Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Property Management! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Property Management! (311 Views)

Property Management In Lagos And Ogun State / Twinstar Property Management & Consultant / Property Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2023
Good morning guys and I hope you started your year with visions and achievable goals!

Now i will be talking mostly this year about property management and real estate!

Is very important you learn this key steps because people are treating real estate like stoke market, which is good and bad!

Good because you can buy low and sell high for a short term!

Bad because this high and low market never last and it can put you in debt very fast, losing everything and running from your investors is not a place to be!!!

The best and greatest part of real estate business is in property Management!!
This is where all the fun and money is and you can make money and keep making money from rental if you know what you're doing all your properties remain with you and you keep making money for life!

I will be answering your questions and will be giving you opportunity to be part of my investors!! This offer is for people in Edo state for now because we're just in Edo state for now and in the future we'll have more office in other states!!

What is property Management??
Re: Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2023
When a landowner owns a property but doesn't have the time or experience to handle the business-related tasks involved, they have the option of hiring a property manager. Essentially, a property manager is the middle man between an owner and a renter that is responsible for various tasks including handling property upkeep. If you're interested in this profession, you'll need to know what property management entails and what responsibilities come with it.

This advisable for anyone that want to really make money from their real estate/ properties.

The problem this days is, people gets a property and if they can't manage it or are living the country for a long time, they make a mistake of handing over to there family members who doesn't know anything about property management and they run the property down and end up blaming the tenant!

If you're reading this article be wise and be smart this year!!

Remember I can always answer your questions about your properties/ real estate, and I am also a property manager.

08160356672 is my number
johnnymdiamond@gmail.com is my email
This is a year to up your game and if you're also in the market looking for property or property manager send me a message or call

Next will be how to keep your properties running and keep making money year in year out.
I don't advise selling your property/ real estate is a waste of assets!
johnnydiamond:

Good morning guys and I hope you started your year with visions and achievable goals!

Now i will be talking mostly this year about property management and real estate!

Is very important you learn this key steps because people are treating real estate like stoke market, which is good and bad!

Good because you can buy low and sell high for a short term!

Bad because this high and low market never last and it can put you in debt very fast, losing everything and running from your investors is not a place to be!!!

The best and greatest part of real estate business is in property Management!!
This is where all the fun and money is and you can make money and keep making money from rental if you know what you're doing all your properties remain with you and you keep making money for life!

I will be answering your questions and will be giving you opportunity to be part of my investors!! This offer is for people in Edo state for now because we're just in Edo state for now and in the future we'll have more office in other states!!

What is property Management??
Re: Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Property management responsibilities

The number of responsibilities a property manager has is entirely dependent upon what's stipulated in the contract between them and the landlord. Whereas some landlords may only want a property manager to collect rent, others may want a property manager to handle all aspects concerning their property. Here is a list of various property management responsibilities:

Understanding landlord-tenant laws and regulations
Handling maintenance requests and repairs
Marketing properties
Managing tenants
Managing rent
Supervising other employees
Managing the budget
Handling taxes

1. Understanding landlord-tenant laws and regulations

To be a good property manager, you'll have to have a deep knowledge of both state and national landlord-tenant laws. This involves understanding how to screen a tenant, evict a tenant, end a lease and more. The better you understand these regulations, the more fair and better property manager you'll be.

2. Handling maintenance requests and repairs

One of the main jobs a property manager can have involves making sure the property is kept up. To ensure a habitable and safe environment, property managers must respond to maintenance requests and repairs in a timely manner. This involves handling water leaks, extermination, trash removal and more.

To perform these tasks, property managers can do it themselves or hire a third party such as a plumber or electrician to handle the matter. The better a property manager keeps up with proper maintenance and repairs, the happier the tenants will be and the more attractive the property will be to future tenants. This and more are the importance of property managers!

I'm creating a blog you can access all this information and more.

I'm already getting questions where is your office, and all that please when you send me a message on WhatsApp or email go straight to the point.
Do you want us to manage your property, you want to buy land or property or you want to rent... We will be happy to help!
johnnydiamond:
When a landowner owns a property but doesn't have the time or experience to handle the business-related tasks involved, they have the option of hiring a property manager. Essentially, a property manager is the middle man between an owner and a renter that is responsible for various tasks including handling property upkeep. If you're interested in this profession, you'll need to know what property management entails and what responsibilities come with it.

This advisable for anyone that want to really make money from their real estate/ properties.

The problem this days is, people gets a property and if they can't manage it or are living the country for a long time, they make a mistake of handing over to there family members who doesn't know anything about property management and they run the property down and end up blaming the tenant!

If you're reading this article be wise and be smart this year!!

Remember I can always answer your questions about your properties/ real estate, and I am also a property manager.

08160356672 is my number
johnnymdiamond@gmail.com is my email
This is a year to up your game and if you're also in the market looking for property or property manager send me a message or call

Next will be how to keep your properties running and keep making money year in year out.
I don't advise selling your property/ real estate is a waste of assets!
Re: Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Distress sales!!!!!

If you're looking to buy a house in Edo state Benin city ugbor village today is your lucky day!!
Property worth 100 million naira is on the market for just 75 million naira!!

