Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State (18120 Views)

Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto / More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara / More Pictures And Video From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Jones4190(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
if you want to see what is call crowd wait till tinunu visit Bornu state

1 Like

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Creamypie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
makavalley:
Okowa should keep taking loan to fund failed campaign all in the name of Delta State [b]account...Okowa is our own our son our brother [/b]but Delta State is OBIdient... Delta State isn't voting Atiku and Okowa , Deltans are wise it's OBIDATTI come February 25th
don't mind PDP supporters here. All my guys went for the rally, they are supporting obi in d night and clap for atiku in day time.in fact, most, if not all in the pics will vote obi

2 Likes

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by rolams(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Atiku has better chance ahead of other contestants in this forthcoming election.
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Thebigheart: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hope say una pay people when una mobilize?

Then, sorry for those that loss their family members through accident.

All these inter- house sport rally.
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Drsnives(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Felimax:
In this place we are not joking here!

You can take your joke elsewhere.
Delta is PDP!
PDP is Delta!
Calm down.. most of the supporters there were paid to attend..
Mind you am a son of the soil.. no single person I know has said anything good about okowa, Atiku will loose cos of okowa's mismanagement of Delta State funds

1 Like

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Japastic: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Very colourful,. Na Otiku get this place
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
But why is Dino treating his grand father in such a mocking manner?

A day will come , Dino will be in the same old shaking age of TINUBU ....

But the question will be.......

Will Dino still come.out to claim fake age and want to contest for Presidency at a pakinsin disease age??

I dont think Dino is such a selfish greedy man to think of that....

Meanwhile, Delta State is for Obi obi.com....

1 Like

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by ponishah: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
ubest1:
Delta State official sponsor of PDP 2023 presidential election supported by Akwa-Ibom state, God really used Wike fight to deliver Rivers fund
sorry bros, e dey pain you die...the crowd sweet shaa

1 Like

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by ponishah: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Delta pdp is divided just as the national level is divided

Where's Ibori

Where's Edebvie
Who is ibori, please
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by easytig(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's all over ,atiku don win am ,it's too glaring,the north is locked down for atiku 90% .tinubu will learn a very bitter lesson sotey for his next life if e see aboki he go run.
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by easytig(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Former governor turn ex convict,Obasanjo show am shege dat year lol
ponishah:

Who is ibori, please

1 Like

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by ponishah: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Guyman01:
I am yet to meet anyone from Delta State who is not Obidient and Yusful. You saw the way that Mama H.O was quarrelling and shouting at Peter Obi about the state of the country during the AY online show and Peter Obi responded calmly, that's the kind of leadership that Deltans want and not Buhari that has not held a single townhall interactive meeting in 7 years.

Any campaign you see crowds in those colourfully uniforms just know it's not organic but paid with state funds like Katsina State spending N500m for one day APC Campaign programme
We don hear, but delta is pdp, if you die, die
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Klinee: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
myqel:
Statistically & realistically, Atiku stands a better chance to win this election...I will advise Atiku camp to woo H.E Peter Obi, in a bid to merge forces with him, to avoid leaving any chance for Tinubu to win, cos if Tinubu wins, then, the country is doomed!

Statistically and realistically from where? Atiku kee your papa there, fooool
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Winters23: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
ponishah:

Who is ibori, please

The thief and ex-convict, but still runs Delta politics. I don’t like it, but it is what it is!
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
According to IPOB terrorists/Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters south south is already in their bag
You're not informed... Come to Delta state and make a little survey.. mobilization is different from voting... These one's don take Money

1 Like

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by hollywater: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Felimax:

Delta is PDP!
PDP is Delta!
I don't support APC,but from the look of things, APC might win Delta state in gubernatorial election. As of the presidential election, non of the two criminal parties will get 10% in Delta state.
Delta state is for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Drsnives:

Calm down.. most of the supporters there were paid to attend..
Mind you am a son of the soil.. no single person I know has said anything good about okowa, Atiku will loose cos of okowa's mismanagement of Delta State funds
Bro leave that Hausa boy.. he's not InTouch with reality... People here will vote Obi for president... Deltans no send Atiku or okowa

2 Likes

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by muniralmaigida: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Don't decieve yourself , We were at the rally too, Obi will win Delta State in the presidential election. Sheriff will win the governorship.
Felimax:

Delta is PDP!
PDP is Delta!
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by ponishah: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Winters23:

The thief and ex-convict, but still runs Delta politics. I don’t like it, but it is what it is!
I am glad you know his Biodata , but unfortunately , you dont know his current political worthlessness.
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by muniralmaigida: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Straight win for Sheriff, Ogboru + Omo-agege+ Sheriff will share Delta Central, Delta North 75% is for Sheriff. In Delta South he will also pick 55% Mark this !
hollywater:
I don't support APC,but from the look of things, APC might win Delta state in gubernatorial election. As of the presidential election, non of the two criminal parties will get 10% in Delta state.
Delta state is for Obi.
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by muniralmaigida: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
angryYour head dey work cool
ponishah:

sorry bros, e dey pain you die...the crowd sweet shaa
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by muniralmaigida: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
We plenty wey go there go catch fun o grin
Creamypie:
don't mind PDP supporters here. All my guys went for the rally, they are supporting obi in d night and clap for atiku in day time.in fact, most in the pics will vote obi

1 Like

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by RulerIAm(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Felimax:

Delta is PDP!
PDP is Delta!
paid supporters. True or false?
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by RulerIAm(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
fk001:
Atiku is a force to reckon with.

He is widely accepted in the SS, SE and part of SW.

na u accept am for SS?
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by SpecialEdition: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is the first time we have
Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa in the forefront.
By Rotation it should be South East then North East then back to South West.
Unfortunately it is not like that this time.
The state of the Nation is so bad that we are all looking for someone that can realistically save us from the mess.
Let's pray that the right person wins. After that we may or may never return to Rotation.
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by BlackyOne: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
The only state funded camping aside that of the controller general of eko to baje
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by muniralmaigida: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Marabouts are not the voice of GOD and the people. We shouldn't care we wins the election, just Vote the best person ( not based on tribalism, religion etc.
Creamcrest:
grin

Atiku is Nigerias next president,his marabout had once prophesied he will be president in his lifetime,I'm sure it's 2023.

Congratulations to waziri adamawa.

As for peter obi he won't win.
The real owners of Nigeria can never hand over power to a fl@thead.

I won't even bother voting because only one phone call to inec chair man will decide the fate of this country for d next year.

Once again congrats to waziri
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by favour32(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Paid crowd.

PDP divided at national level.

PDP divided at state level in Delta state.

Atiku,the Mikano man,
wey nor fit unite him party now, go fit unite Nigeria?

Charity begins at home.

Ibori dey there, no!

Edevbie dey there,no!

Other top PDP stakeholders nko,no!

1 Like

Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by myqel(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Klinee:
Statistically and realistically from where? Atiku kee your papa there, fooool

I only rendered my innocent opinion, without being abusive....it doesn't cost you to do the same bro...Na wa o shocked
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by Numerouno94(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Foreigner12:
Not impressed.
This is supposed to be the prospective VP's stronghold.

Not a fan of all these political talks. Buh let's keep hate aside that was a full stadium. Even the premises/ outside was still crowded.
Re: More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State by leetylee: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
My boss brother is the one contesting for governor in Delta State grin

Lemme nor say anything tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Pay N2.75bn Compensation For Coastal Highway Demolitions Today / Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack / "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.