business if adults are having consensual sex? undecided
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Kavod: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
poweredcom:

True omo when u work in a hotel you go see naija gals finish , 90 percent of dem aint virgins ....dont let dem decieve you

In my area alone wey hotel yakpa ...we don see taya we don nak taya , we don taya for dem cos they got noting to offer
ONE SCENERIO THAT MADE ME SAY ENOUGH... MARRIED WOMAN GET SUGAR BOY, GET BELLE FOR THE BOY, BORN TWINS. OGA THINK SAY NA E OWN AND OGA TOO NA CUSTOMER FOR THE HOTEL. THE SUGAR BOY GO TELL E MAMA THE FULL GIST, THE MAMA SAY SHE WANT HER GRAN KIDS. NA DIRECTOR SETTLE THE CASE.... PAID THE SUGAR BOY 5 MILLION, THE OGA MONEY OOO. TIME FOR DEDICATION AND NAMING OYA NA, SEE BIG PARTY. SEE GROOVE SEE CONVOY... THIS NA JUST ONE CASE... YOU KNOW HOW MANY JUJU AND DIABOLIC ITEMS THE CLEANERS DE BRING COME OUT OF ROOM? INSHORT...... IT IS FINISHED.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by TristanX: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
siofra:
Mtcheww

Chu Chu Chu!

See smelling mouth😒🙄

More like ya smelling pusssy
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by blueAgent(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
SO TRUE. shocked
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Sintim(f): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
So true
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Gboom: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Princessdainty:
kids my ass. Son of an olosho. Your mother got pregnant for her father and the product is your sissyass.
In the eyes of ashewo, every woman is like her.
Omo jala jala,omo rada rada, omo po bi osan bo
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by achimendy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
OboOlora:
So the male counterparts also went there to sell vag1na?

We know what he’s saying is true but as a man, you shouldn’t be caught blabbing like this.

Dude is talking like a bleeping sissy! Like someone said in another thread, [/b]na why dem carry another man pikin give am[b]

The truth still remains the truth my dear. The guy has said it all, and you also confirmed it too.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by BlueDuck: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Old news we know they are all hoës, even the men are not exempt
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Princessdainty(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Gboom:

In the eyes of ashewo, every woman is like her.
Omo jala jala,omo rada rada, omo po bi osan bo
Omo ale ni e. Your mother slept with her father and you, Oloriburuku mashnafani is the product of their incest conjugal.

Now go and make misfortunes all the days of your life.
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by Nobodysboo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
No be lie
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by deebrownneymar: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
ebukajay184:

Nedu’s ex wife really broke him
Re: Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) by DLivingAncestor: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nedu na true you talk

Na Advertisement them go dey do for there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Movie Acting Tips: 11 Tips On How To Be A Good Movie Actor/actress / Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.