Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos (432 Views)

Moved / Would Like To Spend Time With My Female Birthmate / Would like to meet a serious minded man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by nololbat(f): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Hi. I just moved to Nigeria (Lagos) and would like to know the night life in the city. Can anyone tell me where in the city I can find good clubs? smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Ikeja, lekki
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by bewla(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2023
nololbat:
Hi. I just moved to Nigeria (Lagos) and would like to know the night life in the city. Can anyone tell me where in the city I can find good clubs? smiley
ojodu, Ikeja, ogudu
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by StPete: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Surulere, Ikeja, V.I, Lekki
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2023
nololbat:
don't know why someone wld prefer to go to a loud room, waste money waste time and strain their feet.. I pray you'll repent

1 Like

Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by traihit: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
don't know why someone wld prefer to go to a loud room, waste money waste time and strain their feet.. I pray you'll repent

Didn't want to sound critical.

But I guess the op specifically moved to Nigeria to enjoy the night clubs.

As for the op, if you've not been in Nigeria for some time and you want to induct yourself into the nightlife here, it's either you have a trusted Nigerian friend going with you all the time or else, you may come here to share emotional stories sometime in the future.
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by nololbat(f): 4:32am On Jan 27, 2023
SanctifiedSista:

I like loud rooms, and my feet are very resistant grin I just think night clubs are a good place to meet people. I like them.
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by nololbat(f): 4:34am On Jan 27, 2023
traihit:

Didn't want to sound critical.

But I guess the op specifically moved to Nigeria to enjoy the night clubs.

As for the op, if you've not been in Nigeria for some time and you want to induct yourself into the nightlife here, it's either you have a trusted Nigerian friend going with you all the time or else, you may come here to share emotional stories sometime in the future.

I moved here because my father came because of his work, so the family moves together.

Thanks for the tip. Is it dangerous to go to the clubs alone? I'll have to make a friend then, because I don't know anyone yet lol
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by nololbat(f): 4:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Thanks for the recommendations! Is it dangerous to go alone?
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by Shugabae001(f): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Holla at me lets ball together
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by ericoleon(m): 3:31am On Feb 12, 2023
If you were in Port Harcourt them I would have got you covered
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by Mygoodnessx(f): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
nololbat:
Thanks for the recommendations! Is it dangerous to go alone?

How to contact you?
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by Philipy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chat me up on what app 09012160949
Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by NaBanga: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Anyone who is foolish enough to contact the op is an easy target. It's an obvious scam. It's good for laughs grin, but hopefully no one loses their life cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Moved To Nigeria And Would Like Recommendations Of Clubs In Lagos by Eche01(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Victoria Island and Lekki

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need A Sugar Mummy / I Need A Girl Friend For A Matter Relationship / I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.