Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video (483 Views)

Kate Henshaw Replies Atiku After Daring Nigerian Youths To Vote Labour Party / If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? / Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by Gideon20(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
The Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has also demonstrated how to vote for Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by polari: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
May God heal this country from her enemies
Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by tuborme: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu should try it without guidance, I want to check something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Leadership by example

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by ican2020: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Noted
Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by ScamHunter: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is the first time we're having a top notch campaign. Perhaps it's time to have a real government.

I love this Obi-Datti team. Real men with vision and not the confused lots we've been having nearly since independence.

Who knows, Nigeria may yet work.
Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by Oddfinder012: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
tuborme:

Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by StrongAlphMale: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire country would have been on it knees begging and pleading with peter Obi to become the president of Nigeria with immediate effect. He is the best man capable of fixing Nigeria right now.

Fools like tehifnubu and athiefkuu ought to have been arrested and thrown up in jail by now.
Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by StrongAlphMale: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
ScamHunter:
This is the first time we're having a top notch campaign. Perhaps it's time to have a real government.

I love this Obi-Datti team. Real men with vision and not the confused lots we've been having nearly since independence.

Who knows, Nigeria may yet work.

Swears!

Obi just brought another style and pattern of campaign to Nigeria. This is the kind of campaign they do in the US and other sane countries.

Obi is a force in this election. No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demonstrate How To Vote Labour Party In A Demo Video by StrongAlphMale: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
tuborme:

If Tinubu the fool should try this Without guidance, let them declare him president

(1) (Reply)

2010 Peter Obi Sign Onitsha Monorail Tinubu Eko Rail / The Moment Ogun State People Welcome Peter Obi / Alleged underage voters: How S’West lost voting strength to N’West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.