*‼️Hot Sales‼️*
A property consisting of:
*<>* A 4 bedroom bungalow with all rooms ensuit.
*<>* A unit of 2 bedroom flat..
*<>* 2 units of a room self-contain/Bedsitter.
*<>* Gatehouse
*<>* Store
*<>* POP
*<>* Visitors toilet
*<>* Perimeter fence
*<>* Interlocked floor

*Dimension:* 100ft by 100ft

*Documents:*
Title Deed, Survey plan, Registered Building Plan.

*Price:* #75 million naira.
Chat me to Watch the video to see what the property look like.

If you're interested call or Whatsapp 08160356672

For more lands, already built houses, you want to rent or manage your property!!!! Let's do business!

johnnydiamond:
Property management responsibilities

The number of responsibilities a property manager has is entirely dependent upon what's stipulated in the contract between them and the landlord. Whereas some landlords may only want a property manager to collect rent, others may want a property manager to handle all aspects concerning their property. Here is a list of various property management responsibilities:

Understanding landlord-tenant laws and regulations
Handling maintenance requests and repairs
Marketing properties
Managing tenants
Managing rent
Supervising other employees
Managing the budget
Handling taxes

1. Understanding landlord-tenant laws and regulations

To be a good property manager, you'll have to have a deep knowledge of both state and national landlord-tenant laws. This involves understanding how to screen a tenant, evict a tenant, end a lease and more. The better you understand these regulations, the more fair and better property manager you'll be.

2. Handling maintenance requests and repairs

One of the main jobs a property manager can have involves making sure the property is kept up. To ensure a habitable and safe environment, property managers must respond to maintenance requests and repairs in a timely manner. This involves handling water leaks, extermination, trash removal and more.

To perform these tasks, property managers can do it themselves or hire a third party such as a plumber or electrician to handle the matter. The better a property manager keeps up with proper maintenance and repairs, the happier the tenants will be and the more attractive the property will be to future tenants. This and more are the importance of property managers!

I'm creating a blog you can access all this information and more.

I'm already getting questions where is your office, and all that please when you send me a message on WhatsApp or email go straight to the point.
Do you want us to manage your property, you want to buy land or property or you want to rent... We will be happy to help!
Re: Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hello guys!! I just started a blog, that I will be sharing everything you need to know about Real Estate, how you can make money from it and every other thing you should know about property management and all

Click on the link and fellow me also so you don't miss a thing and if you also have question you can leave it on the comment section!!!

https://worldjayinc..com/2023/01/7-ways-to-make-money-in-real-estate.html?m=1
Re: Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning ladies and gentlemen!
Is a new day to be better and bigger.

Now this are all benefits of turning your property in to a long term rental,

Benefits of a Long Term Rental
Whether you’re looking to start an Airbnb rental or you’re going with a property management company, there are plenty of benefits of a long term rental.

In real estate, a vacation rental is seen as a lucrative rental strategy. There are various types of long term rentals, from those that are turn-key and fully furnished to those that require a bit more effort.

1. Consistent cash flow.
When it comes to a vacation rental vs. long term rental, one of the main benefits of renting long term is consistent income. With a short term vacation rental, the income can be sporadic. You may find yourself renting the house or dwelling unit out for a week during spring break or the occasional weekend here or there. If a tenant is looking for a long term living solution, this means the property owner has full occupancy all the time (or at least, for a long period of time), which generates a steady income. Positive cash flow is the end goal for a long term rental property. Of course, you most likely also want your tenants to be happy and to create a positive living arrangement. But if you can generate positive cash flow with your long term rental property, both you—and your long term tenant—will be happy. To achieve this, you want to ensure that you’re making a profit after you’ve paid the expenses from your rental property.

If you want to read more and get the full article click on the link and fellow my blog for real estate and properties.

If you have a question leave it on the comments section I will answer them.

https://worldjayinc..com/2023/01/long-term-rental.html
Re: Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2023
How to find a house/home to buy...

This might be the biggest or one of your biggest purchase, so you'll have you be very careful because if you make mistakes, you will be living in it for a long long time!
Here in this article, I will be showing you few key steps to take!

Like I will always say, making up your mind is half the battle, going through the process is where you win!! So let's get into it.

Read the full article here:

https://worldjayinc..com/2023/01/how-to-find-house-to-buy-near-you.html
Re: Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
This is a good day to start afresh and better!

If you need help in the areas of Land to buy,
Professional and well experience engineers to build you a classic dream home!!!

You want to build, buy or sell a property
Anything about building and land....

You want a building plan?

Just reach out my calling or send WhatsApp message we got you covered!!!!

08160356672!!!

Let's give you that dream home you want for your family!!!!
Re: Property Management! by johnnydiamond(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Is so good to have you guys here!
Like I told you all this year is time to step up your business and life!!

We give you the best building plan that gets you so excited, you can't wait to live in that home with your family!!!

We can send you the hard copy or the soft copy right in your home and you don't have to move to anywhere!

We'll draw it better than you imagined and deliver it on your doorstep or your phone any how you like it!!!

Call us today or Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Solar Plans @mekatrice / Learn How To Win Like Mr Bayo / What Do You Need To Know About V2ray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.