Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Important Announcement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Announcement (124 Views)

Owo Killings: Important Announcement!!! / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Announcement by opeey(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
--IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT--

Our Dear Good people of Lagos West,

I am NON-PARTISAN and NON-ALIGNED, my concern is a fair and PEACEFUL electoral process, as well as election of a new set of leaders, who recognise the ENORMITY of challenges confronting our communities and have shown demonstrable CAPACITY TO FIX the same.

In an INCREASINGLY COMPLEX Nation, we need VALUE-DRIVEN LEADERS, who will work to create the positive, lasting change we all desire.

I therefore present to you WITH HUMILITY and utmost sense of duty, Mr. Adewale Segun , not because he is the best among us but because we share a common goal for our community's GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT.

He has a remarkable experience in the private sector that has prepared him for the task ahead and I can assure you of QUALITY and EFFECTIVE REPRESENTATION expected of a Senator at the upper chamber towards rapid realization of our joint vision of DEVELOPING our constituency.

We therefore want to use this medium to humbly implore you all to mobilize, support and vote for your son, brother, friend and servant, Segun Adewale as the next Senator representing Lagos west by February 2023.

Another opportunity has presented itself again for us to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking our Nation.

It starts with supporting the election of the right persons with the RIGHT MOTIVE TO SERVE the people.

Mr. Segun Adewale is contesting for Senate on the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP).

Its not about the party, it's about the person. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE this message on all major social media platforms.

Oni Lanre
Your Next Door Neighbour

(1) (Reply)

Review: Fuel Scarcity, New Naira Crisis Are Plans To Sabotage My Chance - Tinubu / Press Statement Of Yesterday / Presidential Election: APC Are Committing Crime Against Nigeria With Lagos Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.