Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Today 25th Makes It One Month To The Presidential General Election In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today 25th Makes It One Month To The Presidential General Election In Nigeria. (166 Views)

APC To Win 2023 Presidential General Election Against PDP And LP - See Why / 2018 Presidential General Election Betting Odd Fixing. Atiku Vs Buhari / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today 25th Makes It One Month To The Presidential General Election In Nigeria. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2023
I will make this short today is 25th of January 2023 and exactly a month time from today Nigerians will be at the polls to elect who will take charge as the president of this nation after the administration of General Muhammadu Buhari for 4years as stipulated in the constitution.

I am going to be sticking with the 3 major contenders under thier various party namely Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, All Progressive Congress (APC),Bola Tinubu and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

Now tribalism and religion aside who do you sincerely think can take this nation to a level were we can say we are making tremendious progress/improvement that we can once again be proud our nation Nigeria given her challenges and give reasons why .

The truth this is our nation and we have NO other nation apart from Nigeria and its our duty to make it better.

Below are the candidates vying for the presidential seat in pics

Re: Today 25th Makes It One Month To The Presidential General Election In Nigeria. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2023
okay pls today ....i want to read comments grin...dont ask for my choice yet will do that later

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Watch The Video Of Igbo Youths Entertaining Tinubu In Abia State / Grievous Assault On Woman Police: Zainab Has Case To Answer / BREAKING: Tribunal Annuls Adeleke’s Election, Declares Oyetola Osun Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.