Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana (19244 Views)

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) / BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Is dis not same person that said her baby died in her belly? undecided lipsrsealed now dis again sad sad sad sad

Spare us the pity party stories pls sad sad sad

First to comment kiss kiss

I dedicate it to the hardworking men around the world except Nigerian men, very unintelligent peoplegrin grin grin grin all dey know is sex sex sex, Ritual killing, Kidnapping, Banditry, cultism and hard drugs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men are Us*less....all of them grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian man is the owner of the platform a useless person like u is using to post shits. At least a man created this while u on the other hand can't even add value 2ur community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by InfinityFabric: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2023
The kind of girls that gets recruited for hoeism:
- broken home
- little or no father involvement
- childhood sexual abuse

I don't know who's telling her she's anything other than "HOE ON DISPLAY".
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Hokage001(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Qatar2022:

Jesus so what's different from the two story?
When you see wetin She type so
You see her like who get sense

Escaped Psycho
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by yemmight(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2023
No good parent will support this anyway.
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by jahsharon: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Is dis not same person that said her baby died in her belly? undecided lipsrsealed now dis again sad sad sad sad

I dedicate it to the hardworking men around the world except Nigerian men, very unintelligent peoplegrin grin grin grin all dey know is sex sex sex, Ritual killing, Kidnapping, Banditry, cultism and hard drugs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why nah? What could your father, grandfather, uncles and brothers have done to you that makes you call them unintelligent, cultists, drug addicts, kidnappers and ritualists. They must really be very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Moneyboyz: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And your ancestors are from Ghana?
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by judedwriter(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Nobody is a mistake....

We all born to achieve particular purposes.

I doubt if she has discovered hers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by davidtemi(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Does ur father now made a mistake? ??
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Men pls, when a woman gets pregnant for you, whether you believe the child is truly yours or not, accept the child. Give her a name and an identity. Train her. Clothe and feed her.
Save us from having to read things like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by meeketta: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2023
She is a strong person
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Manrah95: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I hope you are mentally alright and have something doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by victorVIC1(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2023
All these self pity stories self. There are a lot people pushing through without any family support system. Beside, is being a participant of BB Naija an achievement? The kind of stuffs wey some people dey derive their significance from dey baffle me o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Bluntemperor: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2023
onatisi:
She is playing her cards well. Many people may keep biting for her out of pity

And what is wrong with her statement?
Are they truth or facts and wouldn't you even pity her little for going through that hell of a Childhoods or what kind of People are chastising her now for speaking out? Is dropping out of a university or higher education not enough assault on her as a girl?
Although I'm not a fan of this programme but if through that she went through all this,then let her have it!
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2023
superCleanworks:
so now you don make am abi you don PROVE YOUR FATHER WRONG?

which one?

My rib

This is funny grin

To her she has proved him wrong grin

It is very pertinent we watch how we speak to people irrespective of how they misbehave. We could all correct without affecting the psychology of the persons involved.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by tbambam: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1437580/bbtitans-father-labeled-mistake-never-believed-nana/

When nedu said ladies come here to advertise their clitocurrency , oloshos started wailing.. I this not it? I heard one of them saying she cannot date small guys anymore,. Thaht they cannot afford here cloth, ... Shameless girls everywhere ... You are just pure olosho using emotions to buy attention...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2023
You're still a mistake
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by iscom(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2023
OK
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by antidote06: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2023
U get sense to know ur mum was wrong for not asking where u got all those goodies from.. sometimes some wicked men may have ejaculated at ur face countless times...wat a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Chris2863(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2023
ButterBerry:
Cheap Pity Format.
you gerrit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Geovanni412(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2023
She is 22 years old.

She dropped out of school in 300 lvl and had to do a lot of nasty things to survive.

How old was she when she got admission?

This story no too align.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Creativity001(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2023
flejnr2:
And you just confirmed what he said by going to big brother during election time, you are actually a very big mistake my sister, I agree with your father😡

Why are u so bitter...so because election is coming she shld not find a way to mke her life better....with this ur comment u think u ar sensible? Actually u nid think before u comment next time sadist
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Originalsly: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2023
Why condemn her? She opened up to her mates ... not social media. When parents don't show love nor care to especially their young daughters they grow up with low self esteem . She even worse if she heard her father say she was a mistake... they will do anything to feel loved and that's when the street takes over. To her..... being on this show is a big achievement for her .... she is in the spotlight period.... a star on TV ... she has no morals to let her know this is not something she should be proud of. Like someone said earlier ... this is the type of person pimps go after as prostitutes. Many more like her we know... but yet don't know.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2023
These people have started with their lies again undecided
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Godspowerpro: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Nigerian man is the owner of the platform a useless person like u is using to post shits. At least a man created this while u on the other hand can't even add value 2ur community

Shots fired. Take cover. 😊
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by dimexy247(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Aww! Shame, your father is the president of these useless men and your brother(s) cousin(s), grandfather, his father before him and so on are all very useless.
Your father is so useless and daft he forgot to use condoms before fucking your mama.

Lest I forget, you're still taking pictures with a useless Nigerian man's car. Werey omo.

Sheistoopretty:

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Festflor: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Now that you're in a whorehouse, he will disinherit you permanently. Anuofia!

Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Godspowerpro: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

Why nah? What could your father, grandfather, uncles and brothers have done to you that makes you call them unintelligent, cultists, drug addicts, kidnappers and ritualists. They must really be very bad

2 Star Radler for you with meat
Re: BBTitans: My Father Labeled Me A Mistake, He Never Believed In Me — Nana by Toluwanise247(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2023
I pray everyone in your situation get help by God mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Season 7 should be postponed till after 2023 election / Omashola (Sholzy) Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.