Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator (2399 Views)

Onyeagocha: Supreme Court Yet To Give Us Date For The Review Of Imo Judgement / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device / Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nkeiruka Onyejeocha don cause katakata for APC campaign ground in Abia State. She came all out for an APC Senator working against the party in he state.

You all know the Senator oo

Jungle don dey maturešŸ˜†

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEr2NY7SIs8

1 Like

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by habsydiamond(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
OK.. na small small God go dey expose them so that we no go make mistake to vote for wolf covering itself with the skin of a sheep.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by Luckylife(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nothing new to expose , it's all glaring to Nigerians how APC Association past criminals have destroyed the hope of Nigerians.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by ThoughtOfYou: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thereā€™s always bugs in every system . The solution is fumigation .
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Thereā€™s always bugs in every system . The solution is fumigation .

You want to fumigate someone like Kalu in APC?

Lmao. APC is an Omen in the SE. If you fumigate the one that can guarantee you 5 votes, automatically it's checkmate.

7 Likes

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:

You want to fumigate someone like Kalu in APC?

Lmao. APC is an Omen in the SE.
Omen with two governors . How many states is the party youā€™re supporting governing ?

No one is above the party and thereā€™s no where Kalu was fingered in her statement.
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Omen with two governors . How many states is the party youā€™re supporting governing ?

No one is above the party and thereā€™s no where Kalu was fingered in her statement.

And how did the governors come about.

I am waiting for your answer.

6 Likes

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:

And how did the governors come about.

I am waiting for your answer.
through democratic process: election
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
through democratic process: election

Didn't know I was replying a clown

8 Likes

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by bennybuhari: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Orji Kalu...
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Didn't know I was replying a clown

People only resort to insults when they canā€™t defend their position. Youā€™re a mumu man !

2 Shares

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:

People only resort to insults when they canā€™t defend their position. Youā€™re a mumu man !

Alright. Since you are too daft.

Hope Uzodinma never won the elections.

He came a distant 4th and used the power of the supreme Court to impose himself on the people.

As for Umahi, he won with PDP and later decamped to APC in 2020.

So how did they win through Elections?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by fergie001: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
He made you Transitional LG Chairperson, made you a Commissioner, sponsored your going to the House for the first time in 2007... Leave OUK abeg!

Madam, how many times you don dey House of Reps now? You are going to the HoR for the 5th time, hope that Ngodo-Nkwoagu road is better.

Rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by yomi96(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
fergie001:
that woman is ungrateful.
No sense just emotions

2 Likes

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Nkeiruka Onyejeocha don cause katakata for APC campaign ground in Abia State. She came all out for an APC Senator working against the party in he state.

You all know the Senator oo

Jungle don dey maturešŸ˜†

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEr2NY7SIs8
Just see the cursed fool! Imagine Eulogizing APC! Kai, this woman is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Alright. Since you are too daft.

Hope Uzodinma never won the elections.

He came a distant 4th and used the power of the supreme Court to impose himself on the people.

As for Umahi, he won with PDP and later decamped to APC in 2020.

So how did they win through Elections?
Hope won through election because he won the majority vote . Also if youā€™re not suffering from memory loss ,Rochas won governorship re-election as an APC candidate .

Also Umahi became governor under PDP umbrella through election (apc came second) which validates my claim that they both won through democratic process ;election .

And the same democratic process they won through will still be the same process APC will win the presidential election. Donā€™t be like a loser that cry foul to a referee after losing the match .

Maybe you need to have a brain check before you speak trash out of envy .

1 Like

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by ican2020: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
cry
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Hope won through election because he won the majority vote . Also if youā€™re not suffering from memory loss ,Rochas won governorship re-election as an APC candidate .

Also Umahi became governor under PDP umbrella through election (apc came second) which validates my claim that they both won through democratic process ;election .

And the same democratic process they won through will still be the same process APC will win the presidential election. Donā€™t be like a loser that cry foul to a referee after losing the match .

Maybe you need to have a brain check before you speak trash out of envy .

Hope won which majority votes?

Paste the Election result let's see who would be shamed.

Rochas became Governor through APGA and when it was time for his second tenure he manufactured his own results which won't happen this time around. All thanks to BVAS and IREV.

If APC secures 10% votes in Imo and Ebonyi, in this Presidential Election quote me after it, and I will send you 100k.

And if it doesn't happen, you know what to do.

Deal?

5 Likes

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by fergie001: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
yomi96:
that woman is ungrateful.
No sense just emotions
Leave da Chidubem, make she continue. As she fine, e dey follow convince voters šŸ˜

OUK has his own problem but coming in front of the National body to jab him is unacceptable. Well, she tried sha in dragging the proposed Federal Poly to her husband's village in Ngodo, that's commendable.
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Hope won which majority votes?

Paste the Election result let's see who would be shamed.

Rochas became Governor through APGA and when it was time for his second tenure he manufactured his own results which won't happen this time around. All thanks to BVAS and IREV.

