Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,212 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services (757 Views)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / Help! How Do I Start A Simple Machine Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services by webpro(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2011
Good morning friends,

Please friends i would really like to have a little explanation on starting up a web hosting business, Where do I get to buy the Hosting Bandwidth, what is its relation with Web Host Management Complete Solution (WHNCS) etc.

can some1 pls help explain to me a little

thanks n am really greatful
Re: Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services by elvis19900: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2011
Hello there's, nothing much involved in it.All u need to do is buy a reseller account. if u need more info on this send me an email to egosife@yahoo.com
Re: Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services by Slyr0x: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
You can contact DualCore ---> www.trudigits.com
Re: Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services by joomlaman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ webpro,
Try any of these:
www.whmcs.com, softlayer.com, or go4hosting.com
Enjoy!
Re: Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services by middayhost: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
Use this, you DO NOT NEED TO PAY YET !

Disk space - 999999999GB
Monthly data transfer
999999999GB
FTP accounts - 999999999
Emailboxes - 999999999
Free domains - 3*
WHM PANEL - 1*
CPANEL domains - 3*

Can HOST 3 WEBSITES, 3 FREE DOMAIN NAMES

JUST N9,000, for 3 NAIRALANDERS ONLY.

Re: Freebies For 3 Nairalanders Only.
« #1 on: Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM »
Modify message

We appreciate those who called and mailed on this issue, Our guarantee on this promo is that

1. Your service is automatically setup as soon as an order is placed

2. You are allowed to use the product for 7 days before payment.

3. You still have the 30 days MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied.

Steps to getting into the PROMO

1. Sign up on the following link
http://www.host4resellers.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=9&carttpl=cart

2. Check your mail for your product details.

To login to your cpanel, use

http://www.host4resellers.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=9&carttpl=cart
Re: Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services by deliceshop(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
HI

HOW ARE YOU DING TODAY? I WORK IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST DATA CENTRE IN THE WORLD WITH 46 CENTRES WORLD WIDE EVEN IN AFRICA

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A SIMILAR PROJECT ALSO AND I BELIEVE IF YOU ARE INTRESTED WE CAN WORK TOGETHER I WILL BE THE BRAIN AND YOU THE HEAD ALL THE SERVER THAT NEED WILL BE 1 STEP AWAY FROM ME WHICH YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABUT FOR THE MOMENT I CAN GET US OUR OWN SERVER AN THE CHEAPEST EVER RATE AND UNLIMITED BANDWITH BELIEVE ME BUT LIMITED DISK SPACE WHICH WE CAN UPGRADE AS THE BUSINESS GROW

NOTE THAT THIS OFFER IS NOT ONLY FOR YOU BUT FOR ALL OTHER TECH HEADS OR INVESTORS YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON SKYPE WITH THIS ID REMOTEHAND THEN I WILL GIVE YOU FULL DETAILS ABOUT MY CONTACT INFO

THE DATA CENTER WILL BE IN FRANCE AND ITS CLOSE TO NIGERIA I GUARANTEE YOU UPTIME 100% AND UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH AS COST OF COMMUNICATION IS VERY CHEAP IN FRANCE THEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FREE CALLS TO USA MOBILE AND LANDLINE AND ABOUT 56 OTHER COUNTRY ACROSS THE WORLD INCLUDING SOME AFRICA COUNTRY

SO MY FRIENDS IF YOU ARE INTRESTED CONTACT ME ON SKYPE WITH THIS ID REMOTEHAND

MATTHEW

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Needed For An Article Website / Please Review This Web Site / All Of The Mulberry Bayswater: Available These Days Within Effortless Crossbody Capacity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.