Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

You Stress Me This Year, You Disappear”: Sophia Momodu Declares, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Stress Me This Year, You Disappear”: Sophia Momodu Declares, (367 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Stress Me This Year, You Disappear”: Sophia Momodu Declares, by ExclusiveBet: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Singer Davido's first baby mama Sophia Momodu has shared her first post on Instagram in 2023
Sophia also revealed her new year's resolution, adding that there was no room for anyone to stress her
The mother of one also put up a lovely compilation video of her outings in 2023, with singer Burna Boy's For My Hand playing in the background
Popular singer Davido's baby mama Sophia Momodu has returned to her Instagram account as she shared her first post in 2023.

The last time Sophie shared a post on her Instagram page was on December 31st 2022.

It, however, looks like, the mother of one has taken a new decision this year as she revealed she wouldn't allow anyone to stress her.

She also put up a video of her rocking different outfits and having the time of her life, with For My Hand by Burna Boy ft Ed Sheeran playing in the background.

Fans react as Sophia Momodu shares new video
Legit.ng captured some of the reactions, see them below:

sophia_momodus_stylebook:

"This year will be filled with only good life my queen fix your crown and watch things turn in your favor ❤️I love you .... TSM GANG FOR LIFE and that’s on Jesus ."
mrs_ch9n:

"Love u soph , love your vibe you speak classssss."
i_amhoneybabe:

"You dey please me and my home girlssss."
keraninherskin

"The girl everyone love to hate and I see clearly why show me who is more classy? we bow someone is currently using a fake page to view."
thesophiamomodu_dailys:

"She not get the time for the hate and the bad energy period."
madamelizabethadeola:

"Please protect ur mental health Sophia, don't let anyone hurt...move away from bad energy...."
Sophia Momodu shares cryptic post about life
Meanwhile, Legit.ng reported that Sophia Momodu on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, returned to Instagram to share a cryptic post about life.

Like many of Davido's close relatives and associates, Sophia had taken a break from social media after the DMW singer lost his son Ifeanyi.

Sophia shared a quote that read:

"Life keeps happening, you keep growing."

(1) (Reply)

Renowned Prophet MKO Tibetan Finally Reveal The Next President, Expose Secret Be / Prophet Segun Adebayo Release Shocking Revelations On 2023 Election & Lagos - If / While Foreign Media Houses Mock That A Drug Baron Has Been Made President In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.