Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says (2354 Views)

A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help / Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by eddie7: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2023
My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says

A woman has called out her father for allegedly molesting her sexually, physically, mentally, verbally, and financially for years.
She revealed that the alleged molestation began when she was a child and went on for years.

She added that when she went to the police to report at age 14, they locked her up in a cell. She shared photos of her cell as proof.
She also revealed that she had to drop out of the university when her dad would insist she meets him in a hotel for sex before he would give her the money she needs for school.

She went on to call her mother out for not protecting her while this was going on.
She said her mother was jealous of her and her sister and began cheating on her father with a younger man.
The lady called her dad a pedophile and said he deserves the death penalty for all he put her and other young women through.

See her tweets below.

"My dad should get a death penalty" - Woman calls out her father for allegedly molesting her, her mother for protecting him, and the Nigerian police for "locking her up" when she reported.

“My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says https://bushradiogist.com/my-dad-should-get-a-death-penalty-nigerian-lady-says/

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Emmanuella00(f): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Goodness!
What is happening in this country?🙍‍♀️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Moh247: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2023
Ritualist them
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Jennyclay(f): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Seconded!

I understand how traumatized she is right now sad. I hope the pedophile rapist father get a death penalty.

Please and please, No woman should leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

I hate men!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Righthussle: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Jeeez!
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Jakumo(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2023
There was a parental molestation case like this that went down in the USA where eventually one day the victim who was just 14 at the time, launched a frenzied knife attack on her perverted pedophile father, surgically removing his lizard with that knife for good measure as the criminal lay dying in a pool of his own blood.

The girl was arrested, tried for murder, and jailed, BUT it was not long before lawyers were able to free her by showing the court evidence of the terrible things her father did to her that pushed her over the edge of sanity. That lady is free today and her only expressed regret is that she did not act sooner to end that torment once and for all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Romanoff(f): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2023
I agree with her.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Michelle55: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2023
He should be hanged by his balls.. He doesn't deserve the right to be called a father and the mother should spend the rest of her life in prison for failing to protect her child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by RoyalBlu(f): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2023
How can someone be so wicked to a child they birthed.

It beats me.

What he deserves is several bites from a Coastal taipan. Heartless man.

Her mother too is culpable. Wicked people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Geo4646: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Wonders shall never end
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by tydi(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Person wey read am gist me abeg
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by TheChameleon: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Flat headed Pedophile.

Rot in Hell!
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Prokaryote: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
They need to insert 3" niddle inside his d**k. God just need to celebrate real human from a therianthrop
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by IamANigerianMan: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
This man may not be biological father, Ask your mother very well.. I pray to God to heal you
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by dollynnn(f): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is really bad

This is too much to bear. I pray she gets healed.

Paedophiles and rapists deserve death penalty

1 Like

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Jayboi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nawa o. Things de hapun for dis Naija o
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Karmaisme(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Which day wonders will finally end bayi o..

The father deserve painful/slowly death, I can't rape not to talk of my own blood.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Karlifate: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by kingthreat(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
We never choose the family we are born to. If only we could.
Wishing her strength and justice if story is true. Unfortunately Twitter is not the courtroom.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Justbehave(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
If all she said is true then that man deserves death by hanging

1 Like

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Samfloxin(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ask your mom whether the man is truly your father or you are adopted daughter... perhaps,he is doing it for spiritual purpose

1 Like

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by GeneralPula: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Somebody should help me with Lyta make I first light up..

This matter carry raise to power

1 Like

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Waterlilly: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
tydi:
Person wey read am gist me abeg
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by BeanX(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is totally wrong
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!

Cringe 😬
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Vyzz: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Why would a father do this?

Why would the mother not protect 😭 😭 😭 😭
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52am On Jan 25, 2023
She added that when she went to the police to report at age 14, they locked her up in a cell. She shared photos of her cell as proof.
She also revealed that she had to drop out of the university when her dad would insist she meets him in a hotel for sex before he would give her the money she needs for school.

Simply short of words!
After adequate enquiry, the pedophile of a father should be locked up for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52am On Jan 25, 2023
She went on to call her mother out for not protecting her while this was going on.
She said her mother was jealous of her and her sister and began cheating on her father with a younger man.
What a messed up families shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Tallesty1(m): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2023
RoyalBlu:
How can someone be so wicked to a child they birthed.

It beats me.

What he deserves is several bites from a Coastal taipan. Heartless man.

Her mother too is culpable. Wicked people everywhere.
If this isn't another twitter post then the father should be given to me to care for.

First I will force-feed him with 2 litters of mixed milk and honey.

Then I will tie his hands behind him.

Then take him to a forest that has different specie of ants.

In there, I will secure his shackled feet to a tree using a chain then I will pierce several holes on his body using a blunt knife.

That is all.

The ants will do the rest for me.
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by Franzinni: 7:04am On Jan 25, 2023
The human mind is a strange place ...
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by alpharoyalty: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Some stories are too unbelievable to fathom. Let just say this is one of those stories.
I refuse to believe that a father will have sex with his own daughter.
Re: My Dad Should Get A Death Penalty”- Nigerian Lady Says by SodiumValproate: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2023
No be Siofra and her father be that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her / Two Old Men Tied Like Animals In Benue, Their Offence Will Shock You (photos) / Just In: See How They Just Wasted This Final Year Student's Life (Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.