If APC secures 10% votes in Imo and Ebonyi, in this Presidential Election quote me after it, and I will send you 100k.

And if it doesn't happen, you know what to do.

Deal?
I said it that youā€™re a mumu man ,so itā€™s 100k thatā€™s ā€œsharkingā€ you . baba go find food chop first .

Rochas manufactured his own results? Because na him be voters abi na him be Inec .You be Obidio t .

About BVAS ,youā€™re funny because you think it will favour your favorite party alone ,the same way you guys think all the people that work in office are only voting for your preferred candidate. E go shock you on the Election Day sey a dog might try to roar on the internet but it does not affect the sound of a lion in real life .

IMO election result is online ,one of the front runner was disqualified because he registered with both AA and APC while Ihedioha failed to have the majority votes. Only Hope had it and he was declared winner on that basis .
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I said it that youā€™re a mumu man ,so itā€™s 100k thatā€™s ā€œsharkingā€ you . baba go find food chop first .

Rochas manufactured his own results? Because na him be voters abi na him be Inec .You be Obidio t .

About BVAS ,youā€™re funny because you think it will favour your favorite party alone ,the same way you guys think all the people that work in office are only voting for your preferred candidate. E go shock on the Election Day sey a dog might try to roar on the internet but it does not affect the sound of a lion in real life .

Na you en go shock.

Even your senior urchins like Keyamo, El-Rufai are terrified already.

En come be Ekuke like you with no Electoral value I dey follow play for sand. Lmao.

Well, better buy enough handky when the result from just Lagos start reeling out. I can't wait to see your red headšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Na you en go shock.

Even your senior urchins like Keyamo, El-Rufai are terrified already.

En come be Ekuke like you with no Electoral value I dey follow play for sand. Lmao.

Well, better buy enough handky when the result from just Lagos start reeling out. I can't wait to see your red headšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
na only you Dey play for sand like your Obingo wey think sey presidential election na naming ceremony

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
na only you Dey play for sand like your Obingo wey think sey presidential election na naming ceremony

Atleast we no dey Force market women close their shops for our supposed stronghold, steal people pictures or queue with Campaign Rally vehicles to buy fuel

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Atleast we no dey Force market women close their shops for our supposed stronghold, steal people pictures or queue with Campaign Rally vehicles to buy fuel
Thereā€™s no evidence that market women were forced to close market for Tinubu rally not to talk of the fact that the allegation only applied to Lagos and not other states where he pulled enormous crowd .

Fuel scarcity is not new to Nigeria and Buhari supposed failure can not be directly tied to Tinubu because heā€™s just a ceremonial leader that was shut out of Buharis government.

Ebuka picture was done by a grassroot campaigner since Tinubu has enough pictures in Igbo attire and also a chief in Igbo land . The tvc documentary was done by tvc and not tinubu himself .

1 Like

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by AcuraZDX: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Thereā€™s no evidence that market women were forced to close market for Tinubu rally not to talk of the fact that the allegation only applied to Lagos and not other states where he pulled enormous crowd .

Fuel scarcity is not new to Nigeria and Buhari supposed failure can not be directly tied to Tinubu because heā€™s just a ceremonial leader that was shut out of Buharis government.

Ebuka picture was done by a grassroot campaigner since Tinubu has enough pictures in Igbo attire and also a chief in Igbo land . The tvc documentary was done by tvc and not tinubu himself .

Try to lie with sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3MAnfUK3lQ

1 Like

Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by Ovii123(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
fergie001:
Leave da Chidubem, make she continue. As she fine, e dey follow convince voters šŸ˜

OUK has his own problem but coming in front of the National body to jab him is unacceptable. Well, she tried sha in dragging the proposed Federal Poly to her husband's village in Ngodo, that's commendable.

. Nne is still on duty, we love her.
Where are you from bro? It seems you know her very well.
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by HydraFeeds(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Try to lie with sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3MAnfUK3lQ
thatā€™s why I said sense is far from Obid Diots because this is not evidence but ā€œallegationā€ from an individual which can be sponsored by a political opposition has depicted in your link sahara reporters owned by a co contestant.

Also assuming this is true ,this is just Lagos state and not other states where he pulled crowed . Donā€™t say itā€™s a paid crowd because Obi himself paid for mobilization fees .

If people can be forced or paid to attend rallies what makes you think that they wonā€™t be coerced to vote as well ?

Presidential election is not naming ceremony or sand play .
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by fergie001: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ovii123:
. Nne is still on duty, we love her.
Where are you from bro? It seems you know her very well.
I don't know her directly but I am familiar with Amuda Umumeze where she hails from.

I don't hate her just that I don't like her calling out OUK (I am not his fan either).
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by Jflex07(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
fergie001:

Where is Ngodo located?
Re: Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator by fergie001: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jflex07:
Where is Ngodo located?
That's in Isuochi.... Umunneochi LGA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers / What Drives Politicians To Embrace Occultism To Acquire & Stay In Power? / It Is TIME For Tinubu To TOUGHEN UP And Go After His Enemies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.