Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

“bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr (690 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr by Malodro: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa celebrates her 35th birthday today and she ceased the opportunity to pray for her heart desire.Sharing gorgeous birthday pictures, reality TV star said she will thank her creator for all he has done and prayed that he blesses her with a billionaire husband as she begins the new year.Captioning her pictures, Uriel wrote:
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uriel Ngozika chukwu “Agam Ekele jehovah Mgbe nile Mgbe Nile ka’otito ya ga Adim n’onu” (Bless meREAD MORE

Re: “bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr by We4all: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ok
Re: “bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr by Isabi4lov: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Or make me a billionaire grin grin
Re: “bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2023
She is my birthday mate smiley smiley smiley
[/left][left]

Wow...I pray she will meet a good man and become highly fruitful wink wink wink smiley smiley amen
Re: “bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr by traihit: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Or make me a billionaire grin grin

Even those of them who are billionaire still prefers billionaire husband

The only question I have for the lady is "what does she has to offer the billionaire" apart from her overused, nearly-public property of a body?
Re: “bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr by Isabi4lov: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2023
traihit:

Even those of them who are billionaire still prefers billionaire husband

The only question I have for the lady is "what does she has to offer the billionaire" apart from her overused, nearly-public property of a body?
Pls don't say that we can't do without each other
Re: “bless Me With A Billionaire” Uriel Oputa Prays For A Rich Husband As She Celebr by traihit: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Pls don't say that we can't do without each other

Really?

And yet there's gender war?

(1) (Reply)

35-yr-old Late Rapper Aka's Full Story Of His Serial Love For Women / "One Week In Prison And He’s Already Looking Like Mad Man" – Tosin Silverdam Moc / General Printz: Top Notch Dervice Asured: 080-8804-1665

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.