Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

List And Describe The Five Different Types Of Frauds - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List And Describe The Five Different Types Of Frauds (172 Views)

Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / Mad Man With Five Different ATM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List And Describe The Five Different Types Of Frauds by scamwatchs: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
In this article, I have taken my time to List and describe the five different types of fraud that are going on online today, you need to know them before they get to you for these scammers who perform these fraudulent activities are not predicted for they can get to anyone at any time so you need to know them and be careful so that you won't fall victim.

In this video, I have listed and described the five different types of fraud activities that are most common and explained more in other videos on my youtube channel so watch this video and after you can visit my channel to know more types of scam activities to be careful of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApqZqOLJ6G0

Most types of frauds in banks are also explained on my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDFw8CBTPrpiLPwJKVM417A so consider visiting because scammers mostly target bank accounts and credit cards because this is how they get quick money liquidating your account. If you don't know about these types of frauds that occur in the bank then it will be better for you to visit my youtube channel.

The are also some elements of frauds, that is the thing that once you see or feel you know that someone is about to scam you these all are available on my channel so consider visiting.

Topics:
3 types of frauds
types of frauds in business
types of frauds in law
types of frauds in banks
types of frauds in accounting
types of frauds and corruption
types of frauds in auditing
4 elements of frauds

(1) (Reply)

War Between Nigeria Governments And Youths Release Adogan Body Now / See Mexico's Historic Sites In A New Light On A Helicopter Tour / Bio, Graphics, Ads, Social media management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.