Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) (32738 Views)

Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by pacificom: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Luckysbab: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Highly disappointed

Highly disappointed

Highly disappointed

Highly disappointed

Highly disappointed

Highly disappointed

Them running away after entering (by clicking on it)

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸšΆπŸƒπŸšΆπŸƒπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸƒπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸƒπŸƒ

Try to read

Really love Igbo guys this thread will not pass third page

Very gentle people

E don enter the 4th page.

You were saying?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Passionate888: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu people sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hatrick01:
Cone headeds ooo

Na them

If u check well, u will find skulls in the cave he lives in.

Na thier trademark.
Na wetin them dey carry dey boost thier IGR

son....guess wot?
3 people call u tall mugu yesterday when u say yor height was 6 foot 5 inch....i told them not to call u tall mugu coz u juss tall like letter i (for india). They all say they will now call u tall for notin thou(no oofencsse)
angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Doyou2019: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Aremu why?.
One of the many Bastards we have in our tribe. Shior!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tulumbu boys are on the loose again shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Autoclazz: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oduduwa amaka!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by abobote: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

That your father and brothers are criminals doesn't mean we're like them
He is saying the truth
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Injera(f): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Aremurudeen a theifnuubu urchin has done it again. grin
Look very well you'll see THAT HE IBO claiming Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Hatrick01: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
DaddyCK:

son....guess wot?
3 people call u tall mugu yesterday when u say yor height was 6 foot 5 inch....i told them not to call u tall mugu coz u juss tall like letter i (for india). They all say they will now call u tall for notin thou(no oofencsse)
angry
okay

Now will u fvck off my mention.

Shatta bundle

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hatrick01:
okay

Now will u fvck off my mention.

Shatta bundle

No sir...u upset becuz nairalanders are calling u tall mugu becuz u tall?...bro its a complimant & u shod be happy.....tall for notin is better than been called tall mugu..truss me!(no oofencsse) undecided

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Hatrick01: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
DaddyCK:

No sir...u upset becuz nairalanders are calling u tall mugu becuz u tall?...bro its a complimant & u shod be happy.....tall for notin is better than been called tall mugu..truss me!(no oofencsse) undecided

u won

Shatta bundle
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by orisa37: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
EASY. THIS IS A KNOWN NOLLYWOOD ACTOR. INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY PLEASE.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by SaiOba: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
🀣🀣🀣 They were very disappointed when they saw that the name didn't look or sound anything like Peter Obi 🀣🀣🀣🀣

They ran back on the fence waiting for another news believing that they should have something to masturbate with before the end of the day 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Chai! 9ja my country 🀣🀣🀣🀣
owobokiri:
Indian name checkers haff ran away...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Gbright560: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
One of our top politician here governing a famous city did that in Kenya too
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Finbaze: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stone Coated Roofs and Accessories - Buy Quality Roofing Materials In Nigeria.
Stone Coated Roofing Tiles - Call or WhatsApp 0813 324 4201

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Sintim(f): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
ecolime:
This is the reason why foreigners have no regards for us. Our Nationals keep tarnishing our image abroad.
We are finished as a Nation.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by delzbaba(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
See how dem tight the handcuffs, that man is in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by iyke2frankeze: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Descendants of a fallen demon disgracing Nigeria everywhere. Their senior prefect is Hush.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) by Ojediran57(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
I know this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' β€” Ekwunife / Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name / Five Leading UK Banks Aided Corruption In Nigeria – Al-jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.