Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? (3749 Views)

Jokes Apart, What Is Happening To The Naira? / 2023: Jokes Apart, Tinubu might have Islamization Agenda / Jokes Apart: How Old Is TINUBU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by Kuvasin: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:
Obi was stoned yesterday by Nigerians

Zombidiots how do you feel about this news.... grin grin

I said it no northern man would vote an ibo man as president of this country πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Obi can't win

keep making him popular
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by DSC7: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Na the thing wey no fit hold tea spoon be that oooo,,,,, yet he wan hold NigeriaπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by DSC7: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Must you quote me twice, the truth pierces through the wicked heart the way niddle pierces through the cloth.

No amount of insult can bring Tinubu down to the level of Ojukwu your most revered leader.

Look at the development going on in Lagos and SW is something you may not witness in your generation unless you desist from this unprovoked hatred.

So I understand your frustration

Attack the message not the messager...

Tinupoo is going nowhere sir.....

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:

I see the way you write... seen PassingShot... seen Wickedfacts and countless others.

I see fellow Nairalanders and marvel at their knowledge. I don't even know where Napatu77 is from but we had a debate where we argued facts, had an intelligent conversation. We didn't necessarily agree with each other but we saw from each other's perspective.

The frightening thing is that the OTHER SIDE... I have NEVER even seen a remotely intelligent one.

They say things like " urchins... neck pressing.... almajiri ... afonja demons" etc.

Just infantile insults that don't even annoy. Nothing intelligent to contribute.

I see their youth and I am not surprised that the region is a mess. I am just really worried that the future seems bleak there. I am concerned as a Nigerian.

Wow, "another banger" from clearly a very intelligent mind with perceptive 'depth. The bolded in your post, start to finish, is my identical opinion too.

Igbo will brag non-stop about some fabled intellect and superior ability yet asinine, crude, ignorant and insultive comment, devoid of even an iota of critical thinking, is all they can contribute wherever and whenever Nigerians congregate.

To worsen matters, their Igbo States of origin only pays homage to the ineptitude of Igbos because they are the worst run in Nigeria despite their megalomaniac claims !!!

Ultimately, it is no surprise they are burning and destroying the SE with their own hands and toxic minds.

To make things worse, they are 100% hateful, ignorant, one-track minded, confused and 'herded' creatures born without the capacity to introspect that is essential for self-improvement and provides the tools for us to address our past mistakes.

It is why Igbos, year in year out for decades now, act like lunatics doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting a different outcome.

Last two elections identical approach of insulting the hell out of Buhari without any interest in an issue-based, progressive and developmental discussion of matters.

Ditto their approach to the upcoming election. It is 100% insults and slurs against Tinubu they think mask the fact that what they are doing is really about a core and everlasting hatred for BAT's ethnic group , religion and even political superiority/success.

Nothing speaks about Igbo ingratitude and hatred of Yorubas more conclusively than the fact they are the one, of the over 300 ethnic group in Nigeria, who show up to demean and disparage every positive development announced about the SW.

It takes a great degree of indoctrinated hate, perhaps from the womb, and lack of shame to be able to do that consistently and unrelentingly as Igbos have solely done since time immemorial.

This warped and aberrant nature of Igbos will keep them forever stumbling from costly mistakes to costly mistakes all the while landing fatal blows on themselves that diminishes Igbo identity, reputation and essence.

There is no 'safety valve' release Igbos can use to improve themselves either because they are a people so hateful that their own personal destruction is 'par for the course' as long as they can continue to focus on waiting for Yorubas to fail and suffer. They are not at all concerned about Igbo land or even the future of Igbos.

That much is clear from even Nairaland where revelation of gruesome murders and senseless killings across the SE are reported daily that Igbo posters ignore to be cursing, dragging and insulting Tinubu, Yorubas, Lagos and the SW.

How does shouting "dirty brown roof" mitigate for the bestiality, cannibalism, gruesome serial killing, genocide and anarchy going on in 'Dubai' SE today?

I am concerned as a Nigerian too about the 'Igbo problems but purely from the perspective of the 'refugees burden they will put on others, specifically the SW, after they have destroyed their own region via blindly and maniacally following psychotic megalomaniacs because of nothing other than hypocritical hatred of their fellow non-Igbo Nigerians.

This is what others must proactively protect themselves from because we know , 100% for sure, the self-destructive nature of the Igbo man ,the sort that led him myopically into a costly civil war, to understand that the destruction of the SE, once it has started, is a done deal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by Doyou2019: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2023
How are the mighty fallen!
Nice work by the way, Owobikiri.

