Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural (21335 Views)

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
undecided
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by specialmati(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin, so no bullion van for this election
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by starstaz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
To my fellow and smart naija. Just bone the riff raff CBN cos she go use her hand to postpone the deadline by additional 3 Months on 30th January. Nobody should panic. If my prediction goes south then it means Naira can still chase dollars to become one dollar to one naira under this regime.
If I hear CBN,I do Mcheew!

OPEN CHALLENGE TO CBN Toxicity!☢️🚭🚭

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Emefiele is a failure. Very useless man

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by marooh: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
End time is ringing.......

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Paulianfa(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
The kind grammatical terms wia full for here nna mehn, rural people go understand?
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by KeyEndurance: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
See His Head Self
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by favour32(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nigeria too like force.

Register BVN...... indifferent attitude
Register NIN...... indifferent attitude

No time ever dey for Nigeria until dying minutes,then, running gidigidi like horse wey don kolo.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Sicilyjoe: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
favour32:
Nigeria too like force.

Register BVN...... indifferent attitude
Register NIN...... indifferent attitude

No time ever dey for Nigeria until dying minutes,then, running gidigidi like horse wey don kolo.

Register for voters card na same issue, even to collect it na die minute rush
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Georgejeez: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Why am I getting the feeling that Buhari is doing all these rubbishes just to further demarket APC and Tinubu ..
He surely knows how gullible the Nigerian masses are (Having benefitted from it twice) . So he's tightening everywhere and implementing anti-human policies to reformat the brains of the gullibles, easily deceiveds and the fence sitters .

Now by the time people queue under sun for hours to buy fuel then queue for hours to withdraw new cash from ATM and struggle to use old currency notes , the survival instincts will set in and many people will see another APC victory as death sentence , so they will vote for other candidates instead of the drug lord Tinubu

Atiku is coming , vote PDP
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by jamiusegun(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=oluwaseunamos33 post=120346322]Hmmm. This weak me. I have like 888,000,000 in my soak-away you say
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Ken4Christ: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Is the cash swap done through banks in the rural areas or they do it without records? If it's not done through banks, then how is the money accounted for?

Something is not just adding up. And to imagine that their first focus was Sambissa forest area points to something.

Nigerians should please open their eyes and resist what is not right.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by MeineMutter: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm. This weak me. I have like 888,000,000 in my soak-away

Buy indigo blue dye and soak the 1000 notes in it for 3 days. Spread to dry. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Chibuchris: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
If the cbn can pull this through, and not succumb to the pressure of the elite.

I bet you it will be another revolution of our currency, and history will always remember him.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN. OBIDATT 25FEB. 2023
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by favour32(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sicilyjoe:

Register for voters card na same issue, even to collect it na die minute rush
I tell bro.
Nigeria people too like, e nor concern me, so far time dey.
E nor concern us wetin dey happen, nai make bad people full leadership positions.
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Ikaeniyan0: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
MeineMutter:

Buy indigo blue dye and soak the 1000 notes in it for 3 days. Spread to dry. grin grin
The Year on top am nko?
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Ikaeniyan0: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chibuchris:
If the cbn can pull this through, and not succumb to the pressure of the elite.

I bet you it will be another revolution of our currency, and history will always remember him.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN. OBIDATT 25FEB. 2023
There is nothing wong in extending the deadline, itwill still achieve the same result.
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by MeineMutter: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Year on top am nko?

Oh. E get year on top? I never see one vividly o.
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by kingsceemark(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emefiele is a failure. Very useless man

That bald headed man is a very useless man, na Niger Delta man sha, their mumu no dey get part 2

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Haymus007(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Judolisco:
We joke alot in dis country... There is no way that deadline won't be extended, some people have not even seen d new notes
Like seriously it has to be extended by all means

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Passionnn: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Too late
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by lilyheaven: 1:05am On Jan 25, 2023
As in ehh!
I’m going to buy anything and everything I can lay my hands on , with the cash I have at hand tomorrow in the market.
I have been withdrawing old notes.
To see cash after 31st go hard .
Judolisco:
We joke alot in dis country... There is no way that deadline won't be extended, some people have not even seen d new notes

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by justmondris: 1:42am On Jan 25, 2023
The way the same stupid politicians that don’t care about the masses are fighting the withdrawal policies and the circulation of the new Naira notes, you don’t need a magician to tell you that the thing is actually dealing with their evil agenda for this upcoming election.

This man should not extend anything and those bastards are not fighting for the masses.

I pity the commercial banks who are being manipulated by our corrupt politicians to prevent the circulation of the new notes. After the deadline, CBN will have your heads for dinner.

Like and share if your stand with the CBN governor on this issue.
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by OctGsam: 2:28am On Jan 25, 2023
I hope they have all the necessary modality to address the gap in the changes
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by olaeffect(m): 3:31am On Jan 25, 2023
NwaNimo1:
With 7 days to go......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

C.riminals

B.ankrupting

N.igeria

When I saw render weekly report, I had to scroll back up to check if it was an old post that is just making front page grin
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Stevengold(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2023
useless country with useless government
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Olateef(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
It's the poor masses who going to suffer along with middle classes.

What exactly would they suffer?
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by Robenna(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2023
NwaNimo1:
With 7 days to go......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

C.riminals

B.ankrupting

N.igeria
Bro your gif choke
Re: Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural by fajob: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

Looking for a Good web designer/Web developer in Nigeria?
Quality and affordable web design in Lagos?
Web development and digital Marketing Training lagos,Nigeria?

www.jolagict.com.ng

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS / Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.