Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi (946 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi? / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Naijap99us(f): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unjh5P9GMyo

A clip from NTA Kano included.

Good morning my country people. Something beautiful and remarkable is happening in our country.

God of love, peace and unity is visiting our homeland. Wounds of the past are being healed, brothers embracing brothers Bridges are being built between North and Southern Nigeria.

Our country is on it's path to becoming a great nation the lord has destined to be. The grip of the enemy and men of underworld is finally shattering and breaking loose.

Please join the match to new and prosperous Nigeria or else you're enemy from within. And posterity shall remember your role in undermining the progress of our beloved Country.

You know the status quo in the country is no longer sustainable when Islamic preachers reject APC Muslim Muslim ticket. Thank God ooo.

Vote Obidatti2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Wow, so lovely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by polari: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Nigeria needs Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by worldTina(f): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2023
We are all obidient

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2023
I told my boss yesterday that Peter Obi will win and he projected Atiku to win.

I told him that, Atiku gave up his chances for Buhari when he joined forces with Buhari 2015.

As it stands now, it's the turn of the south. Buhari said it himself. That power should be shifted to the south.

The election is between Peter Obi and Tinubu...
Atiku will never win the election.

He said, that Kwankwaso was begged to step down for Atiku and I said, Kwankwaso is projecting to become the president after a southerner, and if he steps down for Atiku he will have to wait for 16yrs and age will never be in his side.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by udumosam23(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Lovely. We are getting there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by saintkel(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

The only governor who didn’t borrow to achieve, that saved and part of the savings built an airport and did other things for the next administration.

If not for politics, he would be someone you look up to.

Forget

You can only hate him, but he is a rare gem in Nigeria where everyone is fucking corrupt to the bone marrow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Jalinspy(f): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Ruggedniggaone: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2023
JASONjnr:
I told my boss yesterday that Peter Obi will win and he projected Atiku to win.

I told him that, Atiku gave up his chances for Buhari when he joined forces with Buhari 2015.

As it stands now, it's the turn of the south. Buhari said it himself. That power should be shifted to the south.

The election is between Peter Obi and Tinubu...
Atiku will never win the election.

He said, that Kwankwaso was begged to step down for Atiku and I said, Kwankwaso is projecting to become the president after a southerner, and if he steps down for Atiku he will have to wait for 16yrs and age will never be in his side.
you deserve to be be beaten by 4by4 for believing that obi stand better chance than Atiku,I swear na only inside movies I dey see people hold on to thebobvious lies like obi fans

2 Likes

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Naijap99us(f): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
you deserve to be be beaten by 4by4 for believing that obi stand better chance than Atiku,I swear na only inside movies I dey see people hold on to thebobvious lies like obi fans

Atiku has no chance in this election. He's never had for the past five elections he lost.

Nigerians rejected him many times already and that's a statement he couldn't understand in his " born to rule mentality"

Our country has evolved past this larger than life kind of politicians with impunity, who thinks Nigeria is their private enterprise. Wicked politicians who thinks nothing about the suffering masses.

This nation is for all of us not Atiku or Tinubu dynasty. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for supporting these thieves who run down our country to the mud.

First of all, how is he supposed to win?

He stole PDP presidential ticket due to the South and this injustice is what's breaking Nigeria apart and Atiku don't care about the unity of the country just about himself.

How is it fair to have a Fulani Northern president back to back for 16 years? What's the fair and just about that?

You think the South will vote for Atiku after stealing presidency due to them. You must think Southern Nigeria is stupid?

Are you blind to the middle belt North Central region rejection of PDP and Atiku. Even the North throwing him under the bus too.

Time is up for New Nigeria 🇳🇬

It's a fast moving train. Stand on the way, you'll be crushed along with your Atiku and Tinubu.

And tomorrow you japa screaming on social media, Nigeria this and Nigeria that after destroying the country with the choices you made.

Sit down and shut up my friend 😡

Atiku should unite his party first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Ndisime owo uneghe.
Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by karnap(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Another blows for the old age folks.
New day ,new blessings for peter Obi.
Education known
Health known
Age known

Meanwhile others
Education unknown grin
Health unknown grin
Age unknown grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by blazesam(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Na who know wettin dey good the pursue legit stuff.

But for the rest that can't afford an honest 2square meal, are the one's busy endorsing Tinubu and Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by DSC7: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2023
So lovely.....

Atiku gave up his chance of ruling Nigeria 2019...

2023 is for ObiDatti for equity....

3 Likes

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by blazesam(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:

You mumu, Aboki no the vote nonsense... They all know it time for the south, and trust me, nothing will make them vote a northerner for continuity.

If it was so, they would have voted lawal Abi lawan during the presidential primaries...

Northerners are more clever in political stuff than us in the south... We always think is about money

2 Likes

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by kollinzgee(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Naijap99us(f): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2023
blazesam:

You mumu, Aboki no the vote nonsense... They all know it time for the south, and trust me, nothing will make them vote a northerner for continuity.

If it was so, they would have voted lawal Abi lawan during the presidential primaries...

Northerners are more clever in political stuff than us in the south... We always think is about money

Well said my brother 👏👏

1 Like

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:

You go see am with your eyes and thou shall believe mr Thomas

1 Like

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Ojiofor: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2023
The healing and progress of Nigeria starts with Peter Obi's presidency.

1 Like

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2023
The game was over immediately Peter Obi entered...... and when the game is over, the game is over

1 Like

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by ilovenicloe(f): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:

Wail till infinity all suya sellers and terrorist will bowl before his excellency peter obi .

It's either you accept it or start packing your bags to Dubai with the bum shorts man .

D. A. N. B. O. R. U .B A

1 Like

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Timatayo1: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Obidents too like to deceive themselves only one islamic cleric out of millions February 23 is around the corner
Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Isobug: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2023
This is where conscience play roles, not those who support for their own selfish interests

1 Like

Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by techWriter3: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Nigeria must politician
Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Naijap99us(f): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Timatayo1:
Obidents too like to deceive themselves only one islamic cleric out of millions February 23 is around the corner

Please watch that video before spewing nonsense. The NTA Kano starts at 1:28 minutes. It was a full conference of Northern Islamic preachers organizations. Most of them were interviewed.

You're the one deceiving yourself and being delusional. Some of you supporting APC and PDP after what this country and her children has been through needs to see psychiatrists.

You're the enemies of our beloved nation. Your kind of enmity for Nigeria is worst than BH.

Nigeria will move forward and prosper along with progressive Nigerians who worked hard for the new nation.

People like you will rot in the dungeon where you deserve to be because you hate light and progress. You'll not experience any.
Re: Game Over: Northern Islamic Preachers Endorse Peter Obi by Timatayo1: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Naijap99us:

Please watch that video before spewing nonsense. The NTA Kano starts at 1:28 minutes. It was a full conference of Northern Islamic preachers organizations. Most of them were interviewed.

You're the one deceiving yourself and being delusional. Some of you supporting APC and PDP after what this country and her children has been through needs to see psychiatrists.

You're the enemies of our beloved nation. Your kind of enmity for Nigeria is worst than BH.

Nigeria will move forward and prosper along with progressive Nigerians who worked hard for the new nation.

People like you will rot in the dungeon where you deserve to be because you hate light and progress. You'll not experience any.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Ganduje (Photos) / Femi Otedola, Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Donald Duke Pose With Mr Peter Obi / MASSIVE Rigging In Lagos As Results Are Collated !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.