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by PerfectMan24: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

I said it no northern man would vote an ibo man as president of this country πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Obi can't win

Are u speaking for the northerners whom Fulani always massacre in their 1000s, rape their wives / children and take over their lands.
Hausa men of today are different from those of yesterday.
Before now, Fulani used to deceive us during election with the regional phrase "the north" but not this time.
We have cried, buried and mourned enough. All we want is a new Nigeria with no religion and tribal boundaries. We believe OBI is the answer
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by KosiGee(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

What I like about this flat head generation is that they are just as stupid as the previous ones.

They refuse to get sense and that's why everyone else has left them behind.

SS refuses to be associated with them for stupid things like this.

You guys have made it very obvious that the attacks on Tinubu are[b] simply because he's Yoruba. [/b]

Bad news for y'all is that he will still be President and there's absolutely nothing to do about it.

Just groom your children to spew the same bitter hatred like your parents did for you. Cycle continues.

You are an slowpoke.
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Waste of effort by Tinubu. If Tinubu and his wife are sensible enough, they ought to know that those pushing him are his worst enemies. Imagine a man that can't stand for 30 minutes? Look at Biya of Cameroon, look at Tinubu, no difference
Did you say 30mins?

You want him to slump?

Tinubu can't stand unsupported for 10mins.
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by jahsharon: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:
Or is there another Tinubu in the fridge?
Is another one at the warehouse?
Is this the real thing or shall we wait for another!?

This is the socalled enfant terrible of Lagos politics, right?
This is the The Don Corleone of Bourdillion!?
This is the man that has made kings and senators and governors!?

This man that wants to recruit 50 million youths into the army!?
This man that wants to feed a generation with Agbado and bole!?
Agbadonomics? The man that wants electricity for Pop Corn!?

There must be another Tinubu! It certainly can not be this one!
The man that dictated politics in the whole of the South West, can not be a gazelle gaagaaraa..
It must be a different Tinubu. Because this one is so different like Baalaabuuluu!

But wait ooo....
Is this really the Tinubu they always talk about?
Their supposed Socrates, Pluto and Lincoln rolled into one!?
The Columbus who discovered Lagos!??

Is the problem with Tinubu, Or is it the blind followers that is the problem!?
Na Tinubu be this..?
God forbid BAT thing..

Naaaaa...
This must be someone else. This can not be the almighty Asiwaju!
We will wait... ,wait for the real Tinubu to show up!
Because this very Tinubu is not Tinubu enough for our liking...

If your father is better, please list out his life achievements.

Tinubu is not Socrates or Pluto, Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire is the god of Politics. He is the Lord of all political lords.

Now tell me, has your father ever headed a department in your local church? Has your father ever been head of your Community Development Association?

This the Tinubu that Obasanjo + Atikulation Abubakar + Adeleye Ogunleye + Bode George + Goatluck Jonnaddaft + Donald Duke + Emmanuel Nwanyanwu + Peter Odilli + Peter Giringori Pandora Giringori + several other political kindergartens could not suppress.
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Must you quote me twice, the truth pierces through the wicked heart the way niddle pierces through the cloth.

No amount of insult can bring Tinubu down to the level of Ojukwu your most revered leader.

Look at the development going on in Lagos and SW is something you may not witness in your generation unless you desist from this unprovoked hatred.

So I understand your frustration
Which development where?

You mean your villages you have all deserted for fulani and their cows?

Lagos as former capital was developed by our Commonwealth.

Tinubu never made Lagos...

Lagos made Tinubu!
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by owobokiri(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

If your father is better, please list out his life achievements

Seriously speaking:
If my father who worked in the top echelon of The Ministry of Finance, ever stole so openly and so shamelessly like one Ahmed Yekini Amoda Tinupoo, I will change my surname!

Let's leave it at that..
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

If your father is better, please list out his life achievements
And who is your father? Yellow Bar women typically have multiple children for multiple husbands.

Have you been shown your father?

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2023
KosiGee:

You are an slowpoke.

You hate the truth and have no capacity for introspection.

You will remain self-destructive while always insulting those telling you the truth about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Did you say 30mins?

You want him to slump?

Tinubu can't stand unsupported for 10mins.
Is it that bad?
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by KosiGee(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

You will remain self-destructive while always insulting those telling you the truth about yourself.

I called you an i diot. Nairaland decided to call you a slowpoke.

Modified:
I thought you were the I diot that I quoted. You are worse than him.
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

Obi can't win

Stoned by political hooligans and touts orchestrated by opposition party and not Nigrrians.

If same is meted to your political idol elsewhere, you all will start shouting.

Why not do to others what you want others do unto you.

Without bigotry can't you promote your candidate?

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Is it that bad?
Yes as can be seen.

I feel no sorry for him.

A king maker who now wants to be king.
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

You sound pained!

Nobody owes you anything, especially when your idea of sophistication is a candidate with narcotic offense in his dossier.

You lots were banking on money politics but the time is different from the past.

Nigerians will collect your money and vote their conscience.
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by mcjohny(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

Obi being an ibo man is a failure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
how many ibos can you challenge in your street?
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

Obi being an ibo man is a failure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Okay. You are a success. Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2023
They're joking
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by owobokiri(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

Wow, "another banger" from clearly a very intelligent mind with perceptive 'depth. The bolded in your post, start to finish, is my identical opinion too.

Igbo will brag non-stop about some fabled intellect and superior ability yet asinine, crude, ignorant and insultive comment, devoid of even an iota of critical thinking, is all they can contribute wherever and whenever Nigerians congregate.

To worsen matters, their Igbo States of origin only pays homage to the ineptitude of Igbos because they are the worst run in Nigeria despite their megalomaniac claims !!!

Ultimately, it is no surprise they are burning and destroying the SE with their own hands and toxic minds.

To make things worse, they are 100% hateful, ignorant, one-track minded, confused and 'herded' creatures born without the capacity to introspect that is essential for self-improvement and provides the tools for us to address our past mistakes.

It is why Igbos, year in year out for decades now, act like lunatics doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting a different outcome.

Last two elections identical approach of insulting the hell out of Buhari without any interest in an issue-based, progressive and developmental discussion of matters.

Ditto their approach to the upcoming election. It is 100% insults and slurs against Tinubu they think mask the fact that what they are doing is really about a core and everlasting hatred for BAT's ethnic group , religion and even political superiority/success.

Nothing speaks about Igbo ingratitude and hatred of Yorubas more conclusively than the fact they are the one, of the over 300 ethnic group in Nigeria, who show up to demean and disparage every positive development announced about the SW.

It takes a great degree of indoctrinated hate, perhaps from the womb, and lack of shame to be able to do that consistently and unrelentingly as Igbos have solely done since time immemorial.

This warped and aberrant nature of Igbos will keep them forever stumbling from costly mistakes to costly mistakes all the while landing fatal blows on themselves that diminishes Igbo identity, reputation and essence.

There is no 'safety valve' release Igbos can use to improve themselves either because they are a people so hateful that their own personal destruction is 'par for the course' as long as they can continue to focus on waiting for Yorubas to fail and suffer. They are not at all concerned about Igbo land or even the future of Igbos.

That much is clear from even Nairaland where revelation of gruesome murders and senseless killings across the SE are reported daily that Igbo posters ignore to be cursing, dragging and insulting Tinubu, Yorubas, Lagos and the SW.

How does shouting "dirty brown roof" mitigate for the bestiality, cannibalism, gruesome serial killing, genocide and anarchy going on in 'Dubai' SE today?

I am concerned as a Nigerian too about the 'Igbo problems but purely from the perspective of the 'refugees burden they will put on others, specifically the SW, after they have destroyed their own region via blindly and maniacally following psychotic megalomaniacs because of nothing other than hypocritical hatred of their fellow non-Igbo Nigerians.

This is what others must proactively protect themselves from because we know , 100% for sure, the self-destructive nature of the Igbo man ,the sort that led him myopically into a costly civil war, to understand that the destruction of the SE, once it has started, is a done deal.

I really touched a nerve...
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

I really touched a nerve...

Lol. If that's what you take from my posts then I really feel sorry for you and your fellow delusional IPOBians.

You're like kids totally unprepared for engaging in the world of adults.

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by AdiscoPele: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
fx45:
How is that Peter Obi? Urchins have run out of ideas
so you don't know your obi?

So you can't recognise your god, am ashamed of you.
Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by owobokiri(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2023
mcjohny:

how many ibos can you challenge in your street?
His own machine gun is in his mouth
Waaaaawaawaawaa

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? by Wickedfacts: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheChameleon:

I see the way you write... seen PassingShot... seen Wickedfacts and countless others.

I see fellow Nairalanders and marvel at their knowledge. I don't even know where Napatu77 is from but we had a debate where we argued facts, had an intelligent conversation. We didn't necessarily agree with each other but we saw from each other's perspective.

The frightening thing is that the OTHER SIDE... I have NEVER even seen a remotely intelligent one.

They say things like " urchins... neck pressing.... almajiri ... afonja demons" etc.

Just infantile insults that don't even annoy. Nothing intelligent to contribute.

I see their youth and I am not surprised that the region is a mess. I am just really worried that the future seems bleak there. I am concerned as a Nigerian.

Just seeing this. They are more hopeless than their fathers. Very stupid bunch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Saheed Balogun And Bimbo Akintola Buying Fuel Today? (picture) / Election Violence: Update From Enugu / ADAMAWA GUBER: Ribadu Fails To Register In PDP, Beats A Hasty Retreat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.